Status: I feel awful. Forgive me! I'm writing now! (2/18/11)

Bring Me That Horizon

Ocho.

Las Vegas, Tempe, Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, New Orleans, Orlando, St. Petersburg. The past few weeks were amazing. I experienced so many different things and it just opened my eyes to what I thought was such a dull world. The guys treated me like family and I loved every minute of it. Not to mention that things were back to normal between me and Jaime.

The next stop was Atlanta. I was going to surprise Kevin after the show. I was pumped; energy radiated from my body all day as we drove. I was practically bouncing in my seat by the time we arrived at the venue. Jaime chuckled and patted my head as he went to sound check.

“Chillax Em,” Mike laughed.

I trailed after the guys as they got off the bus. I heard screams and the guys exchanged frightened looks.

“Emery, don’t be startled if you are grabbed and man-handled by random guys. They’re only here to help you,” Vic muttered quietly.

“What?” My eyes went wide and mouth popped open a bit when strong hands grabbed my waist and lifted me off the ground.

“Put me down!” I screamed, thrashing around.

The guy who picked me up laughed, saying, “It’s for your own good. We try to get friends and family of the guys into the venue so they don’t get harassed.”

I giggled, feeling a bit more comfortable, but not much. I mean, how often do you get picked up by a complete stranger and carried into a venue? Not the normal thing usually.

I was set down a few minutes later. We had walked through plain halls, passing people with headsets that were running around and dodging others. It was quite amusing how frantic this venue was.

“Uh, thanks,” I said, smiling at the big guy who put me down.

“No problem. I’m John. If you need anything just ask around for me and I’ll come help you out,” he replied, grinning down at me.

I nodded eagerly and then walked in the general direction of the stage. I followed the signs until I got there, where I saw the guys already practicing. I pulled out my camera and took a few photos.

They finished quickly and ran over to me, grinning ecstatically. I was confused, but handed them bottles of water off a small side table. Mike and Vic each grabbed one of my arms and led me over to a small couch, where they pushed me down and all crowded around me.

“We have a surprise for you!” Vic sang, making Mike and Tony snigger at his excitedness. Vic shot them an annoyed look and said, “We have a bit of time to take you to see Kevin before the show!”

I jumped up and threw my arms around Vic’s skinny frame.

“Seriously?!” I squealed, clutching him even tighter as I felt him nod.

I grabbed my camera the second I let go of him and rushed into the hall the exit signs were pointing to. The second I pushed through the back door, people were screaming. I just waved them off, figuring they probably didn’t know me. That is, until I reached the bus, which happened to be parked next to the growing line of people.

I hurried over to the bus and stuck my key in the lock. People were staring so I just gave a sort of half smile and jumped onto the bus. The door opened behind me and I turned to see Mike.

“Excited much? Tony’s gonna drive you over though in the bus,” he furrowed his brows.

I nodded and grinned at him.

“I miss him so much. You have no idea,” I sighed.

“Well don’t have too much fun,” he said, winking. I rolled my eyes at him and shooed him off the bus just as Tony stepped on.

“You drive, I change. Let’s go,” I exclaimed eagerly.

Tony sat down and turned on the bus, letting it warm up for a minute before he started driving. I hopped around in the back, tugging on my jeans to get them to go on, all while shouting directions.

When I finished, I grabbed my Dr. Martens and went to sit up front with Tony. He looked over and gave me a thumbs up. I pointed out the last street. Finally, finally I would get to see my love.

We pulled to a stop in front of Kevin’s house and I nervously tugged on my sweater. Quickly, I handed Tony the necklace Kevin had given me the day he left and he helped me put it on. It was a simple heart with a few small diamonds on one side.

“Wish me luck,” I said, smiling.

I pushed open the bus door and hurried up to the front door of Kevin’s house. I pulled the key out of my pocket and let myself in. I knew he would be in his bedroom, probably playing COD with his friends. Such a typical guy, I rolled my eyes and walked slowly and quietly up the stairs.

I thought I heard someone shout but I shook it off and picked up my pace until I got to his bedroom door. It was closed and I heard squeals coming from it. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. They were definitely a girls squeals. I hadn’t ever really heard a guy squeal, so...

I pushed open the door. There on the bed was Kevin, on top of this girl I had been somewhat friends with. His lips were pressed to her neck and they both had next to no clothes on.

I could feel my heart breaking in my chest. Tears came to my eyes as he stood up and put his hand out to me.

“Babe she -” he started, but I cut him off.

“Don’t you ‘babe’ me,” I yelled, “I can’t believe you!”

I grabbed the necklace in my hands and unclasped it, throwing it on the ground.

“I thought you loved me,” I whispered. “I thought you actually cared. But you’re just another guy. Nothing special.”

I turned around and slammed the door. When I finally got back to the bus, tears were streaming down my face. I hastily wiped at my eyes before I got on. I didn’t want Tony to see me like that.

Tony looked up from his laptop screen as I passed him.

“That was quick,” he started to say but when I turned around and he saw my make up smeared face he stopped.

Tony set down his computer and stood up, pulling me down to the couch next to him. I buried my face in his shoulder and cried as he stroked my hair soothingly.

“I- I can’t believe him,” I moaned, “he was in there fucking another girl!”

I burst into another round of tears. Tony just sat there, being comforting without even having to say anything. It was perfect. A few minutes later I sniffled, pulling away. Tony wiped away the remaining tears from my eyes.

“Go lay down,” he whispered.
I nodded and shuffled back to my bunk, where I ended up staying for the next few hours.

♒♒

I stretched my arms over my head, forgetting I was in my bunk when I slammed them against the ceiling. I groaned and jumped down from my top bunk, making my way into the tiny bathroom.

I stared at myself in the mirror. I was a complete mess. My hair was totally disheveled and my eyes were dry and red. I sighed and grabbed a comb, brushing my hair and then putting visine in my eyes.

“Tony?”

I stuck my head in the back lounge, not finding him anywhere. Then I remembered about the guys’ show. I grabbed my camera and shoved my boots back on my feet.

The show must have already started because the line was gone except for a few meandering people. I hurried down the hall into the backstage area. A girl walked by in a headset and I grabbed her arm, apologizing and then asking if Pierce the Veil had already played. She shook her head no and scampered away.

I strode over to the side stage, pushing back a small curtain and sitting on an amp. Mike noticed me and gave a little wink as he played. Once Caraphernalia was finished, Mike motioned to Tony and Jaime, who got Vic’s attention and pointed to me. The people in the crowd looked very confused and started to stare at me.

I just took out my camera and snapped a few shots. Vic caught my attention once again and waved me over. I was wary but went over anyways. He wrapped a sticky arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

“So I’m just wondering how many of you would love to date this girl right here?” Vic asked, grinning like a mad man.

I rolled my eyes as people screamed and I saw many guys hands go into the air. Lots of them actually, which surprised me.

“What kind of guy breaks a girl’s heart?” Girls’ mouths were open and looking at me sympathetically. “Well, as of a few hours ago, Emery is single and ready to mingle,” he added, winking at me.

I cracked up laughing and Tony grabbed me. I spun around to face him and he smiled a true smile at me, his face closer than I imagined.

And then, he kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
O_O
It had to happen eventually!
;D
thanks for all the comments/subscriptions guys,
love youu :D<3