Status: please comment and tell me your thoughts

The Sweet Deadly Secret

Six.

After fifth period, I ran to lunch. Literally, I sprinted! I also ran into like six people and a trashcan that knocked me and some blonde cheerleader down. She screamed and flung her arms everywhere. I just hurried to get up and get to Justin.

"Dude, is your dock on fire?" Jay laughed as I ran into the table.

"Dude! Dude, I have got to show you something and we don't have a lot of time!" I said whipping the journal out of my backpack, completely out of breath.

"What's that?"

"Kersti's journal! She writes to her dad everyday. Read the last two!" I said throwing the journal at him. He had just started the second one when Kersti enter the cafeteria. I snatched the journal from his hand, and shoved it into my backpack as fast as I could.

"Hey! I wasn't-"

"Hey guys!" Kersti grinned sitting next to me. "What's going on?"

"Nothing. I was just telling Jay about this old journal I found that I'm going to show him tonight." I lied.

"Speaking of journals, I lost mine. I think it's in Mrs. Cocktail's room, but everytime I go to check, she is gone. Have you seen it?"

"Uhhh... Nope. Haven't seen it." I said fast and looked down. I was usually an amazing liar, but I felt like if I look into her eyes, everything is just gonna pour out of my mouth.

"Damnit! I have to ask my dad something. Oh well. Guess it will have to wait." She shrugged. I just stared at the drawings on the lunch table. "So do you really wanna skate tonight or can we just hang?"

"I guess we can just hang. Where you wanna go?"

"Your house." She whispered, then put her head on the table. "It's a lot better than my way-to-quiet house."

"Okay. Mom will be at work and Ali is going to be at her friend, Jenn's, house. The house will be all ours." She smiled at me.

~~~

"Okay. Truth or dare?" Kersti asked. We were in my room playing truth or dare.

"Dare." I smirked. She huffed at me. She had a truth question she was dying to ask.

"Fine. I dare you to tell me the truth."

"You can't do that!"

"Just did." She grinned. "Okay. So, what do you think of me?"

"Explain."

"Like, do you think I'm pretty, funny, that stuff." Man I wish there was a pass in this game. Welp. Here goes nothing.

"I think you are funny, smart, and a good skater. You are the most gorgeous thing I have ever laid my eyes on."

"Liar.." She whispered looking down, blushing.

"Nope. You dared me to tell the truth, and well, there it is." I said lifting her chin up.

"You really think that?"

"Of coarse! How couldn't I?! I mean c'mon, look at you! Your amazing!" I smiled grabbing her hand. Sparks flew through my body. Her cheeks turned into a deep shade of red. She leaned in until our foreheads touched.

"I think the same way about you." Then she lightly pressed her lips to mine. Fireworks burst in my head and it felt like my lips were on fire. In a good way. I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and pulled her onto my lap. Her fingers intertwinded with my black hair. I pressed my lips harder against hers, never wanting them to break apart. Never wanting to let her go. Sadly, she pulled away, but that kiss was all I could ask for.

"Wow." she grinned, her teeth gleaming. All I could do was smile and nod back. Then the front door opened.

"Derek! I'm home! Mom has to work late so you need to cook dinner! Ali yelled walking down the hall. Next thing I know is that my bedroom door is flying open. "Derek! Did you-"

"Ali, what the fuck?!"Ali stared, stunned, that there was a girl on my lap. Let alone in the house.

"Sorry. I didn't think we had company over." She snapped and went to the living room.

"I better go." Ketsti mummbled getting off my lap.

"No! Stay for dinner. I make a mean mac 'n' cheese." she laughed at my weak plead.

"Okay okay! I'll stay. But I have to go at six sharp."

"Finnnneee." I fake pouted. She laughed and went to join my sister. After she was out of the room I snatched my phone.

To: Jay
B here @ 6 or ur
ass is mine!(:
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! They kissed!
Comments please!!
thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: