Sequel: One Way or Another
Status: finished...check out the sequel >>>

Gerard, Me and Mikey

Chapter 48

Nicole’s POV

I parted away after hugging him. Only to see a sad look on his face, his contagious smile no where in sight.

“Nicole….I love you too, but…”

“But what?!?” I freaked out.

I was here, apologizing to him, giving him my heart back, and he had to go all ‘but’ on me.

“I don’t think we should be together, I mean, what he had was the most amazing thing ever. You were my first official girlfriend but….. It’s just not that same anymore.”

“What? No. Mikey, please…is it because of your ‘problems’? Cause if it’s that, I don’t care, really. I love you, bipolar or not, that’s not gonna change anything.”

He sighted, looking up from the floor into my eyes deeply.

“Yes, yes it will. I won’t be able to love you and treat you like I used to before. I don’t wanna risk hurting you, physically or emotionally. Trust me, it’s for the best.”

“But…”

“But what Nicole? You know it’s what’s best. You know it’s best for you to be with my brother. At least I know he’ll take good care of you and love you like I used to…or even more.”

“Mikey…I…”

“Come here” he said wrapping me in another tight hug.

When he pulled away, he pecked my lips quickly.

“I’ll always love you.” he whispered as he pulled away, and walked away down the hall.

Not glancing back once.

*********************************

As soon as I got home that day, I plopped onto my bed and cried myself to sleep.

Ring…ringg….

I opened my tired eyes, looking around, trying to find my phone.
I spotted it on top of my desk across the room. Making an effort I got up, walked to my desk, and answered without even looking at the number.

“Hello?”

“Hey, wow….you sound sleepy. Did I wake you up?”

“No…well, yeah but it’s ok.”

“Sorry…. I was calling to see if you wanted to hang out later….to talk”

I instantly thought about what had happened earlier with Mikey, wondering if it would be the main topic for our little talk. I glanced up, at the mirror on my wall.

5:06 pm

“Uh, sure.”

“Ok, want me to pick you up?”

“Yeah, that’d be great. I’ll see you than. Bye”

“Bye, love you”

I heard as the line went dead, just as my heart skipped a beat.

He loves me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I know this chapter is short and kind of crappy but I'm working on the next so that I can update tonight, and well if you read this, comment! Might help me with the writing, of course though I know Nicole and Gee have to be together ^^ thanks for "voting" guys.

So, commentss??
Love you all!!