Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

" We're Outta Beer "

•Jimmy’s POV•

We arrived back at Brian's house, shortly after our rescue mission was completed. " Thank God you’re out of there.” Matt said, squeezing Lexxie around the waist. Brian unlocked the front door and disappeared into the kitchen. " You ok? " Zacky asked Lexxie, picking up on the fact that she hadn't spoken since she walked in. " Yea," she began, shrugging. " I'll be fine. Everything just happened kind of fast, I'm still trying to process it. " before any of us could say anything else, Brian started ranting. " What the hell are you going on about? " Zacky asked when Brian stomped back into the living room.

“ We’re outta beer! ”

“ I can run down to the liquor store. I gotta swing by Johnny’s house and pick him and Amanda up, so I'll be heading that way anyway. " Matt offered, wrapping his arm around Val. “ Yea, we can all go." Zacky added. " Zacky, I’m not taking my daughter on a beer run.”

“ I can hang out with Lexxie till you guys get back. ” I raised my hand, chiming in. Brian's face contorted in hesitance and he shot a look at his mini me. She responded by rolling her eyes and nodding her head, although no words were exchanged between them.

Must be some daddy-daughter telepathy thing.

" OK, uh sure. We shouldn't be too long. " he walked up to her, giving her a quick peck on the forehead before muttering " Behave. "
♠ ♠ ♠
*Re-written*