Status: I feel awful. Forgive me! I'm writing now! (2/18/11)

Bring Me That Horizon

Siete.

“I don’t wanna go swimming,” I whined, sticking out my bottom lip.

Vic groaned, “But you already have your suit on and we’re at this hotel already. So just get in.”

I shook my head furiously. There was no way I was going in that water. It had gotten much cooler as the night progressed. The guys’ show would be starting in about three hours so I don’t know why they were wasting time here. We didn’t even know where the venue was.

I wiggled out of my shorts and set my towel down on a chair beside the pool.

“I want to stay dry before the show.” Mike rolled his eyes and sat down on the chair next to me.

A few minutes later Jaime came over. He gave Mike a sharp look before Mike hopped up and ran over to Vic, pushing him in the pool. The girls Vic was talking to looked away, annoyed, and then left.

“What’s up kid?” I asked, smiling up at him as I got comfy on the chair.

He hesitated and squeezed his hands together. I noticed his awkwardness and moved over, patting a spot beside me for him. Jaime looked down nervously at his hands and then sat down reluctantly. His face was slightly scarlet in the cheeks.

“Jaime?” I questioned softly, turning his face toward me with my hand.

Before I even knew what was happening, Jaime’s lips were pressed against mine. They were soft and tasted like mangos. I didn’t really know why I did it, but I kissed him back. His hands cupped my face gently, and then it was over. He pulled back, tugging at a bracelet on his wrist. My mouth popped open slightly but nothing came out.

“I’m sorry Em. I know you have a boyfriend but I am just so,” he paused, his eyes seemed to drift away for a moment, “attracted to you.”

I paused, my face blushing bright red.

“Uh, I uh, I’m gonna go get ready for the uh...show,” I stuttered, standing up quickly and grabbing my things.

I walked swiftly past Vic, Mike, and Tony, whoe were in the middle of a game of water volleyball.

“Where ya goin’ Emy?” Mike shouted.

“Bus,” I said and continued on my way.

Once I got to the bus I decided to change. That would hopefully clear my mind of all the thoughts of Jaime and that wonderful kiss. What was I thinking!? Wonderful? I have a boyfriend. Well, as long as he doesn’t know I guess it wouldn’t be too bad to just have a little fun with Jaime. I paused in my thinking.

What kind of cold bitch am I? I searched through my duffel for something to wear to the club we were going to after the show. I grabbed a black dress that hugged my every curve and quickly slipped it on, followed my my new heels.

Well, Kevin really didn’t have to know.

I walked to the front of the bus. It had taken me an hour to get dressed and now the boys had an hour to get to the venue and soundcheck before the show started. I was tapping my foot impatiently when the door flew open and the guys came bursting in. Vic shook his wet hair at me as he walked by.

Mike dropped down next to me. His eyes didn’t leave my body.

“Grow up,” I muttered.

Mike laughed a joyous laugh and gave me a playful shove.

“You look hot Emery. Didn’t know you had it in you,” he teased. I stuck my tongue out and he grabbed it with his fingers.

“Owhg Mik lewt gut!” I mumbled, attempting to make him let go. Tony laughed as he walked by and sat on the couch opposite us. Tony’s smile faded though when Jaime walked onto the bus.

Jaime gave me a confused yet sad look and kept walking right on by me. I knew I had hurt him when I up and left like that with no explanation, but I needed to sort things out. And I guess I did...in a weird, wicked way.

♒♒

The guys played an awesome show and somehow were still up for the club after. I was more grateful for that than they could have guessed. We may not have been old enough to drink but I was able to convince the bartender to give us free drinks all night.

I brought another tray back to the table, setting it down and grabbing a drink.

“Let’s dance!” I squealed, grabbing Mike’s hand.

He happily followed me out to the dance floor as we grinded to T.Mills. Mike was enjoying this way more than I could have imagined, and I laughed to myself, letting my head roll back onto his chest.

Some older guys were leering at me, licking their lips. I rolled my eyes at them. My eyes landed on Jaime who was staring at me but dancing with some other girl. She had fake blonde hair and fake tits. I stopped myself from rolling my eyes and just grabbed some random guy to grind with me and Mike. I looked up at Mike and he raised his eyebrows. I just shrugged. Whatever.

I grabbed the drink out of Mike’s hand and gulped it down. My head was already getting fuzzy but who gave a fuck. I was here to have fun, no matter what. Mike’s hands were on my hips and the other guy had left when I turned my attention to Mike. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it wasn’t, but all of a sudden I ran over to Jaime and pushed the blonde girl away.

Jaime’s eyebrows shot up and he cocked his head to the side.

“Jaime,” I mumbled, throwing my arms around his neck and kissing him forcefully.

He stumbled backwards, his hands latching onto my wrists. Jaime pulled me to the wall and looked me straight in the eye.

“What I did wasn’t right Emery. You know that and I know that. I’m not letting you ruin what you have with Kevin over my stupid mistake. Okay?” Jaime said sternly.

I sighed and nodded. He was right. I had even tried to convince myself that it would be alright if Kevin didn’t know. How stupid was I? I loved Kevin. I really, truly did. I mouthed the word “thanks” and headed over to the table.

Vic grinned at me, about to say something, but I held up a finger and grabbed my small clutch.

“I’m going to head back to the bus, alright? I’m kinda tired,” I lied.

In all honestly, a small part of me was sad that Jaime had rejected me. I mean, I knew I was cheating, but the kiss earlier had been so good. Simple, free of attachments. So unlike Kevin’s.

Vic nodded and Tony stood up.

“I’ll walk you back?” he asked quietly. I smiled and took his arm.

The Las Vegas air had gotten so much chillier than it was before. I shivered slightly and gripped Tony’s arm tighter.

“Why are you so nice to me?” I asked, keeping my eyes on the sidewalk.

“What do you mean?” he replied, perplexed. I looked up at his eyes.

For the first time I noticed how attractive Tony was. He had beautiful brown eyes and a small piercing underneath his eye. Another two studs were on his lower lip, but it didn’t make him seem like the creeps your mother warned you about. It just made him...complete.

“Well, when I went to the barbecue you didn’t even talk to me. Or acknowledge me for that matter. You never have until I came out here with you guys. And even then it’s just passing comments, like anything you would say to a stranger. Why won’t you get to know me?” I asked desperately.

I didn’t realize my nails had been slightly digging into his arm as I spoke until he pried his arm away from me.

“It’s not that I don’t like you. Or think that you’re a stranger. My girlfriend just broke up with me,” he admitted, looking down at his feet. “I haven’t really been myself lately. Don’t worry though. I’ll probably be alright by next week, maybe even the next show. It is quite entertaining watching you and Jaime. He really likes you, you know.”

I laughed, “That’s not what he told me tonight. I tried to kiss him.” I sighed, looking up at the starry sky. “I’m an idiot. I don’t want to hurt Kevin, but I miss being around that special someone. It’s nice to be near someone that you know cares about you.”

“Well that’s what we’re here for!” Tony exclaimed, grinning at me.

He pulled keys out of his pocket and just then I realized we were back at the bus. Tony held the door open for me and I clambered on, pulling my shoes off my aching feet. I walked to the back of the bus and turned around.

“Coming? I’m going to whip your ass in a game of your choice,” I said, challenging him.

“You’re on,” Tony replied, a smile gracing his face once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
And here's seven C:
Hope you like!
Comment/subscribe?<3