Status: Needs comments to continue (:

Sleep Tight, I'm Not Afraid

And All Things Will End

A few years down the road...

"Zacky!" Lindsey yells from the back of the tour bus.

"Yeah?" I ask as I put down my guitar.

"Seriously? Come on." She holds up a playboy magazine that was supposed to be stuffed under my mattress and a red thong.

My cheeks flush. "The magazine isn't mine and the thong is from the show last night! A girl threw it on stage."

She rolls her eyes and tosses them both in the garbage. "You're such a liar." She smirks and sits in my lap.

I kiss her laughing. "I know. I'm a terrible liar."

"The worst." Lindsey laughs.

Laughing I kiss her and take in her new appearance. She still has her long blond hair but she actually brushes it. Her lips aren't covered in red lipstick like it used to be. They are their natural color. She wears only a little bit of eyeliner which makes her look even more beautiful. Her blue eyes stand out against her light hair and pale skin.

"What?" She laughs.

"You're beautiful." I smile at her.

She rolls her eyes. "What do you want, Zack?"

I laugh and shake my head. "So just because I give you a compliment I want something?"

"Mhm." Lindsey laughs and nudges me.

I kiss her softly and shake my head. "You're ridiculous."

"I know." She grins. "But you love me."

"Mm. Yes. I definitely do." I lift her chin and kiss her softly with a grin on my lips.

"Mmm." She smirks and kisses me slowly and softly. She pulls away after a little while and licks her lips. "Well I have to go check in with my doctor. It's been three years since I've been sober and I still have to do some drug tests." She rolls her eyes.

I laugh and kiss her. "I'm so proud of you."

She blushes and kisses me back. "I'm proud of you, too. I'll be back for the show." Lindsey grabs her Vengeance University jacket and purse. "Bye babe. Love you."

"Love you, too." I grin and watch as she walks over to our mustang and drives off.

Things have really changed. Matt and Val finally got engaged, Lindsey and I have been together for a little over three years, she's clean and sober, Jimmy and Leanna are engaged, Michelle and Brian are as well, and Johnny and Lacey are inseparable. Not to mention we're one of the most successful metal bands in the world.

Later that night we walk out on stage to thousands of screaming fans. The death bat is hanging from the ceiling of the arena, moving its wings and spitting fire. Matt holds his hands up in the air and screams into the microphone. I look around at the sea of screaming fans and look around at the four guys I call my best friends.

Brian stands on the amp and puts his fist in the air. Jimmy is behind his drum set hitting his sticks together to count off the song. Johnny is staring out at the crowd with a devilish grin. And my girl is standing off the side of the stage smiling at me. I wink at her and start playing the beginning of Unholy Confessions.

This is the fucking life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much for sticking to this story! Please read my new Zacky one! I'll post the first chapter later tonight!

Tell me what you want to see in the new zv story!