‹ Prequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out The End Of The Dreamland Saga

Dreamlove

Dinner plans

We walked up from the pool laughing and joking around. When we got to our room, I hugged everyone while Matt flinched just in case I was going to hurt him.

"Go in the shower, we got plans" Zacky said. I just looked at him.
"It's a surprise" Zacky said pushing me into the bathroom after untying my bathing suit.
"What should I wear" I said.
"I'll pick it out" Zacky said to me and I just sighed and pulled off my bottoms of my bathing suit. I adjusted the water and got in. It wasn't even five minutes of me being in there myself when Zacky joined.
"Take your own shower" I said to him.
"We don't have time" Zacky replied. I nodded and let him wash my hair and I did my body while he washed his. I laughed at how we were dancing in the shower. We were both done and I kissed him and wrapped a towel around me while Zacky helped me take off my super ultra water proof cast wrapping. Zacky took a towel and rubbed it on my hair and I shook my head.

"Now you just made it harder to brush" I said pulling out my brush and started to brush it. It was surprisingly easy.
"Ha, you were wrong" Zacky said walking out of the bathroom as I slapped his ass.
"Hey, that's mine" Zacky said.
"Nope mine" I said walking out and seeing a very pretty red dress sitting on the bed.
"When did you get that" I asked him.
"When you hung out with Frank and broke your arm" Zacky said.
"Shut up it sucks, I can't play the drums" I said and pouted.
"Well you still have your voice and your good looks so it's all good" Zacky said and I smiled and hugged him.

"Get dressed" Zacky said and I pouted but gave in. I grabbed all the things I needed and put on the dress while Zacky put on a button down shirt with his famous bow tie and some nice pants.
"When did you get those pants" I asked him.
"You need nice things for award shows" Zacky said.
"True" I said as I put on some make up and then some heels and I was ready to go. Zacky took my arm and opened up the door.
"Is this you trying to prove you can make a marriage last" I asked him.
"A little bit but we haven't went on a date in forever so I figured hey why not" Zacky said as we walked down the hallway. We were about halfway to the elevator when I remembered my purse. It had my life in it.

"I gotta go get my purse" I said taking off my heels and running down the hallway to see Chelsea standing there holding it.
"Oh I love you" I said hugging her and running back to Zacky and putting my heels back on. Zacky laughed as we went onto the elevator. He grabbed my hand and held it tight and I just rested my head on his shoulder. We walked out of the hotel and got into a cab that was waiting outside for us. I smiled and then we drove a while and when we got closer to our destination, Zacky covered my eyes.
"What are you doing" I asked him.
"Surprising you" Zacky said as he somehow got me out of the cab with my eyes still covered. I felt him reach into my purse and probably pull out my camera.

"Why do you need my camera" I asked him.
"You'll see" Zacky said and he uncovered my eyes and I was standing in front of the Eiffel Tower. I smiled and Zacky took a picture.
"Happy Anniversary" Zacky said. I then remembered this is the day Zacky and I officially started dating 2 years ago.
"Aww Zacky" I said hugging him.
"Don't kill me but we have to go up to the top of it for dinner" Zacky said and I pouted but Zacky grabbed my hand and we walked toward it getting into the elevator. I held onto Zacky as it crept up slowly. Zacky smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"It's okay babe we are almost to the top" Zacky said as we made it to the top and the doors opened. We walked to the restaurant and the lady smiled at Zacky.
"Reservations for Baker" Zacky said.
"Ah right this way" she said and we followed her into the restaurant and we were right near where we could see the skyline of France. It was beautiful.
"Aww Zacky this is amazing" I said and looked at the menu all in French.

"Want some frog something" Zacky asked me.
"It's frog legs" I said.
"Or Es cargo" Zacky said.
"Snails, no thanks" I said and found pasta and saw veggie sauce or something.
"What would you like to drink" The lady asked.
"Some red wine or do you want champagne" Zacky said.
"Zacky, you know I don't like wine" I said to him.
"Then champagne it is" Zacky said to the waitress. She nodded and I helped Zacky figure out what he wanted and he just ended up getting some steak and fries.

"So is this moving up because it seems to me you forgot what today was" Zacky said.
"I have to admit, I did but with everything that has been going on" I said to him.
"Yeah, that is understandable" Zacky said taking my hand in his.
"I'm glad" I said leaning over the table and kissing him. Our food came and we ate in comfortable silence.

"So Mr. Baker, what else are we going to do on this fine evening" I asked him.
"What ever you want to do love" Zacky said to me making me smile.
"Back to the hotel, let Brian baby sit and" I said smiling and winking.
"Oh sounds good to me" Zacky said smiling. He gave me one of his fries and I let him a bite of my salad. We drank the champagne and ate. He even let me get a chocolat mousse that had brandy in it and it was so good. We paid and then made our way to the front of the Eiffle Tower and we snapped a picture of us. It was tre romantic and then we went back to the hotel.