Status: Active

Somebody Get Me Through This Nightmare

Abruptions and torment

the morning came. londons door was locked and she was getting dressed for work. she wrapped her bruises and put a long sleeved shirt on over it. with her tripp and band tee she slithered out of the house before he would notice. walking down the street it started to rain. good thing she never leaves without a hoodie.
a mile or two up she arrived at a store and got a pop and something for breakfast. cereal box on the way to work. woo hoo. at work she just sat at counter and wondered where the time went. she works at a convenience store. boring elevator music.
Xxxxx Adam's viewxxxxX
the light finally came into my room and tired to avoid it but i couldnt go back to sleep. i decided to get up and go to the kitchen. roomates at work...and i am lazy enough to just stare at this fridge. oh god i got to get out. i got dressed. and out for a walk i went.
Xxxxx5pmxxxxX
Adam stopped in front of a building and peeked inside. a girl in an aisle caught his eye. her hair....he walked to the door and in he went.
XxxxLondonxxxX
"pressure. its getting closer..."
"excuse me." he pretended not to know her.
she looked down from her ladder. " why hello...does this mean i have a stalker?" she said walking down the steps. they gave each other a hug and exchanged words. until London got yelled at.
"ur not here to mingle. back to work." boss man said.
" OK i got it." i turned and tried to not listen to his voice but reminisce his..Adam. "sorry i got to go".
" what time u get off?" twiddling his fingers.
"eight. you can meet me at the bike rake." she answered with a smile.
" is it that obvious?" blushing his way to the door.
" is it that obvious i dont mind it?" smirking walking to her register.
" see u at eight." he was about to walk out when he ran back and kissed her cheek. and ran back out. it put a smile on her face. lord knows she needed it.
cant wait till eight
i punched out and like booked it to the bike rack. i was disappointed though. he wasnt there. well until he ran behind me and grabbed me.
"u thought i wasnt here?"
"no never." laughing
"what we doing tonight?" he asked as he never let go while walking to the street.
" anything, everything, something to get me away from my house for hours. ill be good."
"ok. then. what?" we couldnt think of anything. time passed as we switched sides of the road, held hands, chased each other, tackled each other; i even tackled him to the ground and straddled him till he gave in by pulling me to him for a kiss. he grabbed my neck and slowly pulled me down. moving my hair out of the way and pulling himself forward. his lips were that much more intriguing. soft and not so pushy. he moved slow...with the kiss. not just the kiss was good. the setting and the motion of his hands going slowly down my back and me letting his head drop to the grass while my hands were gripping to his shirt. we stopped when lights came out of nowhere and shined down on us.
"excuse me the park is closed."
damn officer! i thought in my head. Adam sat up and i was pushed forward with my arms around him. we got up and walked away. down the street a party...

deal
Image
Image
Image
IMG]
we walked by and people started screaming to us. we walked up and got handed drinks and a spot in the middle of the livingroom.
"where we at?" i whispered.
" i think its jenzy's house. come on ill find out." we walked to the kitchen. and he stopped dead in his tracks. he even grabbed my hand tighter. I looked around the corner. a girl he was staring at her. i couldnt decide if it was good or bad. so i said i was going to the back. he didnt even pay attention. i sat there. on the porch. i even joined a mosh pit.
XxxxAdamxxxX
i stood there. i couldnt help it. she was there with him. i wanted to jump forward, lunge and kill. i even gripped Londons hand tighter. after i while of staring and uncomfortableness i started walking towards the door.
" come on u know u cant not talk to me." she grabbed my arm.
" don't touch me!" it went silent, in the house.
she looked around and said, "when did u go for that piece? u know she has sex with her brother? and she cuts? last time i remember u hated emo. u lying to urself now becuz of me?"
i stood closer to her." i would never cry over someone who would lie to themselves to make their life feel half capable of living, u hear me? ur not worth it."
"then what was the sex?"
"what was it? u laid there. nothing from u i think i was dreaming of her the whole time. every time. and like sex is something important to u. how long did u know that fuck before u guided him to ur bedroom? i fell for it too dude. no disrespect but move on before she moves to the next guy."
" ur just jealous."
"u know u think i would be?" with those last words i walked to london.
XxxxxxxX
"can i talk to u?"
"sure, ive only been waiting for u for like an hour."
he sat next to me on the curb. and looked down at his hands and then over at me. "what?" i asked laughing. he pushed me over and got on top of me and kissed me so hard. its actually thrilled me. until he grabbed my hands and pulled them above me i felt my shirt move down.
"dont."
Too late. discovered.