Sequel: Never Feel Afraid
Status: In the process of being re-written

Hold Her When I'm Not Around

Most Of Us Just Aint Right

* Jimmy's POV*

I flipped through the channels,with Lexxie sleeping under my chin.She was so pretty when she slept. Hell,she was pretty no matter what.I smiled to myself as I thought of that.

Damn,was there nothing on tv? I turned it to FUSE and saw five familar faces staring back at me. And I realized it was us, in Afterlife. It was a fun video but damn did I hate that fucking taratula crawling on me!I guess I got so lost in the video,that I didn't see the door open
.
"Jimmy what the fuck?"

I snapped my head up and saw Brian with a very pissed of look on his face. It didn't hit me till then that Lexxie was still asleep against my chest and that I had my arm around her.

" What are you doing?" he asked,dropping the beer onto the floor. " Watching a music video,you?"

"Stop being a smart ass Jimmy."I rolled my eyes."Chill out Brian.She fell asleep watching tv.."

Brian huffed and then relaxed his face. " Ok,ok sorry,just some..Discuassion went on in the car that made me a little paranoid." I shot Zacky a dirty look.

"Oh really, and what discussion was that?" Zacky put his hand s up in surrender. " Hey man,I didn't say shit." Brian turned around and looked at Zacky.

" Shit about what?"

Zacky looked like a deer caught in headlights. " Uh.. What? I think I hear the phone ringing I gotta go." I rolled my eyes. Brian turned back around.

"Nothing, just some silly shit that Matt put in my head." Matt came up and smacked him in the back of the head.

"What the fuck?"

" I told you I wasn't implying anything."he rolled his eyes,and picked up the beer.

" Whatever.." I saw Johnny standing in the door, not sure what the hell was going on either.

" Did I miss something?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"I don't fucking know man.. Most of us just ain't right." I giggled as he followed the gang into the kitchen.

" Lexx..."I whispered,gently nudging her.."C'mon wake up.. Thier back." I whispered.. Her eyes shot open seconds later and she sat up slowly.

Lexxie's POV

I quickly kissed Jimmy on the cheek and walked into the kitchen.. " Hey guys.How was the trip to the liquor store?" Everybody looked at eachother before staring at me. " Uh Lexx, honey, we gotta talk." said Uncle Matt.. Oh great.. This outta be fun..
♠ ♠ ♠
* In the process of being re-written *