Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 49

Nicole’s POV

I sat there, unable to talk. Unable to breathe or anything else.
Hearing him say that to me, left me speechless.
And not in a good way.

“But I don’t get it….I thought you….you…uh why?”

He sighted trying to content himself. Probably from hurting me anymore.

“Nicole, I know. I mean I love you, more than anything in this world but….it’s just not the right time for us to be together.”

I didn’t understand.
I mean, I had gone through so much for him. He couldn’t just leave me like this….well not literally.

“But I just can’t live knowing you’re blocks away and not being able to talk to you, kiss you….”

“Nicole, please don’t make this any harder. Just…..stay away from me and my brother ok?”

I didn’t answer. How could I?

Instead I just watched him stand up, leaving a 20 dollar bill on the table next to his empty coffee cup, and walking away.

I couldn’t believe all the stuff he just said to me. How could he have called me a whore, a slut, a cheater?! How could he?! I wasn’t such thing!
Or was I?

I yelled in frustration, earning a few dirty looks from some other customers at the coffee shop.

I didn’t give a damn. I grabbed my bag and headed out. Even more frustrated after realizing I had come here with that asshole.

“Great” I murmured to myself sarcastically.

Now I was really alone. And the worst was, I would have to see Mikey on a daily basis. And maybe happen to his brother at some other place in town. I just didn’t know how I was gonna deal with this.

And I don’t know what I would do if this got to other people. I would be known as a whore, as a slut. How could he have called me that, honestly?! How could he have felt used?!

I sat down on the second step of my front porch, shrieking like a maniac. I cried and cried and cried. And that’s all I remember as I drifted to sleep in a not to comfortable position.

***********************

“Nicole? Nicole sweetie wake up?”

My eyes fluttered open at the sound of my mother’s voice. She was in her work clothes, and had a very concern look on her face.

“Honey, are you ok? What are you doing outside at this hour?”

I than realized it was dark out. And it was starting to get colder.
I shivered at that realization”

“Oh, come on, let’s get you inside”

She helped me get up and put her arm around my shoulder as she guided myself into the house. As if I was some drunk crazy chick.

***********************************
******************************
*************************
*****************
************
*******
**** MONTHS LATER, NOW JUNE
*******
***********
*****************
**************************
**********************************

“So Nicole, got any plans for this weekend?”

I smiled at my friend Ally. She was the party type, always having a party to go to at the weekend and sometimes even on weekdays.

“No. What do you have in mind?”

She grinning evilly.

“Well, I’m gonna hook up my best friend with some hot junior. Ain’t that fascinating?”

My eyes got big, and I almost chocked on my diet coke.

“What?! Oh no you’re not. I mean…..I’m sure you’re best friend doesn’t want to be hooked up with anyone. She’s probably still got some issues from previous relationships and stuff ya know?”

She saddened. And than looked at someone behind me.

“Uh, Nicole seriously? I mean, you guys are just plain idiots. You could just talk it out and get back together. Just look at him. He’s just as miserable as you are”

I turned around, and looked at Mikey. And Ally was right. He did look as miserable as me. If not more.

“Ally, you know it’s not that easy. After all, I wasn’t the one who dumped him, he dumped me”

I realized I was making a mistake when saying that, since I did dump him first. But luckily she didn’t know that part.

“Whatever you say…..just don’t rain on me ok?”

“Ok, sorry.”

I started unwrapping my turkey sandwich and eating it slowly. Thinking about how I had resisted so long. And just feeling even worst when thinking how I would have to go on like this for a whole other year. Without Mikey. With out Gerard.

Without the Way brothers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, let me say how awful I felt writing this and how sorry I am but I kind of had to end it somehow. DOn't worry though, I am gonna start the sequel this weekend and I'm hoping on having it up next week (monday or tuesday). This is not the end acutally it's just the very beging ;)
So please leave as many comments and ideas for the sequel as you guys can, so I can have in mind what you guys think and want. Thank you guys so fucking much! I LOVE YOU ALL!! And please don't leave me now, stay with me to see the next part of Nicole, Mikey and Gerard's life. =D