‹ Prequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out The End Of The Dreamland Saga

Dreamlove

A Drunk Zacky Is Not A Fun Zacky

Brian's Point Of View

I knew where Stacie was going when she said she was going to see her brothers. Yeah she went to their bus but she was going to see Frank.

"I don't fucking what to go in" I heard Zacky slur.
"Yes you do" Johnny said.
"Oh yes so I can go fuck my amazing girlfriend who loves it" Zacky said. I shook my head at him.
"Where did you find him" I asked Matt and Johnny.
"At a bar yelling at the bar tender because he wouldn't give him any more after like the 50 glasses and about 20 bottles in front of him" Matt said.
"He wouldn't fucking let me drink" Zacky said.
"Your drunk come on let's get you to your bunk" I said grabbing him.
"I'm not fucking going to my bunk, I'm not fucking tired. All I want to do is have sex with my smoking hot fiance. Now where is she" Zacky said looking around and then falling.
"She is gone" I said.
"Where too, she can't leave we are getting married" Zacky said.
"She is with her brothers" I said looking at Matt who nodded.
"Fuck them" Zacky said, "she is here I know she is."

"She isn't Zacky, now go to bed" I said pushing him to the bunk.
"Don't fucking touch me" Zacky said spun around to go and hit me but I moved and he fell on the floor and that's where he passed out.
"Should we bring him to the bunk" Johnny asked.
"No leave him here" I said as I stepped over him.
"So she went over to him" Matt asked since Johnny headed into the bunks.

"Yep, she took off their engagement ring and then you guys left and she sent a text to Zacky he pretty much told her fuck off. Then I saw her write a text to Frank and she left" I said.
"Good, she needs some time away from Zacky. Who do you think she is going to chose after all this is said and done" Matt asked.
"Who ever her heart tells her" I replied.
"Dude, that's fucking deep" Matt said.
"Oh shut up" I said making Matt laugh, "at least she doesn't have to deal with this bullshit." I looked down at Zacky who somehow curled into a ball.
"Yeah that's true. Who knows what would have happened if she was actually here" Matt said.

"You and I both know we wouldn't let him lay a finger on her when he is this drunk" I said.
"Yeah true, dumb ass probably just lost Stacie" Matt said. I nodded and then yawned.
"Let's go to bed" Matt said.
"Okay honey" I said jumping on him. He laughed and put me down. We walked to our bunks and climbed in after we heard Johnny snoring. I hide all the head ache medicine because I'm an asshole like that and he deserves it.