Status: Updates may be slow but i will update XD as long as i know ppls loves it and comment XD

Lustrous Dangers

Chapter 7.

Vanessa’s P.O.V*

I woke up, I think in the middle of the night because Matty had his arms wrapped around my body. He was snoring lightly and it was so cute I rolled over in his arms so as I was looking up at his face and the funny thing is that the moment I moved he started to pull me closer and we were pretty fricken close…
I lifted my arms from my chest and hugged him around the waist and crushed my body to his. I felt him chuckle from the vibrations that went through his body as I gave his muscled chest butterfly kisses. And sure enough that when I lifted my head to look at his wonderful face I saw a smirk plastered on his features. I wriggled my way up on the bed so as we were face to face which was a lot easier since he was now awake and had loosened his grip on my body. I leaned forward and placed a small kiss on his lush lips and pulled back before I went overboard, there was something I needed to tell him…
“I'm sorry Matt, I'm so sorry I didn’t listen to you when you were trying to apologise. I'm just… I'm sorry”
As I whispered I'm sorry one last time I buried my head back into his chest and let the tears that were filling up my eyes overflow and run down my cheek and onto his warm toned and safe chest.
“Vannessa, don’t be sorry I shouldn’t have yelled at you, I never ever want to yell at you, ever, unless it’s caused by me chasing you around with the hose or whatever.”
We both laughed at that and I sniffled after and continued to hide my face in his chest. Then unexpectedly he started to sing to me I never told anyone but he always made my heart melt when he sung…

“Would you dance?
If I asked you to dance,
Would you run?
And never look back.

Would you cry?
If you saw me crying,
And would you save my soul…
Tonight.

Would you tremble?
If I touched your lips,
And would you laugh?
Oh please tell me this…

Now would you die?
For the one you loved…
Hold me in your arms…
Tonight.

I can be your hero baby,
I can kiss away the pain,
I will stand by you forever,
You can take my breath away,

Would u swear that you’ll always be mine?
Would you lie?
Would you run and hide?

Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don’t care you’re here… tonight

I can be your hero baby,
I can kiss away the pain,
I will stand by you forever,
You can take my breath away,

Ohh I just wanna hold you
Oh yeah…

Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
Well I don’t care you’re here tonight

I can be your hero baby
I can kiss away the pain
Oh yeah…

I will stand by you forever,
You can take my breath away…
Oh I can be

Your hero….”

I laid there listening to the soft satin flow of his sexy voice as he finished the end of what he wanted to sing to me and then it dawned on me that he had just sung my utmost favourite love song to me… how did he know it was my favourite? Oh well right now I just do not care, I lifted my head and started to kiss him and as we got further into it I growled as it became an animalistic kiss so full of love and hot fiery passion. He seemed to be a fair bit aroused by this and so as a little test I growled again and he moaned so throughout this make out sesh I kept growling and it only egged him on to be a little more ruff and he also started to feel me up.
His skilled hands running up and down my body frantically as if he just couldn’t touch enough of me fast enough and I honestly made me giggle, and in turn made him growl and oh boy, that just made me so hot for him and I realised somewhere in all this foreplay I had lost dominance and he took it from me but I didn’t mind I loved a man in charge and trust me right now he had all authority and I let his hand roam over my body and explore every inch of me until he was finished. He had stopped kissing me for a bit to devour me with his eyes and how I looked when he touched me in certain ways and to play and fondle with my tits but had gotten tired of it and came back to kiss my mouth a few times then kissed his way down my neck…
I suddenly realised what was going to happen and as he kissed his way down the little lane between my breasts it sent little jolts of pleasure to my sweet dripping entrance and believe me I was so not complaining, in fact I was very much anticipating having his hot breath on me and having his skilled mouth on me sending me into a world of undisclosed desires!
He had gotten all the way down to my pelvis and was slowly and purposefully torturing me by just nipping at the skin that sent even more pleasurable jolts between my legs and he continued to do so until I got a little annoyed and what I meant as a warning came as a moan.
“Matt… please…. Do something….”
He chuckled and raised his head to look at me with a fake look of curiosity and in his beautiful hazel eyes there held a look of mischief…
“And what is it you would like for me to do for you ma lady?”
“Put that wonderful mouth of yours on my pussy and fuck me with it! Mathew… I want you to eat me… please matt… please eat me”
“As you wish baby… anything for you my love”
And after those last declaring words he buried his face between my legs and oh my god! He had gloated that he could make me cum just with his tongue and how wonderful he is but… wow! He really wasn’t joking when he said he could do all that shit!
“Ohmygod!.. Shadows!!”
I had used his band or group name and it clearly turned him on because he doubled his efforts and I felt a pressure build up in the pit of my belly and it kept building and building..He removed his mouth and I looked up to see he’d removed his cloths and he stroked his cock a couple of times before putting on a condom and thrusting in me pounding his rock hard cock into my pussy... I started to meet his thrusts needing the release I knew was close and as he pulled almost the whole way out and slammed back in he hit my now found g-spot and I felt my orgasm hit me in a wave of pleasure filled endorphins. He came inside of me shortly after I was finished my orgasm, I was still coming down from cloud nine and being breathless didn’t help when his lips locked with mine and he kissed me deeply his tongue brushed over my lower lip, and I opened my mouth permitting him access, I was still coming down from the high but I was centred enough and as our tongues danced I thought about just how much I loved him.
He must of been thinking the same thing because he broke off from the kiss to whisper next to my ear...
“I love you so much Nessa, no one has ever made me feel the way you can and always have”
He then dipped down and kissed my soft spot on my neck making me shiver and I giggled as I felt his hand go between my legs and his finger dip into my pussy slowly finger fucking me as he also rubs my clit making me moan and wither beneath him. He obviously was aroused again and started to go faster, adding another finger making me squeal slightly and he growls deeply coming up to start kissing me again as I can’t stop the moans emitting from deep within my chest. I break away from the kiss needing air but his lips never left my skin, travelling down the length of my neck.
I cum on his hand as I scream his name again and he goes down my body to my now very sensitive pussy and his tongue starts to lick up my juices. When he’s finished I pull him back up and somehow manage to roll us over so I’m now on top of him and he looks at me questioningly and I just smirk and move down his body so my mouth was in line with his cock, I wrapped my hot little hand around his thickness and stroked him gently taking off the condom in between as gently as possible, he groaned as I licked the head of his thick cock and then I put it in my mouth taking him in, my eyes close as he starts to go down the back of my throat and his hands tangle in my hair but once he realises I’m deep throating him his eyes looking at me with wide eyes and I chuckle slightly making him groan and thrust his hips.
I hold him down so as he cant thrust and accidently hurt me and I start sucking him off, he is holding my hair out of his view clearly enjoying everything I was doing as I started massaging his balls finding that g-spot behind them and he shakes gently as he cums in my mouth shouting profanities mixed in with my name. I get up and clean my mouth out, I swallowed a little bit but there was too much for me to down. I wipe my mouth and go back to find him just laying on the bed where I left him.
I smirk as I crawl next to him and kiss his chest up to his lips where he reacts instantly moving me under him so he was hovering over me.
“How long have you been able to do that baby?!”
He looked absolutely stunned and awed at the blow job I gave him. I smirked pecking his lips again before replying to him.
“Matty, a girl never tells her secret”
He tried a few more times to turn me on so I would tell him what else I could do but I was too tiered so he gave up pulling me under the blankets with him and he cuddled me close to him. I fell asleep happily in his arms thinking there was nowhere else I’d rather be.
But I dreamed... I saw red, blood.... I saw the darkness surrounding a figure that was distorted and in pieces what I made out to be blood smeared all over the body with I think fur shavings on parts of it...... it moved closer and when I moved so I could get a good look at who it was I realised that it was my mum.... I screamed and tried to get away but everywhere I ran I saw her bloodied face saying in a voice I now know as death that it was all my fault that she was dead. I stopped the running and crumpled into the blackness as the body I dreamed of covered me and I started thrashing trying hard as I could to escape it.....then.....

My eyes flew open and matt was holding me against his chest trying to stop my thrashing, he was chanting words that I made out as ‘Vanessa! Wake up it’s just a dream, it’s just a dream!’ He noticed I had woken up when I stopped thrashing and simply cried onto his chest... he rocked me gently against his chest and I fell asleep again the last thing I remember being hearing is him talking to me, soothing me, I think he may have even tried to sing me to sleep but I can’t remember all I remember is the bloodied face of my dream mums face.