Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 13

Gerard’s POV

We got to the mall in a few minutes. I was excited cause I was gonna get to spend some quality time with Nicole. Maybe get to know her more. But that kind of worries me, I’m afraid I’ll like her more then I do. And she’s my brother’s friend, probably the only one he’ll have. And it’s more then obvious to notice that he has a crush on her, even though he just met her a week ago.
But I can’t blame him.

“I think we should check on Mikey first” she said as we got out of her car.

“Yeah sounds like a good idea”

We walked in the mall and headed straight to Hot Topic to check on him. He better be working hard, he needs that money, I need my car back.
I followed Nicole into the store. It took us a while to find him. But soon enough we spotted him rearranging some T-shirts in a corner.
“Hey Mikey” I was first to greet him since when we got to where he was Nicole didn’t say a word.

“Hi Gee. Nicole”

“Hi. How’s it going so far?”

“Good. Well I’ve been in since an hour ago, but pretty good I guess” he looked at Nicole while smiling. More like staring. What a fool.

“I looked for you after class. Why didn’t you wait for me?”

“I’m sorry it’s just that I left as soon as the bell rang and headed home. Plus I didn’t want to bug you asking for another ride to the mall.”

“It doesn’t bother me Mikey. Really. Actually I was kind of looking forward to bringing you. And waiting for you around, and then we could go to the movies like we agreed”

“I’m sorry Nicole. It wasn’t my intention to upset you. Really, I just thought you had better things to do”

I was starting to feel left out and completely ignored.

“Don’t worry. Let’s just forget all of this.”

My brother nodded and walked towards her. Wrapping her in a way too tight hug, in my opinion.
“Well we better get going if we wanna have enough time to catch a movie”
So not true. I didn’t even have any idea of the time the movies started, less which one we were gonna see.
But they bought it.
Well not fully.

“You guys are gonna go to the movies?”

“Yeah, I was bored and ask Nicole if she wanted to come”

His smile turned into a frown, a sad look.
He looked at Nicole and then at me.

“Umm, ok…well then I guess you guys better get going”

“Yeah we should”
He had a really pissed off look on his face now.
He hugged Nicole once more, still wait too tightly ugh….
And…gave her a long kiss on the cheek.
He looked at me with a threatening look and then got back to folding some T-shirts.
I looked at Nicole and she was staring at him with a smiled on her face.
I snapped her out of her trance
“Let’s go”
I leaded the way not looking behind, but I could hear her steps and I knew she was following me.

“So what are we gonna see?”

“Umm…how about the new Saw movie?”

She didn’t answered right away. Instead it looked like she was thinking it carefully before deciding. I picked that movie based on the last one we saw together. I knew horror movies were the best to watch with her.

“Um…I really don’t like horror movies”

Yes, I already knew that. Which is exactly why I wanted to watch one.

“Oh…ok. Well which do you like?”

“Comedy or romantic ones”

I hadn’t seen to many of those. But the few that I’ve seen were pretty cheesy to me. But there’s no way I’m gonna tell her that. Besides I picked the movie last time, it seem fair enough she picked this time.

“Ok, we could see….” I really had no idea of which other movies were on now.

“Breaking Dawn?”

“From the twilight saga?”

“Yeah, have you seen any?”

“Yeah, I saw some” I lied.

“So did I. Which ones have you seen”

Shit.

“Um… you know the ones the came before this one.”

I only knew the name of the saga and the name of the fourth one cause Mikey’s been wanting to see it since two weeks ago.

“Right”

“So we could watch this last one. I’ve been wanting to see it since two weeks.”

What was I getting myself into? Why couldn’t I just be honest and admit we didn’t have as much stuff in common as she thought?
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep reading! >>>>