Sequel: The Gift You Gave Me
Status: R.I.P Jimmy The Rev Sullivan

The King and Queen

You Can Sing?

There were many ups and downs to having your cousin in a famous band

Bad things:
Paparazzi constantly follow and takes pictures of you
You no longer have a private life
Everyone wants to be your friend just to meet your cousin or the band

Good Things:
People will buy you things
Your on a bunch of magazines
People name you the number one hottest new celebrities.

I was outside tanning, the guys were practicing and I could hear them from outside.

I think the song was called Seize The Day.

I’m not sure but I like the song.

“Nick loves Calla! Nick Loves Calla!” my ring tone that nick specifically made for me shouted.

I turned and picked it up.

“Hey Nick.”

“What’s crackin’ Cal?” He asked laughing.

“Nothing just tanning, why?”

“You know Joel is out of the chair and we were thinking about starting up a band, and um…” he trailed off.

“Oh cool who’s playing what?” I asked.

“Oh I’m playing guitar cause I’m a god, Mike is bass, and Joel’s our drummer, so we only need a singer….” he trailed off again.

“Do you want me to sing for you?” I asked smiling.

“Would you? Unless you don’t want to it’s not like were trying to use you but we just need a singer and we had auditions today and every girl that came in sucked, and almost made us deaf.” He laughed the last part.

I laughed with him, “I guess I could, what time?”

“How about in an hour I’ll tell the guys and we’ll meet at my house?” He asked more like a statement.

“Okay I’ll see you in an hour.” I agreed.

We hung up then I stood up grabbing my towel and phone.

I walked into the house where they were blasting another song I think The Beast And The Harlot.

I threw on my superman shirt, ripped skinny jeans, blue eye shadow, a pair of chucks, then I threw my hair up into a side pony tail and put my sunglasses on.

I walked down to the basement where the guys held their practices.

“Hey!” I shouted over the music.

They stopped and looked at me.

“What’s up Cally?” Matt asked.

“Oh I’m going to audition for Mike’s band.” I stated.

“You can sing?” Zacky asked surprised.

“I don’t know but I’ll try.” I smiled.

“Have fun.” Jimmy yelled.

I smiled and nodded then told Zacky I’d be back later and sorry for interrupting band practice.

Kevin was being sued by his mom, Joel, and a shit load of other people including me.

I had gotten my official license last year but I just didn’t have a car so people drove me around, but Zacky’s early birthday present to me was a blue car with the superman symbol on the hood.

I almost died when I saw it, it was amazing.

I backed out of the driveway and drove to Nick’s house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all the people reading, commenting, and subscribing!<3

I love all of the comments i get from you guys don't be afraid to comment i don't bite<3