Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 38

Mikey’s POV

When my eyes fluttered open the first thing I saw was a white ceiling, but when I looked around carefully the room I was in wasn’t the dark blue I’m used to seeing every morning.
This wasn’t my room.

I felt a tight grip at my waist and chest and looked down, smiling. Nicole’s arms were tightly wrapped around me and her head was gently resting on my chest.

I touched her cheeks softly with my hand, than moving some strands of hair that were covering her beautiful face.
Her eyes fluttered open when I did this.

“Hello beautiful”

Her eyes were on me after hearing my voice and she had a huge smile on her face.

“Morning, sexy” she pulled herself up and gave me a soft kiss.

Like always our kisses tend to be soft and sweet. Not that that bothers me, cause we do have some heated up make out sessions, but it’s kind of rare though.

“What did we get ourselves into?” she asked lifting the covers that were covering our fully clothed bodies and looking cautiously.

“If you don’t remember anything happening, nothing happened. I wouldn’t take advantage of and like I don’t know…rape you.”

“You wouldn’t?”

I looked around the room, avoiding her eyes.
Of course I would, but I wouldn’t call it rape.

“Ah, Mikey! You would rape me if you had the chance, wouldn’t you?!”

I giggled a bit at her reaction, and she didn’t seem to think it was funny.

“Oh don’t you laugh at me mister!”

She attacked me, you could say. All I know was that in seconds her body weight was on top of me, using her legs to straddle me.

“Say it!!”

I laughed once again. Sometimes she can be as random and funny as me. And not to mention crazy.

“Say what?”

“You know what….say it!”

“Never!!”

She frowned but than got a wicked on look on her face.
She started bouncing on me, obviously knowing what that would do to me.

“Agh! No, don’t do that! Please!”

“Ah, why not babe?” she asked but didn’t stop.

“Cause it turns me on even more. Please!”

“Say it and I’ll stop!”

“No way!”

“Ok. If you say so….”

She kept bouncing on me, moving her waist in circles as she did so. It was fucking killing me.

“Agh! Fuck! Stop please!”

“Say it….”

“Agh fine!…..I fucking love unicorns!!!”

She stopped bouncing and cracked up, laughing loudly.

“Not that, you dumb-ass”

She threw herself on top of me and started kissing me. This time passionately.

But we pull away minutes later, a knock at the door interrupting us.

“Sweetie, what’s going on in there?”

Nicole’s face was scared, and I’m sure as hell mine was too. Her parents had no idea we were here. When we got here last night, it was already late and her parents were asleep. I still don’t remember staying but here I am.

“Shit” she murmured.

Her mom tried opening the door but it was lock.

“Nicole! Open the door right now!”

I got up trying not to make too much noise and she got up as well.

She pointed to her closet and started pushing me towards it. It wasn’t too big, but I could fit in it. Pros of being a super skinny, I guess.

As soon as I was in it, she closed the door. And I could hear her footsteps and a door being unlocked.

“Nicole, what was all that noise? I thought I heard another voice.”

This time it was her dad talking to her.
He seemed like the super over-protective kind of dad. If he found out I was here and heard what we were yelling I would be more then dead.

“Ah…I was talking with a friend on the phone.” Nice cover up.

“On speakers?”

“Yes, I was too lazy to hold the phone to my ear” she giggled and so did I. But I made sure it wasn’t too loud, I didn’t want to be discover.

“Oh, well ok. Just know that when you use the speaker on the phone at this time of the morning, it can be heard from the other side of the door.”

I wanted to die. Their parents had heard everything. Everything I had said. And now knowing I wasn’t here and hearing my voice and the things I said, they were gonna think we were having phone sex.

“Well, I’m making breakfast. Get dressed and come down stairs.”

I heard his father’s voice say this last thing and than heard footsteps as someone headed down the stairs.

“Nicole, is it really that necessary for you to be having that kind of relationship at this age? Doing that stuff through the phone?”

Now it was her mother who was talking and I was truing bright red. God! Someone kill me. There was no way I was gonna come over again, unless her parents didn’t see me.
They must think we're one of those dirty, sexual couples.

“Mom!”

“Sorry, sweetie. It’s just that well as long as you two are safe, there’s no need for it. You could always try the real thing…”

“Oh, God! Mom, what…”

“Shh, don’t worry I won’t tell your dad. Now get ready and come down stairs so we can actually have a weekday breakfast as a family.”

I heard another footsteps as her mom’s voice echoed down the hall.

“Hurry! I gotta leave in an hour!”

Great, and I had to leave with out getting caught.
♠ ♠ ♠
This just came up to me, but I know what to do with the characters now. So comment!!!
So I can post another chapter. What to expect?
Mikey messing up, Nicole mad at him, Gerard ready to make his offical move......and other stuff.
COMMENTS = LOVE
Thanks for reading! =D