Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Leana Part II:The Fight

Lexxie's POV

" Well,honey I guess I'd better go..You and Jimmy have fun tonight ok?"Leana said,giving me another hug."Just fucking GO already Leana!"Jimmy shouted.''That's enough Jimmy,I have every right to talk to Lexxie."

"Yea,but not on my porch.You wanna talk to her,go do it from the street you two timing bitch!"

That's why they broke up?I stepped back from her."You..You cheated on Jimmy?"she looked down at her feet,ashamed.

"Yes..I got drunk at a party and slepped with the guy who lived there."

WHAT!?!HOW THE FUCK COULD SHE DO THAT TO JIMMY?!?!?After all he did for that bitch,and she goes and betrays him."Oh..My..God."I stammered."Leana looked up at me."Well don't act like I murdered someone Lexxie,Jesus,it was like 3 years ago."

"Oh so that makes it ok doesn't it?!?"I yelled at her.

"Ya know what Leana,Jimmy's right,it's time to go."she just stared at me."You're a fucking bitch."she said walking past me.I finally snapped.After all the bullshit that happened today,I finally lost my cool."BITCH!"I screamed and shoved her down the steps.Before she could get up I was ontop of her,blasting her in the face as hard as I could."LEX NO!"I heard Jimmy scream.

But I ignored him and tried to hit her again,but some how she menuvered and now was ontop pucnching me,I blocked my face,and head butted her,stunning her a bit so I could roll her off of me.But it was no use.This little bitch was alot stronger then I had thought.

"Leana!GET THE FUCK OFF HER!"I heard someone shout.It sounded like Val,but Val wasn't here...Was she?..Then someone ripped Leana off me,and to my suprise it WAS Val..Why was she here?WHEN did she get here?

"That fucking cunt started it!"

She screamed flailing in Val's arms."I don't care WHO fucking started it,she's 17 bitch,grow up!"
Jimmy rushed up beside me and lifted me to my feet."Are you ok?"he asked,brushing my hair out of my face.

"No,I just lost a fight..."Jimmy shook his head."

"Go home Leana!NOW!"shouted Val.Leana huffed but stomped off to her car,and backed out of the drive way.

"Thanks Aunt Val."I said,but she scowled at me."Alexxis Harlena Haner!"she scolded.Uh oh..I was IN trouble!
♠ ♠ ♠
*Fixed*