Who Knows What's Real...

Three

"Brian, Brian!" Dee yelled as she shook him.

Brian opened his eyes and smiled as he focused on Dee's face as she sat on the floor beside him.

"Who hit me?" he asked, sitting up, holding the back of his head.

"Dan. He hit you with a lamp, then I came up behind him with this." she said, showing Brian a taser.

“Where the fuck did you get that?” he asked, wide eyed.

“That’s what that prick used on me when he grabbed me. He’s so fucking stupid. He left it in the same room where he shoved me when you knocked on the door!” she said, rolling her eyes.

“Are you ok?” Brian asked, pulling her to him and looking her over.

“I’m fine, I'm fine. I knew you’d figure out where I was.” she smiled, throwing her arms around him.

Brian caressed Dee’s back, holding her tightly, then placed a kiss on her lips as his phone started to ring. Anger filled his eyes as he looked at the screen.

“Michelle.” he snarled. “She obviously doesn’t know I found you.”

Dee nodded and remained quiet as Brian answered his phone.

“Time’s up lover! Where the fuck are you?!” Michelle spat loud enough that Dee heard her. "I told you two hours and you're late! So help me Brian, if you don't show up, little Alice will pay!"

“I'm on my way you fucking cunt!" Brian spat back at her, hanging up.

“You’re going?” Dee asked, shock written all over her face as Brian got up and found some duct tape, then began tying up Dan’s unconscious form.

“I have to go. That’s the only way we’ll catch her and get her back where she belongs baby.” he answered.

“Then I’m going with you.” she stated, standing firm, arms folded across her chest.

“Dee...”

“Brian, it’s not up for debate. I love you and I’m going with you.” she huffed.

Looking defeated, Brian sighed. “Ok, but promise me that you’ll stay out of sight. I don’t want her to get you again.”

Dee nodded as Brian finished with Dan, then took her and they left the apartment. On the way to meet Michelle, Brian called the guys and told them that he’d found Dee. While he talked to Matt, Zacky called the police and told them where to go. Brian hung up the phone as he pulled into the parking lot of Central Park, instructing Dee to get down so she wouldn't be seen. He took out his phone once inside and called Michelle.

“I’m here.” he said when she answered.

“You now where I am." she said, then hung up.

Brian looked at Dee and place a kiss on her lips.

“You wait here for the guys and the police, then bring them to the pond.” he said.

“Brian...”

“The pond. I love you.” he whispered, kissing her again, then got out of the car and walked away.

Dee watched as Brian disappeared through some trees. She waited for fifteen minutes and no one had shown up. She got out of the SUV and started walking in the direction of where she'd seen Brian disappear. As she stepped into a clearing, her eyes went wide as an arm snaked around her waist and a hand covered her mouth.

“Where do you think you're going Michelle?” his voice whispered in her ear as he pulled her into his chest.

Dee struggled as he released her, then pinned her to a tree with his body, before placing a hand on either side of her head and smiled at her.

“Brian! What are you...”

She was cut off as Brian's lips forced themselves onto hers. When the kiss ended, Dee gasped for air, looking at Brian harshly before she spoke.

“What the fuck Brian!? Why did you call me Michelle?!”

“Don't play games Michelle. I just wanted to taste you before you died.” he said as he put his hands around her throat and started to choke her.

Dee flailed her arms and legs, attempting to scream, but no sound came out. Brian’s emotionless eyes bore holes into hers as she slowly faded, then dropped to the ground. Brian stood there looking at her lifeless body for a few moments before walking over to the blonde that stood a few feet away.

"You did good lover." Michelle said, looking into Brian's dazed eyes. "Now we can be together."

She leaned up and kissed his lips, causing the cloud to lift from his eyes. He pulled away, looking at her with confusion, then looked at the body on the ground.

"You fucking bitch! You really are a witch! You made me think Dee was you and I killed her!" he screeched, lunging at Michelle full force, knocking her to the ground.

"Brian! What are you doing?!" Michelle yelled as he put his foot against her throat and pulled a gun from under the back of his shirt.

"I'm sending you to hell bitch!" he yelled, pulling the trigger.

Brian collapsed on the ground between the two women as tears feel from his eyes. Matt had heard the shot as he got out of his car and had started running. When he came through the trees, he found Michelle's bloody body on the ground and Brian sitting about five feet away from her.

"Brian! What happened dude?!" Matt exclaimed, shaking him from his daze.

"She made me kill Dee." Brian sobbed.

Matt looked at Brian in confusion. "Dude, you killed Michelle. Who the fuck is Dee?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three months had passed since Brian had killed Michelle. He'd been placed in the inpatient treatment program at St. Joseph Hospital in Orange and was receiving treatment for Schizophrenia. Although the doctors were doing all they could, it seemed that nothing was helping. Brian continued to talk about this Dee person that no one had ever met, as well as tell tales of Michelle being a witch. Finally, after two years of treatment, he made progress, was released, and placed under house arrest required to return for outpatient therapy three days a week.

As Brian stepped into the bedroom of his home, he dropped his suitcase to the floor and looked around. His parents had seen to it that the house was kept up while he was in the hospital. Everything was exactly where he'd remembered it being the last time he'd been home.

"There you are." a soft voice flowed to his ears from the bathroom. "I missed you."

Brian's eyes widened as Dee approached him and wrapped her arms around him.

"I missed you too." he said, wrapping his arms around her.

Matt's eyes widened as he walked into the room to find Brian hugging himself. He just looked at his friend in disbelief before taking out his phone.

"Papa, we got a problem."
♠ ♠ ♠
That's the end. It's a bit of a cluster fuck I think. I'm really not happy with it. The other I wrote was way better, but my laptop ate it. Let me know what you think.