Status: Active

Somebody Get Me Through This Nightmare

Ending to Beginning

Adams POV~~~
I love this place. The way no ones here. Im alone with only my thoughts and this swing to mourn me. But I would like some excitement. Its becoming kind of a drag. My cell vibrates inside of my pocket. I fail to pick it up. They will know why. They were there.
Two days prier:
Adam: Hey babe!
Jodi: Ummm, this isnt a good time.
Adam: why is it never a good time to call u anymore? Im gettingidk.
Jodi: I just have a lot of things to do now.
Adam: you at home?
Jodi: Yes, but I have company.
Adam: well I guess Ill see u when ur schedule clears for me.
He hung up before he heard her reply. He went for a walk a long one. All the way to Jodis. he knows she said no but he has to see her its been like 2 weeks. He knocked on the door and her mom Philis came and greeted him in with a gentle smile.
hi Adam. Jodis in her room. She said already knowing what he wanted.
He smiled and just replied, thanks walking slowly and quietly up the stairs.
He heard noises in her room and banging. He began thinking in his head what trashing ur room is more important than me. He creaked open the door and thats all he needed. The mirror showed him the rest. There she was under him. Enjoying him. Loving him. His anger got the best of him. He slowly opened the door more. So they could see him. The anger in his eyes scared Jodi to freeze. The man didnt notice he was there oh but by god Jodi did.
hey whats the matter? Why did u stop? the guy who later he found out was a college boy asked Jodi as he stopped thrusting.
Without being noticed by him Adam turned out of the doorway and walked down the stairs. He left the door wide open. As he walked out the door Philis was about to ask something when
Shes upstairs and with someone turned to her as he shut the door and left her with the most puzzled look on her face. As he went down the drive he heard a scream and a small smile formed on his face. Then he turned at the end of the drive and sidewalk and looked to her room.
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? UR ONLY 16 JODI! AND U WHO THE HELL R U? GET OFF MY DAUGHTER!
MOM what r u doing? she said standing up and in front of the window where she noticed him just standing there in the rain staring right at her.
When he got her attention he blew a kiss and walked away.

his revenge...

He walked to the nearest garage concert he knew about. His friends would be there. His form of solitude is there.
As he walked up to the entrance new people were there. And one really beautiful girl just standing at the garage door leaning an rocking to the music. Her hair was a dark auburn with gray bangs and tips. Her clothes were dampguess she was walking in the rain too. Her hands crossed and grabbed her wrists.
When he got out of his daze he realized he was staring and his friends were calling him. He walked over to the other side of the garage and leaned on the wall. When the song was over he looked over at her and noticed her green eyes and tender lips and sweet smile. She looked at him and turned her head but her eyes kept focusing back on him. And a smile crossed her lips. She was blushing.
Then someone poked him and all he remembers is.