Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 12

~Wednesday After class~

Nicole's POV

I walked to my car through the parking lot looking around for Mikey, I had seen him a few hours ago but lost him now.
Were the hell did he go?
Maybe he went home.
I decided to stop by after dropping off my stuff at my house. He probably needs a ride to the mall anyways.

I drove home and left my backpack on the floor next to my desk. I was gonna leave but then I thought it would be better if I took a quick shower and changed my clothes.
While I was taking my shower I thought about our date….wait….no, it’s not a date….or is it?
Anyway, I thought about what we were gonna do tonight. And that made reminded me, we had to choose a movie to watch.
One thing for sure, there was no way in hell I was gonna go watch another horror movie…without Gerard there.
Thinking that, confused me. Why Gerard? What is it about him, that catches my attention?
Must be maybe his dreamy hazel eyes, or his black hair contrasting with his pale skin…..but his smile and the way he laughed also made him attractive.
Wait…what?
I did not think Gerard, Mikey’s older brother, was attractive. Or did I?

Very confused by my feelings I got out of the bathroom dressed and ready to leave. But before I apply some extra makeup on and looked at myself on the mirror before leaving.
I was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with purple converse and a black and purple T-shirt, a very classic choice for me.
****

I parked in they’re driveway, since there car was back at the police station it was empty.
I got out of the car and walked up to the front door.
Gerard answered after I knocked.

“Hi Nicole.”

“Hi…I’m…”

“Looking for Mikey?”

God, was it that obvious?

“Yeah, I thought maybe he needed a ride to the mall.”

“He did. But he just took the bus there, he said something about wanting to get there early to make a good first impression or something like that”

“Oh.”
I wasn’t expecting that. He should have told me. Why did he avoid me for the last two periods of class? And after?
I felt kind of hurt. Even thought I shouldn’t. I mean he was thinking about his job, getting his brother’s car back, he probably didn’t wanna feel like he was bothering me asking for a ride here and there.

“But I am kind of in a need for a ride to the mall”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I wanna check out some stores and maybe go to the movies”

“Oh to the movies? Who are you going with?”

“Umm, no one….for the moment.”

He smiled at me before adding

“Wanna go with me, while we wait for Mikey’s shift to end?”

I looked at his perfect features, his eyes looking straight at mines, his lips formed into a breath taking smile.

“Sure, sounds like fun”

“Great, let me go get my jacket and we can go” he walked back into the house.
And I stood there. Wondering what had I just done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep reading! >>>>