Sequel: The Gift You Gave Me
Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The King and Queen

I Missed That Too

Avenged Sevenfold that’s basically my life now, the guys band got signed and they we coming back from their first tour.

I woke up the house was empty the guys were coming home today and I was psyched.

Jimmy had been calling me and texting me every chance he could, and now I finally get to see him in person!

I took a shower and dressed (Outfit)

Then I walked down stairs to make myself a milk shake.

I put vanilla ice cream in the blender and started blending it when there was a knock on the door.

I grabbed my milkshake that was still in the blender, and walked to the door detaching the pitcher thing from the base.

I opened the door to be suffocated with hugs from the guys.

I giggled, “I hate it when I’m making a milkshake and boys just show up in my yard.”

“Aw I missed that.” Zacky squeezed me tightly to his chest.

The guys hugged me tighter, Jimmy winked at me I blushed.

Then once they pulled away Matt grabbed my milkshake.

“Aw Calla you shouldn’t have.” Matt said in a girly voice.

“Hey!” I called after him since he totally just took my milkshake.

The rest of the guys walked into the kitchen discussing a party.

“I missed you.” I buried my head into Jimmy’s chest.

He chuckled, “I missed you too.” and gave me a short kiss.

“Aw I missed that too!” I giggled as he started to tickled me.

He tickled me till my face turned red, “Okay Jimbo let her breathe.” Brian chuckled from the doorway of the living room.

I laughed uncontrollably a few minutes after Jimmy stopped tickling me.

“Wow Jimmy you drove her insane.” Johnny commented.

“I seem to have that affect on women.” He joked.

I sat up and took a deep breath then fell back on the ground and burst out laughing again.

Jimmy fell on the ground and started laughing with me then Brian and Johnny joined in.

Matt ran in and fell on the ground laughing too.

“What the fuck?” Zacky asked walking in on our laugh fest.

We all stopped laughing and looked at him, shrugged, then burst out laughing again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all the people who read The Princess And The Punk and thanks to all the people who might read this one!<3

I still love, readers, commenters, and subscribers<3