Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 36

Gerard’s POV

I had received a call from Hailey less than an hour ago. She wanted to arrange a “date” for tonight. And I just happened to suggest a double date with my brother and Nicole.
Cause I mean, the whole point of “going out” with Hailey was that Nicole would see us and hopefully get jealous.

I hadn’t really thought what I would do if she didn’t even mind at all. What if she actually was happy that I had found someone else, and stopped bugging her. Now that I thought about it, it could either go great, meaning I could end up proving she actually does have feelings for me, or it could end up awfully and I would end up alone.

I just prayed it was the first.

*****

“I’m home!”

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and in seconds Mikey’s head popped in my doorway.

“So double date, huh?” he didn’t seemed to excited.

“Uh, yeah. Hailey’s idea”

Just incase, I didn’t want to be responsible for this date.

“Really? Since when are you too dating?”

“Uhh, you know….”

“No I don’t Gee, that’s why I’m asking you”

“Right, well, since a while.”

“Ok…..I gotta finish some homework for tomorrow and get ready for “our” date. Mind calling Nicole and telling her about this, I just found out cause Hailey gave me a call”

Before I could even answer he headed off to his room.

“Ok…” I murmured to myself staring at the phone on the bed.

Here we go, just call her.
Just call her….

“Hello?”

“Ugh hello Miss, I’m sorry you to inform you this but…. you got yourself a date tonight with the dork of my brother”

“Gerard?!” her soft giggle echoed through the phone line.

“Nicole?!”

“Oh and you say your brother’s the dork?” she giggled again.

It felt amazing knowing I had that ability. To make her giggle like that. Knowing that, I can imagine her smiling.

“Yeah, well it’s heritage. Uh anyways, you comin’?”

“Uh yeah of course. But why did you call for him, may I ask?”

“Oh didn’t I tell you? It’s a double date, with me. Lucky you huh?”

Her soft giggled echoed through my ears once again. Making me imagine her cute face.

“No way! Luck me! Haha, but who’s the real lucky girl?”

“Uh, this girl….Hailey”

I noticed she didn’t say anything. The silence invading the other side of the line, made me think maybe I accidentally hung up. Or she hung up on me.

“Oh, that’s….ummm, I’ll see you in a while”

Now she had definitely hung up on me.

********

Mikey’s POV

I sat next to Nicole in the middle row of seats in a near by movie theater.
Her hand quickly found mine and I held on tight to it.

“Movie!” I exclaimed but not to loudly.

She giggled and playfully punched me in the arm.

“Ah! I’m being assaulted! Someone help me!” this time I earned some weird and annoyed stares from more than half of the people in the place.

Nicole hid behind me, or at least she tried, burying her face in the back of my neck.

When everyone looked back at the screen, the movie was staring and the lights were now off.
With her face still on the back of my neck she started softly planting kisses on it.

At least this wasn’t a G rated movie. Which meant no kids around.

I was still holding her hand so I decided to plant soft kisses on it too.

But we were interrupted by…..well who else?
Yeah Gerard.

He and Hailey had to wait a while to get their drinks and popcorn and had just walked in the room.

My brother took a seat next to Nicole, Hailey sitting next to him on the further end.

I couldn’t quite explain my feelings for her. Or even know if those were feelings.
All I knew was that I had a crush on her since forever, since I can remember.
But she was always popular, always older.
All the guys talked about her, hooking up with her, fooling around, apparently she was an easy fuck. But I didn’t see her like that, I saw her like a person. I wanted to get to know the real Hailey. The one I’m sure no one knew.

Maybe if I could get to know her for real, she wouldn’t end up being such a bitch like people say she is.
But who am I kidding she never paid attention to me. And why do I think I maybe can be the one to change her, to make her actually fall in love?

I don’t know I’m way more than confused.
But there’s one thing that I’m more than sure of, and no it has nothing to do with Hailey.
It has to do with that fact that MY brother’s trying to make My girlfriend jealous.

***

Nicole’s POV

The whole movie was boring and it was like torture going there with Gerard and Hailey.
They made out the whole movie and they weren’t to quite doing it. It really disgusted me.

How can someone so awesome and perfect….wait did I really think he was perfect?
Anyways….how can someone like Gerard be with such a slut, such a bitch?!

Before the movie ended I decided I just couldn’t take any of this.

“Babe, I’m gonna go the bathroom, ok?”

“What? Now? But you’re gonna miss the best part!”

“Shh!” why did he always have to whine loudly, though I had to admit, it was the cutest thing ever. “Yes now, sorry. I really gotta go”

“Ok, but first come here” he grabbed my face with his hands and pulled it towards his, our lips connecting. No fireworks, though.

I pulled away, a little disappointed I didn’t feel anything else besides random stares from random people.
I got up and went outside. Well outside of that room. I had no idea where the bathroom was so I just stood there, beside the door looking around.

Just as I spotted a sign indicating where the ladies room was I felt a hand on my shoulder and a pair of lips on my neck.
“Ugh, Mikey! I told you I really have to go!”

But when I turned around it wasn’t who I thought it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH! Who was it?!
Haha, kind of obvious huh?

Sorry for not updating the last few days, I'm really sorry. But I did read all of your comments and LOVED them. Thanks so much!
Keep commenting, tell me what you think. It might get me in the mood to update again today! =)