Status: Active

Somebody Get Me Through This Nightmare

The feelings in the pit of your stomach

His hand moved slowly up and over my skin when he hit a bump in the road. A cut... followed by a bruise....then his face concernedly on me. "what happened?" his face going back to my bruises and cuts. i sighed. how could i tell him? its not his business and i havent known him that long. i mean im the happiest ive been in a while but its just...its complicated.
"You wouldnt believe me." i smugly said low and staring off at the houses lined down the block. a single tear rolled down my cheek and in an attempt to get unnoticed i moved my head so that the tear would diminish into the grass.
"well its either you doing it or someone inflicting pain onto you. theres no more excuses besides those." he looked at me like i was already fingered out. i stuttered for my answer. could i tell him? should i tell him? how would he handle it? these questions ran at light speed through my head and i began to get dizzy.
"you alright?" his concern completely changing origin. "if i tell u...." i looked away at my twiddling fingers. "I wont." reassuring me. I took a deep breath. exhaling into the air turing into gas. then lights came beaming into my vision. my mouth ajar i stared in horror. Adam frantically moved his head around to see what it was i was so stricken by.
~~~~13 years old~~~~
"London, hunny can i talk to u a minute? im in the kitchen." my mother called to me in the middle of my program. i groaned as i lifted myself off the couch. i glided my feet across the carpet finally reaching the tiles on the kitchen. My mom turned to me and directed me to the chair. she squeezed through to sit. her hands clutched together,her eyes intensively on me, and mine searching for an answer.
"Yes?" i got sick and tired of searching. i began to roll my eyes when my mom blurted out...
"Oh hi hunny!" i was confused was my mom getting sick...Alzheimer? then a cold wind blew passed me and cradled my mother. and then he who i found out to be jack directed his son to sit next to me. i critically looked up and down at him in disgust.
i twirled my head to face my mother with a confused smile on her face. Then i got it! the whole thing slammed in my face. i was so stunned they asked for answers....i just crept to my room and sat. then i felt the hand on my shoulder. and a whisper of my future horror....
"if u behave ill be gentle."
I didnt reply. instead he left my room and that wasnt the last of it. 3 months later Jack and my mother got married and i was step sister to Merrill. thrill! For the honeymoon they left for a week and i left as well. to Joey's house. shes was my best friend. up until we moved. then i saw her a month later on drugs and pregnant and i just continued to believe shes lost. Then after a new school, friends and the basic new intro to life i thought it was a pretty easy transition....Thought.
sleeping in my bed at one am i awoke to thudding on my floor. eyes stared at me from the bottom of my bed. the moon glistening their eyes shine. and he crawled and began the weirdest thing. huffing in my ear and growling shaking my whole bed. and then abruptly stopped and stared at me. his smile eliminated my eyes and he saw the one tear streaming down my left cheek. he only seemed to smile wider. he was like the black daliah. and his hands crept at my sides and gripped my underwear. ripping them i opened my mouth for pure screams and he forced his hand around my throat. "dont" he whispered. fear struck me. hard and silent. i was limp and cold. his hands touched me everywhere. but nothing entered. thank god.
the next days i was a complete opposite. my mom tried so hard to understand until she couldnt and the lights flashed in my eyes....and i was strapped to a bed.
~~~~present~~~~
i shuttered and grabbed Adam and pulled up from the ground.