Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Jazzing it up

3rd person POV

Jimmy ran up the stairs and into Matt’s room, to find Lexx. “ Hey, you just TOTALLY missed the action downstairs!” –“ What do you mean?” she asked.Jimmy raised an eyebrow. “ You mean you didn’t hear all the commotion downstairs just like a few seconds ago?” Lexx nodded. “ Yea, I just didn’t know what happened .” – “ Ah, well apparently, your mom came by, looking for your dad, but Benji answered the door.And like, Benji just snapped when she seen you rmom and just started beating the shit outta her.” He explained with a smile. “ It was fuckin’ hilarious!” Lexxie stared down at the floor. “ Oh I see.” Jimmy’s smile faded when he seen her expression. “ Lexx, you ok?” she nodded. “ Yea.. I .. Don’t get me wrong, I can’t stand my mom.. But I still love her and shit.. And I dunno I guess I just feel bad she got her ass beat.Even THOUGH she had it coming.. Still.” Jimmy smiled sympathetically.

“ Well, that’s normal to feel that way I guess.. But, she’s not dead or in the hospital. She’ll be all right. Other then a black eye or two, and a wounded pride, she’ll be just fine. Benji was just fed up with your mom. She never liked her, but outta respect for your dad and Val she kept her mouth shut.” Lexx nodded as Jimmy leaned in to kiss her. “ Mmmm.” Jimmy murmured. “ There’s the lips I’ve been longing for.” They parted and Lexx smiled.

Brian’s POV

I walked back into the living room(where I seemed to be spending a lot of time lately.) and asked Jazz to sit down because I really need to talk to her. “ This is kind of.. Um a little aquward for me.. But it’s like something I really can’t ignore.” Jazz had a confused look on her. “ Uh.. Ok, what’s it about?” I took a deep breath in. “ Well see, normally I’m

not shy when it comes to women.. But like with you, I get so.. Nervous and I don’t know, I really like you. I think your so incredibly beautiful and you’re sweet and funny & you get along great with my friends. And my daughter loves you, which is really important to me. And I know this is weird for you cuz we’ve only known each other for a few weeks but.. I’m really fallin for you Jazz.” Instead of answering, she pressed her lips against mine and pulled me into her. We slowly parted a few moments later. “ I feel the same way Bri..” I smiled. “Will you be my girl?” She smiled form ear to ear and tackle-hugged me.” “ Well duh!”