‹ Prequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out The End Of The Dreamland Saga

Dreamlove

Telling the Facts

Frank and I were sitting around watching a movie in the back when I heard a bus full of people.

"Stacie, my bestest friend where are you" I heard Brian say. I ran and saw him standing back to talking to Gerard. I jumped on his back.
"Hi Bri Bri" I said.
"When did you get here" Gerard said.
"This morning" I replied.
"Ah" Gerard nodded.
"Mommy" Sophie and Ethan said looking at me.
"Hey kiddos" I said to them. Lia was with Matt and I smiled at my little girl.

"Do you know if Zacky woke up yet" Johnny asked.
"Yes, and he is complaining about his massive hangover" I replied.
"Then I guess we are staying with you guys" Brian said. Frank walked out and noticed everyone.
"Can we all fit" Frank asked.
"Of course we can" I said as I Brian carried me out back. He set me down on the couch and shut the door and locked it.

"Brian, I don't want to be kidnapped" I said to him.
"So he is complaining, maybe he shouldn't have gotten wasted" Brian said.
"So your the one who took the medicine away" I said.
"He deserves it for making you cry, then he had the balls to say he was going to fuck you because you let him all the time" Brian said.
"So you didn't tell him" I asked Brian as I felt the bus move.
"He wouldn't have remembered any way" Brian said.
"So you knew I was here" I asked Brian.
"I always know where my best friend is, plus I saw you sending Frank a text message" Brian said.
"You are a great friend and Kayla is lucky to have you as her boyfriend" I said putting my head on Brian's shoulder.
"Oh yeah why's that" he asked.
"Because when your not on stage being a horny guy A.K.A Synyster Gates you are so sweet" I said hugging him.
"Aww thanks Stac" Brian said hugging me back.
"So why are the buses moving" I asked him.
"Because this morning we got yelled at so we are bringing them to the hotel we are staying at, so who are you going to room with" Brian asked.
"Can I room with you" I asked him.
"Of course you can" Brian said. We unlocked the door and Frank and Matt came in with Sophie, Ethan and Lia.

"We want to watch a movie" Matt said.
"Correction Uncle Matt we want to watch the Spongebob movie" Sophie said holding it up. I stopped the movie Frank and I were watching and put the Spongebob one in. Lia was making grab hands at me so I grabbed her and held her. She giggled and closed her eye.
"I think she is gonna say her first word soon" Brian and Matt said.
"Why do you think that" I asked them.
"Cuz she is one smart baby" Matt said. I looked down at her and she was smiling.
"All my babies are smart, Sophie and Ethan helped each other, Sophie spoke first but Ethan walked first and they helped each other" I said.
"The only time she cries in when she wants you and Zacky near each other or she is hungry or needs her diaper changed, when everyone else is holding her she looks at you and Zacky when you two aren't fighting and laughing and smiling and whispering things she always wiggles to look at you. I won't be surprised next time you and Zacky are in the same room together she might say momma and dadda or something like that" Brian said.

I shook my head as I watched SOphie Climb on Brian and Ethan sit on Frank. We all watched the Spongebob movie until Gerard said that we were at the hotel and Sophie and Ethan ran to the front. I stopped the player and got up and carried Lia who was sleeping. I walked out of the bus and Brian and Matt had all of Lia's stuff in their hand.

Zacky walked out of our bus with sunglasses on.
"STill have a headache" Brian asked.
"Fuck you" Zacky said and he followed everyone in. Brian stopped and laughed. Matt and I looked at him and then Matt looked at the hotel.
"Stay away from the bar" Matt said.
"Aww but don't you want to see me drunk like that again" Brian asked. We walked in and this was the hotel were Brian got super drunk with Jimmy and told a guy that Pink Was The New Black and how weird the band name was.

"Stacie will come with me right" Brian asked.
"Yeah, while Zacky babysits and nurses his hangover won't you" I siad to Zacky.
"Fine" Zacky said. Brian and I cheered like little kids and went to get our room key from Gerard and ran upstairs bringing our stuff into the room. Zacky stopped me before I went into the room with Brian.

"Why the fuck are you staying with him" Zacky asked.
"So you and I don't get in another fight and I don't have to walk in the middle of the night just to get comforted by him" I said.
"I'm sorry babe" Zacky said pulling me into a hug. Why does this have to get so much harder for me. I hugged him back.
"Can we talk" I asked him. He nodded and we walked to his room. Brian looked at me sad.
"Don't worry Bri, will be able to get drunk and be silly" I yelled as we walked into Zacky's room. I went over to the bed and sat down.

"What do you want to talk about" Zacky said not looking at me as I moved my ring back to my ring finger on my left hand.
"About the wedding" I said.
"I'm so excited" Zacky said smiling. I didn't want to crush his heart but it was what I was feeling.
"Zacky" I said patting the spot next to me.
"Yeah" he said sitting down.
"You know I love you but I just don't like the way we fight, when you left last night, I told Brian, Matt and Johnny that I'm canceling the wedding" I said to him. His green eyes just stared at me.
"Why" Zacky asked.
"Because of the way you've been acting, I want a marriage that is going to last and not end in divorce like the last one" I said to him.
"The way I've been acting" Zacky said. Just as he said that I walked to the door.
"Wait, I'm sorry" Zacky said.
"I'm going to drink some Absinthe with Brian" I said but Zacky blocked the door.
"I'm sorry, I'll just tell Matt and the guys will stay in France or we can finish the tour and come back, I know you want a marriage to last. I'll make it last" Zacky said.
"Then start proving it" I said to him and gave him a kiss and walked out and walked to mine and Brian's room. I put the key card in.

"Ready to go get drunk" I asked him.
"Hell yah" Brian said as we walked down with our arms linked. We got to the bar and Brian went up to get the Absinthe and some other alcoholic drinks. I sat down and waited.

"Okay, ready for some licorice flavor, take this shot" Brian said. I grabbed it and took it.
"Not that bad" I said.
"Exactly" Brian said as he sat down at the table, "hey this is where we sat last time." Matt and Jason came downstairs.
"We are here to supervise on the account of Mr. Sanders, Mr. Seward, Mr. Baker, Mr. Way, Mr. Way, Mrs. Way, Mrs. Way and of course Mr. Iero" they said.
"What ever" I said as I took a drink of the beer Brian got us.

About 20 minutes maybe longer, Brian and I were making fun of people.

"Dude dude" I said to him.
"Yes" he said looking at me. I giggled and looked at a guy wearing a red and gray shirt.
"Dude, that is deffinately not cool" I said to the guy.
"Hey man, did you know pink is the new black" Brian asked in a weird voice and the guy just flipped him off.
"Okay, no more alcohol for Brian and Stacie" Jason said.
"Fuck you man" I said pulling as many glasses I could to me.
"You need to take a shot for being mean to my friend" Brian said and walked up to the bar. I heard him order more Absinthe. I was just sitting there drinking and making faces at the Berry brothers.

"Hey cutie" a guy said sitting down.
"Hi ugly" I said to him. Matt and Jason just tried to hold back their laughter.
"What are you talking about ugly" he asked me.
"Well for one you have a weird nose, you have small lips, is that a unibrow" I said leaning closer to him, "and your face is weird looking."
"What ever you say baby, you are clearly drunk" he said.
"Yes I am and now turn around and see a god walking" I said as Brian walked closer. Matt and Jason were still holding back their laughter.

"What is their problem" the guy asked.
"They just find you ugly like I do, God save me" I said as I took a shot of Absinthe from Brian.
"From what" Brian asked.
"The ugly person" I said pointing to the guy.
"That guy ain't got nothing on me" Brian said sitting down in his chair. I giggled.
"Hey you guys are American" the ugly guy said.
"No shit" Brian and I said.
"Where from" the ugly guy said.
"Not Uglyville that's for sure" I said.
"Dude, she is mine" Brian said pulling me to his lap and kissing me. I was shocked but kissed him any way. The guy got the hint and got up.

"Bye ugly" I yelled as I waved to him. Brian and I laughed so hard.
"Okay more Absinthe" Brian said, "and Jason still has to take a shot because he was mean to Stacie."
"I'm not doing it" Jason said.
"Yes you are, Matt take a shot" I said handing him one of the last three.
"No, I wasn't mean to you" Matt replied.
"Aww so nice" I said going and sitting on him.
"I like this Matt better then Dimples" I said. Brian was over by Jason and opening his mouth so the shot would go down.
"Gates your going to kill my brother" Matt said.
"I'm not" Brian said looking innocent.
"Okay, I took the shot now let's get you guys upstairs" Jason said as Matt picked me up. I giggled.
"No I want a piggy back ride from Brian" I said, "and a shot to go." I jumped on Brian's back and we walked over to the bar.

"Can we have two shots of Absinthe to go" Brian asked. They nodded and gave us like a huge plastic cup full. I held them in my hands as he paid without dropping me. Then we walked out of the bar.
"Wee, hey look it's ugly. Hi Ugly" I waved and the guy rolled his eyes. Brian and I walked past the elevator and Matt brought us back to it. We got on and I put my head on Brian's shoulders. We got to our floor and Brian ran to the room.
"Careful it's gonna spill" I said as I held the Absinthe in front of his face.
"We can't have that" Brian said as he gripped on my legs tighter and reached into my back pocket to get a key.
"Brian sir that is my ass" I said and laughed.
"Yes I know" Brian said as we got into our room. He brought me over to a table so I can put our shots down even though it was a huge fucking plastic cup with like five shots in it. Then I jumped off and found little glasses.

"Shall we" I said.
"Yes we shall" Brian said as I poured them into the glasses. We were about to take a shot when Zacky walked in.
"Hi Zacky want some Absinthe" I asked him. He shook his head and took it away from Brian and I.
"Bed now" he said.
"No" I said crossing my arms. He picked me up and laid me down in the bed and covered me up. I took off my shirt and pants while I was under the sheets and tossed them.
"Stacie" Zacky said.
"I was uncomfy now take a shot, Brian make him take a shot he was mean" I said as Brian took the shot I was about to drink and handed it to Zacky.
"Rules man, gotta follow them" Brian said. Zacky took the shot and I smiled and snuggled into the bed. Zacky came in next to me for some reason glaring at Brian and I just snuggled to him and passed out.