Status: Active

Trojan Princess

Heathenistic Greeks

"Achilles." Eudorus greeted looking at his Lord as Achilles eyes narrowed.

"Didn't I tell you to burn the bodies?" Achilles questioned Eudorus nodded.

"Yes my lord but Agamemon's men tried to take the girl." Eudorus replied Achilles glared stopping short.

"What do you mean he tried to take the girl?" Achilles snarled Eudorus pointed to Achilles tent.

"He sent men to come and drag her out of the tent. Patroclus and I heard her screaming and we stopped them my lord."

"If I'm not with her I want you or one of the other men with her at all times do you understand me Eudorus." Eudorus nodded.

"Yes my lord I'll tell the men." Eudorus left Achilles side to inform the men of Achilles orders as Achilles himself storde into his tent. Both occupants looked up at him and Patroclus jumped to his feet at the site of his cousin.

"You can go Patroclus." Patroclus nodded and walked out of the tent, Thea looked up at Achilles meeting his eyes before she buried her face in her knees again. "Are you alright?" Thea looked up and glared at him.

"Why is it all any man cares about is glory no matter what it costs others?" Thea questioned glaring up at him.

"Because men want their names to be remembered." Achilles replied without missing a beat, Thea frowned looking away to the plum colored marks on her forearm.

"Yes great glory in kidnapping women to take them to some worthless king who can't even fight his own battles." Thea commented steeling herself for a blow, hell in Troy she would have gotten a cuff from someone if not her father himself. Princesses didn't talk like that not when their own father was a king who didn't fight in the battles he was supposedly leading.

"That isn't the only way to get glory." Achilles said simply Thea looked back down at her arm and the bruises that had bloomed there. "Can I see them?" Thea nodded holding her arm out to him he took them gently running a light finger over the bruises. "They'll be bruised for a while." Thea nodded looking anywhere in the tent but Achilles.
___

"We have to get Thea back!" Paris declared pacing in front of his father and Hector.

"You're the reason she's gone!" Hector snarled glowering at his younger brother. It was Paris and Helen's fault if they wouldn't have brought Helen here Thea would still be here safe within the walls. Hector was not a fool he knew it would just be a matter of time before Agamemnon came for Troy his brother's wife was just an excuse.
___

Helen sat in her and Paris's room silent watching the beach decision made in her mind, she would give herself up for Thea. The girl was the only one nice to her when they had arrived something Helen would forever be grateful for. The goddess Aphrodite had informed Helen Thea was alive, and in the hands of Achilles. Of all the Greeks for Thea to be in the hands of Achilles was the best, he at least was honorable.
___

Thea stood slowly Achilles' own knife in her hand she crept out of the tent as he slumbered. Once she got out of the Myrmidon camp it would be just a run to the walls and then she would be behind the safety of the walls.

"And where are you going?" A deep voice questioned, Thea froze cursing Achilles himself not asleep but standing at the entrance of his tent looking at her amused.

"For some air." Thea tryed pitifully Achilles had already seen his knife she was certain as he walked towards her.

"Really do you take knifes with you when you step out to get some air in Troy strange custom." Achilles said Thea scowled he was mocking her. Her grip tightened around the knife hilt as he reached her.

"Yes well in Troy there is so few heathanistic Greeks waiting to kill and rape a Trojan Princess." Thea snapped, Achilles rose an eyebrow at her as she held the knife at her side. Achilles had grabbed her arm and disarmed her before she could move away. Thea winced as he gripped one of the bruises, he let up his grip quickly he didn't however let her go completely. "Please just take me back to the wall. They won't tkae a shot at you if I'm with you please." Thea detested begging, hated it absolutely but right now she could think of nothing else.

"And the second your behind the wall it's hunting season." Achilles retorted he forcibly set Thea down on the bed.

"I wouldn't let them, I'll tell Hector that you brought me back of you're own free will." Thea bargained eyes filling with tears.

"Princess or not they would never loose an oppurtunity to kill me." Achilles replied looking away from Thea as tears spilled over dripping down her cheeks and chin. Thea whimpered curling in a ball pulling her knees to her chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short but I really wanted to get this up...and where it ended seemed like a really good place to end it.