Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Sister short shit

Lexxie’s POV

“ Well.” Came a voice from behind. “ That was interesting.” I turned around to see a beautiful, short girl standing in the doorway of uncle Matt’s house. She had long,sun bleached blond hair, stunning brown eyes and the coolest looking snake bites ever. I knew who it was in an instant. “ AUNT BENJI!!” I shouted, running up to her. “Aaah hell nah,it’s the fire cracker.” Uncle Zacky joked.Aunt Benji was uncle Johnny’s twin sister and one of the coolest people I know!Me, her and Jimmy used to have the most kick ass time. But I haven’t seen her since I was 12. Last time I checked, she had graduated Yale, with honors and now worked for Cosmo magazine as their photographer. She’s obviously been busy the last few years.. Hhmmm.. I wonder what brings her here now? Oh well, who cares, she’s here!

“ALIE!” she shouted, taking me in her arms. While everyone one else in the world called me Lexx, or Lexxers, aunt Benji always called me by a different name.. Alie. “Oh, how you been ? I missed you so much!” I said squeezing her tightly. She released me slowly and smiled. “ I’ve been good but.. I just can’t believe how grown up you look. You’re so beautiful & dang you got tall.” “ Nah sis.” Uncle Johnny cut in. “You’re just short.” He said, coming up and hugging her. “ Ha ha ass wipe, we’re the same height.” He smiled “Mmmm.. It’s good to see ya Benj.”-“ It’s so good to see you too bro.” after they parted, everyone came up and gave her a big group hug. “ Damn girl,it’s been forever!” aunt Val giggled.

“ Yes it has, too damn long.” She replied. “ Hey where’d Gena go..And where’s Amanda?”-“ Well, Amanda is still at home and Gena.. Well she’s in Florida, something happened to her mom.” Aunt Benji raised her eyebrow. “Huh.. That’s weird.. I just passed Gena in a red pick up before I got here.” Uncle Zacky narrowed his eyes.. “Are you sure?” aunt Benji nodded. “ Yea.” The room fell silent.. Then uncle Zacky stormed outta the house. Aunt Benji just kind of stood there at first. “Um.. I-I’m sorry.. Wasn’t trying to start shit my first 5 minutes here.” Dad shook his head. “No, don’t worry about it.. We’ve been having drama all fuckin week.”

She nodded. “Yea, so I heard.” Jimmy cocked his head to the side. “How did you know? Matt you got us under surveillance in here or something?” he asked,pretending to look for hidden cameras. “ Jimmy.. Johnny probably called or texted her and told her what was going on dumb ass.” Uncle Matt laughed. “ Yea, I’ve been so swamped with work lately that I haven’t had a lot of time for a personal life, but as soon as Johnny e mailed me yesterday, about all the bullshit,I used my much earned vacation days and immediately booked a flight here.” She explained. “ Brian, I’m sorry, but I’ve never liked that fucking bitch, Michelle and I never will. And if I see her, God help me I WILL beat the living shit outta her!”

She said, turning to dad. Dad put his hands up.“ Hey, don’t be sorry, I hate her every bit as much as you do. So please, if you see her feel free.” Aunt Benji nodded and then looked over to Jasmine. “ Oh hey, I don’t believe we’ve met. What’s up? I’m Benji Seward, Johnny’s sister, it’s nice to meet you.” She said, extending her hand. Jazz smiled sweetly and shook it. “ Awesome, I’m Jasmine, but everyone calls me Jazz. It’s nice to meet you too.” –“Well ‘Jazz’ how do you know these crazy mothers?” Jasmine smiled. “We just met about maybe last week or so. Lexx and I became friends and then me & Jimmy and I don’t know then we all just clicked.”

“ They’re all crazy, don’t let them fool you, but they’re the best people in the world to be with. Especially my little buddy Alie” I smiled and nodded. “ Yea, Jasmine is really awesome & almost as hyper as Jimmy & I” aunt Benji shook her head. “There’s no way in hell!..How old are you anywayJazz?”-“ 23” she replied.” It was so funny.. We found her screaming at a pigeon because he stole her French fry and I just HAD to meet her and when we did I KNEW we had to so totally be friends she was too kick ass to pass up.” Jimmy explained.

“ You bet your ass she is.”he said winking at her. Aunt Benji raised an eyebrow.. “Ooooooh.. What the hell is going on there?” she joked.

“Nothing….”dad responded. “Yet.”

And with that he walked out of the room.“Well B.. You wanna crash here tonight? Everyone else is.” Aunt Val suggested. Aunt Benji giggled. “Sure, that would be great Val, thank you.” Aunt Val nodded, and came over and picked up one of aunt Benji’s bags and headed up stairs with it. “Sooo.” She began.

“Tell me how long you and Jimmy have been dating.” My eyes widened and my cheeks got red. How long was aunt Benji standing there?

Zacky’s POV

I was glad to see Benji after all these years, but pissed that Gena was STILL in Californie.. She was supposed to have left last week..This is bull shit. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and called her. But no luck, it instantly went to voice mail.. “ Hey you’ve reached Gena’s cell. I’m not in at the moment so leave me a message, bye” beeeep. “Hey Gena… It’s Zacky.. Look I don’t know what’s going on, and I’m not gonna jump to conclusions, but you were just seen in a red pick up so.. Call or text me and let me know what’s going on ok.. No matter what it is.. You can tell me.I love y-you.. Bye.”

I was still pissed but on the off chance that that wasn’t her or that maybe she had come back early and just hadn't gotten time to get ahold of me, then I didn’t wanna piss her off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I just had to update again. Idk the story is getting kinda long. I might stop it and make a sequeal or I might just continue it. Lemme know :) And YAY for vengeanceissweet17!!She won and her charecter is Benji, the one who gets to beat Michelle's ass!Woo hoo!! :) But thanks to:
vengeanceissweet17 (Benji Seward)
Miss.CorrCorr
Deathbatscreamer
With_Vengeance(Jazz)
StacieIerogeance
weirdredstreak
XxWishxOnxAxStarxX
and RandaRue22
for all your comments thanks! I know the story hit a bit of a boaring spot but ya stuck by n e way and read it so yay you guys!! Lol Peace -Mrs.Jimmy Sullivan