Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Love is a battle feild

Brian’s POV

My blood began to boil.Jimmy couldn’t have really said what I think he just said.

“I’m sorry, you’re WHAT!?”I shouted.“Brian, look I’m sorry I-”-“Sorry doesn’t cut it Jimmy this is bull shit! If this Is a joke,I’m gonna kick your ass ‘cause,it’s not funny!..And if you’re serious..Then I’m still gonna kick your ass because that’s my daughter!”

Jimmy looked at me and shook his head.. “ No dude.. It’s not.. I love Lexx.. And We-we are together.”

The next thing I know I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. “What the hell is going on?” asked a very tired looking Matt. A few seconds later, Val and Zacky come in and stand by his side.“Yea, what Matt said. What’s going on?” I took a deep breath, trying the best to calm myself. “Jimmy & Lexxie are fucking going out!” Val gasped and put her hand over her mouth. “WHAT?!” Zacky shouted.

You could tell Matt wasn’t fully awake yet, because he asked the dumbest question.“Where are they going that’s got your panties in such a twist?” I had to stifle a giggle because I was so pissed right now. Zacky smacked him in the arm.“He means they’re dating idiot.” Matt’s eyes widened and he started busting up laughing,but quickly stopped when he seen nobody else was..

“Oh wait you were serious?” he asked dumbly. “ Yes.. I’m very fucking serious!”I started turning back to Jimmy. “ And YOU are about to be seriously dead!”

Lexxie’s POV

Before I got to uncle Matt’s, I called up Jazz to see if she wanted to go with me? “ Um yea duh!” she replied. I giggled. “ Ok, well I’m on my way now.. Should be there in about 5 minutes.” –“ K cool, see you then.” – “ Ok, later.” And with that I hung up.

*10 minutes later*

I pulled up into uncle Matt’s drive way, and shut the car off. “ Soooo..” I began. “ Soooo what?” Jazz asked. “ So.. Ok I’m pretty sure I know the answer to this question, but I HAVE to ask.. Do you like my dad?.. Like.. ‘Like’ him ‘like’ him?” She blushed and looked as if she was trying to hold back a smile. “Why do you ask?” – “ Well, because I know he has a little crush on you and if you like him back, then maybe you two could make something of it..” she nodded. “ Yes, I do like your dad very much. He’s very sweet and he makes me laugh… Not

to mention he soo very talented on the guitar and of course the obvious he’s absolutely beautiful.” –“ GREAT!! “ I squealed.. “You see like a really awesome girl and a genuinely good person which is what my dad needs right now.” Jazz nodded again. “ Yea, I heard all about what happened and what’s been happening with your mom and stuff.” I nodded.

“ Yea.. She hasn’t exactly been the nicest to him lately.. Or well really ever.” Jazz chuckled. “Well, c’mon.. If they see us sitting out here their probably gonna think we’re in here smoking pot or something.” And oh man I wish I had of before I walked into the battle field.

3rd person POV

Brian darted towards Jimmy, but not before Matt & Zacky grabbed hold of him. “No!..Man, Brian, no man stop! Dude no stop, this is Jimmy man! You don’t wanna do this!” Zacky gritted, trying his best to keep him in his & Matt’s grasp. “ Brian man, I’m sorry I really am bud.” Jimmy said sincerely, looking as if he was about to cry. Just then Lexx and Jazz walked through the door & came into the kitchen.

“Hey guys wha-” Jazz began to say,but froze when she seen Brian being restrained.

“What the hell is going on?” Lexxie asked. Brian snapped his head around and gave her the death glare and instantly she knew she was in trouble.

“You.. God damnit Lexxie I can’t believe you would keep something like this from me!” he shouted. Her eyes widened. “ Wh- what are y-you talking about? I d- didn’t keep anything from you?” he busted loose from Matt & Zacky and stomped over to Lexxie and slapped her across the face.

“ Don’t you fucking stand there and lie to my face!I’m not your fucking bitch ass of a mother so DON’T fucking lie to me like I am!!! You know what I’m fucking talking about! About you dating Jimmy!” her hand instantly to her cheek and tears fell from her eyes. Never in all her 16 years had her dad laid a hand on her. And for once.. Lexxie feared her father

“Brian!What the hell is wrong with you?!?” Val screamed,pushing Brian and running up to Lexxie. Brian huffed but looked into Lexxie eyes and seen she was really scared. His hard expression quickly turned into one of shame. He couldn’t believe he just slapped Lexxie… “ Lexx. I I I’m sorry.”Jasmine looked a little un easy. This was NOT really what she had planned to experience, coming over here today. She couldn’t stand seeing all these people that she knew loved each other every much, be at each other’s throats.She HAD to do something.

And she HAD to do this quick before it got worse. “ Brian.. Look this really may be none of my business but..” she took a deep breath in and then exhaled and continued.“ But.. I think maybe you’re going a little over board about this.I mean,Ok granted I can understand you being upset that Lexxie and Jimmy snuck behind your back about them dating but.. You said yourself the other day that you DIDN’T want Lexx to date yet because you didn’t trust teenage boys because you knew all they were gonna do was use her and then leave her?”Brian nodded. “ Well ok then.. Who better to be with then somebody you trust with your life.. You know Jimmers is good to women and you know he would NEVER hurt Lexx. So I mean, wouldn’t he be the best fit for her Bri?”

Brian had to think about it for a second. On one hand he was very pissed that neither one of them told him.. Jimmy & Brian & Lexxie and Brian told each other everything. So for two of the people he trusted most to keep something like this from him really hurt his feelings. But on the other,Jasmine was right. He trusted Jimmy & yes, he knew that Jimmy was very good and respectful to women..He sighed. “ Yea.. I know, but Lexx, honey it just makes me feel so weird to think of you two like that.” Jimmy came up beside him and placed a hand on Brian’s shoulder.

“ Look Brian.. I love you so much.. And I REALLY am sorry I didn’t tell you or ask permission to date Lexx.. But I DO love her, Bri.. And I HAVE tried to fight my feelings for her because I wanted to avoid this situation right here… But fighting against how you truly feel inside only works for so long bro.” This was all so much to take in, with everything that had happened so far.. But Jimmy was being sincere and all he wanted was for the people he loved the most to be happy.. And if that meant letting Jimmy and his little girl be together.. Then so be it. He once again sighed.

“ Ok..If that’s what really makes you to happy then..Who better to be with my best girl then my best mate?.... BUT there ARE some ground rules.” Lexxie’s eyes widened. “ Seriously dad?”-“Yea seriously dad?”both her & Jimmy asked.

Brian nodded. Suddenly the mood lightened and there was a smile on everyone’s face.

“Yes. Rule 1.) Jimmy don’t EVER call me dad again.” Jimmy & the gang giggled.
“Ok, will do, next?” –“ Rule 2). Jimmy if that dick of yours goes ANYWHERE near my daughter, I will cut it off in your sleep and serve it to you in your biscuits and gravy the next morning.” Every one cracked up laughing except Jimmy.He gulped hard and his hands went to his crotch. “ I swear it won’t.”

Brian nodded. “ Good.. Rule 3.) NO make out sessions in front of dad.. And if you DO make out I DON’T wanna know!” Lexxie smiled and nodded. “ Agreed dad.”-“And last but not least.. Jimbo even though I KNOW you won’t I still,as Lexxie’s dad HAVE to tell you this… If you hurt my daughter in ANY WAY… Well lets just say, I’ve been to jail once already this week.. And I ain’t got no problem going back.” Once again everyone started laughing.

Brian smiled and raised his eyebrow to them “Agreed?”Brian asked. “ Agreed.”
“ Well..” came a voice from the behind. “That was interesting.” The gang turned around to see a short, blonde haired girl, who looked identical to Johnny, standing in the doorway. “ AUNT BENJI!!!” Lexxie screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well.. I said I wasn't gonna update till after the holidays but I decided to give you all a present..AN UPDATE!!! AND I'm introducing another new charecter... Johnny's sister benji!Thanks ao much to all those who commented!Thank you sooo much. I Love all of you. Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!