Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 25

Nicole’s POV

I woke up the next day a bit sore from dancing so much last night.
After Mikey asked me to be his girlfriend officially and we spent some time outside, we decided to head back home. I was tired anyways and he had a morning shift at the mall the next day. I drove him home and we kissed goodbye. Then when I got home I tiptoed upstairs making sure not to wake my parents up.
I changed into some short-shorts and a tank top and got in bed. I fell asleep thinking about Mikey and with a huge smile on my face.

Now I just sat there on my bed. Not sure what to do. It was Saturday but Mikey had to work….and he needed a ride!
I check the time on the clock hanging on the wall above my desk. I still had time to get dressed and have some breakfast.
So that’s what I did.
And when I finished my pancakes and coffee I went back upstairs to grab my jacket and the car keys.
As I walked towards the door I heard my mom’s worried voice.

“Nicole, where are you going so early?”

“To Mikey’s mom. I’m gonna take him to work.”

“Ohh…ok” she said unsure.

My parents hadn’t really got to know him that well. They had barely seen him only one time he came over. I usually would go over to his house or we would just hang out at the mall. But that would have to change. We would have to start hanging out here instead of at his house. I just want to avoid any drama and awkward situations with his brother. I want to avoid him as much as possible, cause if I don’t I know something like what happened last night ,or the day he came over ,might happen again. And that would just ruin everything. I was lucky enough Mikey hadn’t seen us kiss last night. I was also lucky enough no one had told him yet.

Mikey’s POV

I finished drinking my cup of coffee. I wanted to get some more and would have if my brother hadn’t appeared out of nowhere and started talking to me.

“So…did ya have a good time last night? I barely didn’t see you at all.”

“The time of my life.” I kept it simple, I didn’t want to tell him anything to personal. Knowing he had feelings for my now girlfriend he would just freak out.

“Yeah? Me too” he said grinning.
I hate that grin on his too perfect face. Sometimes I wish I could have his perfect features. His perfect eyes with NO glasses. His perfect jet black hair, dyed of course, but still it suited him well.
I always felt inferior then him. Always.
To be honest I really had no idea why Nicole chose to spend time with me, to be with me when she had my brother hitting on her 24/7.

I heard someone knock on the door and Gerard ran to answer it.
I followed him, quite sure who it was. I did need a ride after all.

“Hi Nicole” he beat me.

“Hi…Gerard…. Mikey! Hi!!” she saw me make my way to the door and pushed pass my brother to give me a tight hug as if we hadn’t seen each other in years.

“Hey gorgeous” I kissed her lips deeply, forgetting about Gerard watching us.

This time he didn’t interrupt us. When I pulled away from Nicole I looked around and he wasn’t there. In the silent of the morning I could hear faint steps as someone went upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments??

(p.s. excuse any grammar errors, feel free to point them out.)