Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 39

Mikey’s POV

“Gee? You home?”

I had just got back from school a little bit early cause our art teacher had to leave for a doctor’s appointment early today.
Nicole had invited me to hang out at her house since her parents had the day off and wanted to spend it with her, but there was no way I was gonna go there after what had happened earlier today.

“Gee?” my awkward voice echoed all through the house, not getting a response. I closed the front door.

“Hey sexy”

I turned around and saw Hailey standing in front of me.

“Hailey, what are you doing here?”

“Waiting for you” she got closer putting her arms around my neck, leaning in.

I immediately pulled away from her, did she really think I was that easy to mess around with.
Well, I kind of was. But not anymore.
I was over her. She was a slut, and nothing else.

“Ah, what’s wrong babe?”

“Listen, you slut. You better leave now before I…”

“Before you what??”

I had no idea what to say. This is exactly why I avoided talking so much. I would have no idea what to say. Another part of being socially awkward.

“Aww, poor Mikey’s gonna cry?”

That’s it, I had had enough.

I grabbed her pinning her to the wall.

“You better leave now and leave my brother alone too, you fucking slut!”

Just as I said this the door knob turned and when I moved my head to look at who it was, I couldn’t see. Hailey turned my head back with her hands and her lips attacked mine.

“Ahh, Mikey babe!!!”

I pushed myself away from her and turned again to look at door. Horrified as I saw Nicole staring at us, tears running down her face.

“How could you!?”

She didn’t give me enough time to answer, she truned around and ran to her car. When I got outside she was already speeding off.

Great, just what I needed.
Just what I needed.

*********************

Gerard’s POV

I paid for my stuff and grabbed the bags exiting the grocery store. As I was walking through the parking lot towards my car, I noticed a familiar cherry red Mazda2.

“Nicole?” I asked when I got to the car, staring through the driver’s window.

She rolled it down, her face was covered in tears, as her eyeliner ran.

“Are you ok?”

She didn’t quite reply, she just sobbed some more and whispered

“Mikey….”

Mikey? Was she really crying cause of something Mikey had done? I didn’t buy it.
My brother can be crazy and umm……not normal, but he’s sure as hell not mean.

“Open the door” I said as I carried my bags with myself to the passenger’s door.

When I got to the other side, the door was already open. I got in, closing in after, and put the bags on the floor.

“Hey, don’t cry.” I turned to her, she was looking down, her hair covering her face and still sobbing,

“Nicole, please. I’m here for you. You know you can tell me anything”

I put my hand on her leg just as she raised her head up and looked at me with her teary eyes.

“Mikey…h….he was with…Hailey…they….kissed…made out…..” she stuttered still sobbing.

“What?! No. He wouldn’t.”

She nodded and started crying again. I pulled her towards me, leaning her head on my chest and rubbing soft circles on her back to calm her down a bit.

“Shhh…calm down. I’m sure it was all a big misunderstanding.”

Wait, no.
What the hell was I doing??
I had finally got a chance to comfort her and here I was trying to push her back to Mikey’s arms.

“No! I saw it with my own eyes. He had her pinned to wall and they were making out like animals”

She had calmed down a bit now, and didn’t stutter like before.
I couldn’t believe what she was telling me about my brother. But I did know he had a crush on a girl named Hailey, I never thought it was this one. He did had an awful taste in girls.
No, scratch that. He didn’t, otherwise he wouldn’t have been dating Nicole.

“He’s a dick. He shouldn’t have done that to you. You don’t deserve that, you deserve better”

“Yeah he’s an asshole, God, I hate him! And that slut!! Agh!!”

She started kicking around and screaming.
I got a tighter hold of her and whispered in her ear.

“Shh… calm down. Forget about them ok. Just forget them.”

She wrapped her arms around my wais tightly hugging me and burring her face in my chest.

“You smell good” she giggled at this random comment she made.

“I do?”

“Yeah, you smell like coffee….and cigarettes. Is it bad I like that?”

I don’t know, is it bad you like me?
I didn’t tell her that of course. I wasn’t really sure if she did.

“I don’t think so.”

“Good, cause I love it” she giggled once again, sniffing me and smiling.

“You’re intoxicating”

“Yeah? Well you’re the addicting one”
♠ ♠ ♠
another update!!
yay, I'm on a roll, lol

thanks for reading and commenting,
I might even update again tonight, that is if you keep commenting =D
*Excuse any grammar mistakes, I wrote this and posted it without re-reading it.
COMMENTS = LOVE & UPDATESS