Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Leana Part I

Lexxie's POV

After about 10 minutes of complete silence,we finally arrived at Jimmy's and pulled into the drive way.I noticed a familiar black taho parked beside us but couldn't remember who it belonged to.

"Great..."I heard Jimmy mumble,noticing the vehicle.I gave him a look."Leana is here.".I always loved little Leana.Why they broke up I don't remember.They split when I was 13.All I knew is Jimmy was not very fond of her anymore.

"What are you doing here Leana?"he asked angrily,walking ahead of me."I came by to see how you were doing.I heard about Brian..Michelle called and told me."he just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever Leana,thanks for the concern,now get off my property.".She looked over Jimmy's shoulder and saw me leaning up against his car.She obviously didn't reconize me or she probably wouldn't have said the following.

"Does this have anything to do with the slut in your driveway?"she smirked.Jimmy looked like he was about to explode on her,but I butt in,stomping up to the house."Who the fuck are you calling a slut Leana!?!!"She gave me a weird look."How the hell do you know my-LEXXIE!?"

Finally realizing who I was."Honey,sorry I didn't reconize you!I figured you were just another one of Jimmy's 1 night stands."One night stands?Huh?Jimmy never had one night stands...Did he?

She came over and gave me a big hug."Oooh I'm sorry..It's been so long,you've grown and have gotten even more beautiful."I pulled away from her slowly..Jimmy did NOT look happy.

"It's ok I guess."

"Well still..Oh!And I'm so sorry to hear about your dad honey,it must suck."In a way I missed Leana.She was always so nice and loving to me...
♠ ♠ ♠
*Fixed*