Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Someone I'm Not Supposed To

•Lexxie’s POV•

My dad tousled my hair and hugged me tightly. “ Behave ” he whispered, glancing over at Jimmy. I shoved him away from me and huffed as I rolled my eyes “ Oh relax," He hushed. " I'm just giving you a hard time. Be good, I love you."

“ Yea, yea I love you too.” I giggled.

Soon it was just Jimmy and I, in an empty living room.

The both of us sat there in an awkward silence, neither of us willing to speak first. That was something I found odd. Jimmy was never the type of person to not have something to say. Especially when it was me and him. When I was alot younger, and would stay the night with him, that's all we would do, for hours. That and gourge ourself on pizza and ice cream. I knew why I found it so hard to talk to him, I was crazy about him, and being near him made my heart race. But why he sat there on the arm of the couch, so dead quiet, seemed to baffle me. Finally, the quiet started to drive me crazy and I blurted out something I wish that I hadn't of.

“ Have you ever liked someone, that you weren't supposed to? " His eye brows scrunched together. " What do you mean? " He asked, cocking his head. I tried quickly to come up with a valid reason for such a question. But, to no avail was I able to. " Uh... No reason, just curious". I glanced up at him, taking note that he was trying to pick apart my brain. " That is a weird question to just be curious about." he spoke, his voice noticablly an octave lower. " Is there something you want to tell me? " I tried to swallow the lump forming in my throat.

" Lexx... what? "

" I.... I um..... I think I have a crush someone that I'm not supposed to. "

" I gathered that. " he chuckled, rolling his eyes. " Who? " I stared blankly at him, scared to death to give him an honest answer.

" Just someone I'm not supposed to like. "
♠ ♠ ♠
*Re-written*