Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 35

Nicole’s POV

I woke up the next day, remembering that it was a school day thanks to my alarm clock. I turned off the alarm without opening my eyes. After a few minutes of just laying in bed, my eyes still closed, I started my daily routine.

*****

“So wanna hang out after class?” Mikey was glancing back and forth between me and his pb&j sandwich.

We had a normal morning as usual, well except for the dirty looks I got from Hailey in the halls. But wait…..that was normal. So uh yeah like I said pretty normal morning.

I was curious though, of what the hell she was doing at Mikey’s house last night. And the curiosity was killing me.

“So what was that bi…..Hailey doing at your house last night?” I was serious and paid extra attention to how he responded, I wanted to know if talking about her made him anxious, happy, or any other crap.

“Honestly I have no idea. Gerard said they’re dating now, but I don’t know….”

“What!? Gerard and Hailey?! Ha! As if…..”

“Yeah I know, I didn’t buy it either.”

“The most he can get out of a relationship with that…with her is a one night stand. Or maybe several ones. But don’t expect it to get serious. Ha….” I started to laugh like a complete fool in the middle of the school grounds, under the tree, our usual place.
“Uh, are you ok?” his hand was now on my thigh.

“Yeah…” I loved it when he touch me. His touch sent chills down my spine, gave me butterflies, and all that cheesy stuff.

“I love you” he seemed to enjoy reminding me every time he had a chance.

And seemed to love and enjoy more proving it.

His soft and thin lips touched my chapped ones. He never complained but I knew they were awful. His tongue surfaced my lips begging for entrance and I let him.
His tongue seemed to be playing wrestling with mine inside my mouth as he placed his hand softly on my hips pulling me closer.

We were getting carried away, and enjoying it.

“Agh! Excuse me! Could you guys get anymore ickier?” a whining and familiar voice interrupted our loving moment. That bitch was getting on my nerves.

Mikey’s lips parted from my tongue, my lips, my skin and so did his hands. His face turned to look at her, his cheeks lightly turning red.

“May I help you?” I spat at her but with an annoyed smile.

“Ugh no, no you can’t. I came to talk to him” he pointed at Mikey her annoyed faced turning into a happy one when she turned to him, to actually talk to him.

“Mikey! Hi! Sweetie listen I need your brother’s phone number. Think you could give it to me?”

He nodded and gave it to her, his hand shaking as he handed her phone back, with the number already added to the contacts.

“Aw thanks babe” she winked at him gave me ANOTHER dirty look and walked away swaying her hips, knowing quite well she would get checked out.

And as I turned around to face Mikey I wanna to slap him right there, in front of everyone and leave and never come back. His eyes were glued to her ass as she walked away, her mini skirt swaying with her hips.

*******

Gerard’s POV

Today I was gonna have to continue with this whole act to make Nicole jealous. It was punishment for me, dear lord! That girl was more than not my type. She was the girl I would rather die than live with. But I had to play along, for Nicole. I just had to.

See, Nicole was more my type. Quite, reserved, beautiful, honest, real, laid back, funny, smart, creative, talented, passionate, dedicated and I could just go on and on and on. But the best word to describe her seemed to surface my mind, yup that’s exactly what she was.
PERFECT.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short chapter, but it's like the second update today =)
Thankss so much for ALL of your comments!! You really make me smile.
Keep typing, give me something to read, I know I will =D
COMMENTS = LOVE