Status: Permanent Hiatus. I Have Absolutely No Desire To Finish This Story And My Inspiration Has Completely Run Out. Sorry To All Of My Subscribers And The People Who Recommended This Story =)

Red

Talking and Sleeping

As soon as my hand came in to contact with the wolf’s soft fur it rolled over on its stomach almost begging me to keep scratching it.

I laughed softly before sitting next to the wolf and rubbing its belly. I sighed before deciding that speaking about everything that had happened to me and maybe it would help me to clear my mind.

I went through every detail of my childhood, the reason I moved out here, Paul my mystery guy, the rude and pale Cullen’s, Emily, Emily abandoning me, being lost, being tired.

The wolf looked at me the entire time that I spoke. He seemed to be hooked on my every word and at some points, he growled as if he was angry for me and other times he rubbed up against my side to make me feel better on the times that I was choked up.

Before I realized it, I was asleep and my companion was covering my body with his to keep me warm.

This time I fell asleep I dreamed of a pack of wolves. Some of them resembled the members of the Quileute Tribe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Told you it was short.

I wonder which wolf this is?

Comment to tell me your guesses.

Comment, Recommend, Subscribe ♥