Status: Active

Somebody Get Me Through This Nightmare

Hellos, goodbyes and fear

A blow to the head.
His head was in the girls lap. who he later found her name to be London. She sat there placing the wet cold cloth on his eye. He had a scrap not a big one but it was there. His vision was coming back in blurred clips he remembered is ex and the walk here. when he regained his composure in her angelic voice she told him.
"This guy came out of nowhere and just hit u with a blunt object. We're all very grateful ur not in a coma or something. He lifted his head and stared at her memorizing green eyes. she just smiled. didnt blush just continued nourishing him. all he could think about was how unbelievable she was. it was like he was meant for this.
When someone finally returned with a first aid kit she patched him up literally. She put stitches in, gauze bandages and even grabbed her purse(backpack) and gave him aspirin. All the while he just sat there in between her legs propped up on her thigh but every once in a while he winced in pain.
The band started playing again to calm everything down. Adam was still laying on London they were just talking and she didnt seem to mind at all. At around 11pm everyone began to scurry because of disturbing the peace. London put her hood over her head and began walking down the street. Adam didnt realize she had left cause he turned to say goodbye to his friends and walk with her but when he turned back around she disappeared. He walked out to the sidewalk, looked left then right and caught her gray hair glowing in the dark streets light. He ran towards her and finally caught up to her, when he was about to say hey he swayed in blood rush.
You really shouldnt run after a blow like that. Im not always going to be ur little nurse, she chuckled. She placed her hands on his arms and steadied him.
Well just in case I do fall ill walk with u for my protection. And I really wouldnt mind u being my little nurse. Could you wear one of those hot uniforms next time though? He replied being a smart ass.
She looked at him not sure of what to say cause in fact she did like him. Oh did she like him. She just grabbed a hold of his arm and entwined their arms together and said, Take me home oh great knight of bandages. They both laughed. But the laughter didnt last long. They passed Jodis house. And Adams mood just turned to anger and sadness. London wondered whats wrong but didnt pry. Then they stopped in front of the house. He looked up at the very room they consummated their relationship of love and trust and it shattered in that very room. He couldnt help but wonder: Was it his fault? Did he do something wrong? Then London took him out of that place of thought as she squeezed his hand in a gesture to leave this place behind. He looked down at her and smiled.
They walked the rest of the way back in solitude. One another just enjoying the others company. Then when they reached Londons home she unleashed herself from him and said, I bid the goodnight. As she started to walk away Adam rushed up behind her and quietly asked, Would it be so bad to kiss u? I mean we just met and all, but I really.
London placed her hands on his face to calm him down. Smiled and said, Here I give the a token of my gratitude that I hope one day will become something more. And she kissed him sweetly on the lips and turned away but before she shut the door looked back and smiled againafter she closed the door her smile turned to a frown and her eyes turned to fear.