Status: A Brian Haner Jr Story. Active. Being Edited as I work on new chapters.

Scars

Chapter 13

Gently rapping her fingers on the counter top, Tonya waited patiently for the lunch she was collecting for her and the other girls at the salon. After being handed the large brown paper bag full of rolls, sandwiches pasta and salad pots, Tonya handed over the money before grabbing the other bag full of various drinks and a variety of muffins.

Leaving the deli, she began her slow walk back to the salon, smiling as she approached, recognising the two men walking towards her. Despite the sunglasses covering their eyes, she felt Brian’s gaze on her as they got closer to each, noticing the smile on his thin lips.

Both men stopped outside the salon door, Zack giving her a brief wave before he headed inside to see Gena as Brian stood on the door step waiting for Tonya to join him.

“Well this is a pleasant surprise.” She commented as she paused next to him as he leaned down to kiss her cheek.

“I’ve taken the afternoon off, so I thought I’d bring you lunch.” He said as he held the salon door open for them to walk through. “Although I’m guessing that’s what you have in those bags right?”

Placing the bags down onto the reception desk and removing her sunglasses Tonya nodded with an apologetic smile. “Sorry for the wasted journey.”

“Hey, no need to be sorry. My journey was far from wasted if I still get to see you.” he replied a slight shade of pink pinching his cheeks. She smiled back at him, feeling herself blush.

“It’s sickening.” Zack muttered quietly behind them, earning a slap on the chest from Gena as the other girls took their lunches from the bag.

“So what did you bring me for lunch anyway?” Tonya asked trying to peer into the bag in his hand.

“Just a boring pasta pot. Chicken and bacon.” He told her holding up the bag slightly watching as a smirk crept onto her lips. “What?”

“Snap.” She said as Brian chuckled.

“With a chocolate chip muffin too.” he told her.

“Really? Awesome, they only had lemon or poppy seed here.” She said taking the bag out of his hand and turning to take a seat next to the reception desk. “Come sit.”

Brian walked over and sat down on the small stool next to her, reaching into the bag for the sandwich he had brought himself. Tonya watched as he grimaced as he sat down trying to adjust himself to find a comfortable position to sit in.

“You okay?” she asked concerned.

“Fine.” He replied unconvincingly.

“Cut the crap. What’s wrong with you?” she asked sternly.

Brian groaned quietly and looked up at her. “It’s my back. I took a knock in training the other night and spent eight hours doing a back piece yesterday. It’s just a little stiff is all, it’ll work itself out.”

Tonya shook her head, placing down her half eaten pasta pot and stood up behind him, gently placing her hands on his shoulders, rubbing them gently, slowly working her way down.

Sighing at the feel of her delicate hands working slowly down his back, Brian relaxed as he instantly felt better. "How does that feel?" she asked quietly.

"Amazing. I can feel it getting better already." he replied, his eyes closing the more he relaxed.

"Good. Becks, when's my first free slot this afternoon?" she asked looking over at woman sat behind the reception desk.

"Um, not until three forty." she replied looking at the appointment calendar on the computer screen in front of her.

"Okay." she replied pausing to think as her hands continued to work over Brian's muscular back. "Right this is what you're going to do. Zack is going to drive you home after lunch."

"I am?" Zack interrupted with a mouth full of food.

"Yes you are and you're going to drive him back up here too. And he's going to take a hot bath to help relax his muscles and then get back here so that I can give him a proper massage." she said matter of factly.

"Babe there's no need really. I'm fine." Brian protested turning his head to look at her.

"Yes there is. I can feel the tension in your back." she told him. "I want you back here at three forty."

"Okay. But for now come and finish your lunch."

***

"T, your three forty appointment is here." Tonya heard Becki call as she set up the room after her last client. She walked around the massage table to the door smiling as she saw Brian standing there waiting.

"Right this way Mr. Haner." she said standing away from the door to allow his into the dimly lit room.

Closing the door behind them Tonya leaned up to kiss his lips, moaning as he pulled her closer to him, their tongues becoming entwined, her hands slipping up his back as his positioned themselves on her hips. Perching on the massage table, he pulled her between his legs his fingers slipping under her top running circles on her bare skin.

Letting another soft moan pass her lips Tonya begrudgingly pulled away from the kiss knowing that it could quite easily go further.

"Mr. Haner." she began as his lips moved to her neck. "We are not that kind of establishment."

"Sorry, I kinda got carried away." he replied earning a raised eye brow from Tonya.

"Just take your top off and get on the table." she ordered with a smirk stepping away from him.

He smirked in response, keeping his eyes on hers as he pulled his shirt up over his head. “You’re only doing this so that you can see me with my top off.”

“No, I…I, well I said I wanted to see your tattoos didn’t I?” she said as her eyes raked over his well defined torso, licking her lips as he mouth suddenly felt dry. “And anyway, this can be my way of paying you back for the tattoo.”

“I guess that’s fair enough.” He replied still smiling at her.

“Exactly, now, where’s that Haner tattoo you don’t like?” she asked still smirking as he chuckled and turned around.

Again she licked her lips as her eyes looked over his back, studying every contour, wondering just how she was going to massage him and keep things professional.

“See, I told you it looks amateurish.” He said glancing over his shoulder, drawing her from her thoughts.

“It doesn’t look that bad.” She commented with a smile, pulling her eyes up to meet his once again. “Now, lay down and before I start, is there anything you’re allergic to, just so I know if there are any oils I can’t use on you.”

“Um, just bees.” He said as he climbed onto the table.

“Well, that’s not going to be a problem.” She replied with a smile as she picked up the bottle of massage oil.

“How does that feel?” she asked as she ran her hands skilfully over his toned back.

“Fucking wonderful.” he said quietly as he closed his eyes. “I’m feeling so much better already.”

“Good. I know tattooing can be hard on your back. I’ve massaged the other guys countless times.” she replied.

“Hmm, yeah, we may have to make this a regular appointment.” He replied.

“I think I can manage that.” she replied.

“You can tell me to mind my own business if you want, but was everything okay with Stella after the other day?” he asked after a brief silence.

“Not really no. it was Cole. One of their nosey neighbours had mentioned the two guys who had walked us home the night before and he got all jealous, demanding to know what had happened, accusing her of fucking Matt and shit.” She explained.

“Shit. We didn’t mean to cause any trouble and it’s not as if anything happened.” He replied.

“Don’t worry about it. It’s how he is. He can get very insecure sometimes which leads to jealousy a lot of the time.” She explained. “It kinda pisses me off.”

“You don’t like him?” he asked quietly.

“Only that part of him. Other than that he’s a nice guy.” she told him just as there was a knock at the door. “Excuse me a second.”

Walking over to the door, she opened it to find Gena stood on the other side, a sullen look on her face. “Gena? What’s wrong?”

“Stella’s here.” She said, pointing to the woman who was sat next to the reception desk.

“Talk of the devil.” Tonya said with a smile as she turned back into the room. “I’ll be back in a second.”

Brian nodded his response and watched her walk out of the room, closing the door behind her. “Stella Hun, what’s wrong?” she asked as noticing the tears running down her best friends cheeks.

“It’s Cole. He’s been cheating on me.” she said wiping away tears that continued to fall.

“What?!” Tonya yelled angrily.

“I finished work early, got home to find him fucking that whore from across the street.” she explained.

“I’m going to fucking kill the cunt!” Tonya seethed, her hands clenching into fists.

“T!” Stella pleaded quietly looking up at her. “Don’t.”

“Stell, please don’t try to defend him.” she said calming slightly.

“I’m not I just…” she sighed wiping more tears.

Tonya sighed too, looking at her best friend. “Okay, listen, why don’t you come stay with me and Jake for a few days, give yourself some space while he gets the fuck out of your house.”

“No, there’s no-“ she began, Tonya holding up a hand to stop her.

“It’s happening.” Tonya told her. “Just give me five minutes okay.” Stella nodded with a weak smile as Tonya stood and walked over to Gena. “I’m going to take her home if that’s okay.”

“Of course it’s okay sweetie.” she replied with a sympathetic smile.

“Thanks.” Tonya nodded before making her way back to the room where Brian was still led on the massage table. She crouched down in front of him, her eyes sympathetic as she caught his gaze.

“Everything okay?” he asked with concern.

“Not really no. Stella’s just found Cole cheating on her. I’m going to take her home. I’m sorry, I’ll give you a lift home though.” She told him.

“Shit, is she okay? Stupid question of course she isn’t. But don’t worry about me, I’ll make my own way home.” he said getting up and slipping his shirt back over his torso.

“No, it’s fine, it’s on my way anyway.” She replied standing up as he came to stand in front of her.

“Okay. and maybe I’ll make another appointment so you can finish this massage.” He replied with a smirk playing on his lips.

“Anytime.” She replied as he leaned down to kiss her lips briefly. She pulled away from him, turning and leading them back out to where Stella was still sat.

“Come on sweetie, let’s get you home.” she said taking hold of her hand as she stood from the chair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Thoughts?