Status: Working on it :3

Dirty Little Secrets

Shopping

I flew off the steps of Gringotts. I had to catch up to him. He knew his way compleatly around here. I've only been here twice.
"Harry! Harry wait up!" I yelled.
I saw him pause. He turned around and saw me running towards him. A small smile spread across his face. He went to raise his hand to wave "hi", but I got there before he could.
Out of breath I asked, "Will. You. Go. Shopping. With me?"
"Uhhh. Yea, sure. You don't mind if I have my friends with us. Do you?"
"No, not at all."
I finally saw who Harry was waving at. A tall scrawny boy, with ginger hair and a average hight, poofy dark ginger haired, glasses wearing girl. The boy was hot, like summer heat hot. He looked sooooo yummy. I quickly moved my eyes away from him and moved to the girl. From up close she looked like any other girl. She had glasses, she was growing breasts, had acne. All in all, she was pretty.
"Hi, I'm Mayla. Mayla Porter." I said holding my hand out.
The girl took my hand. Her hands were soft, like silk soft. She was wearing fark jeans, a little to big, and a form fitting red and gold shirt.
"Hello, I'm Hermione Granger, I'm in Gryffindor. Nice to meet you. Ronald, introduce your self. It's rude just to stand and stare." She demanded.
"Hi, I'm Ronald Weasley. But Iprefer to be called Ron."
I smiled at him and nodded my head. He had an interesting look about him. He looked.... awkward.
"Well, I need a wand, a pet -preferably an owl, my books, my clothing, and my class room esentials."
"Lets go." The three said at the same time

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Thanks guys." I said with a smile.
"No problem. It was fun. Beside we needed to go to most of those places as well." Harry said.
"And I think Snoway is adorable." Ron said while cooing at my snowy owl.
"Such a fool.One last stop. Ollivanders, for your wand." Hermione commented.
"Lets go." Harry put in.
The four of us linked arms and went to Ollivanders.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ten inch, Holly wood and Dragon heartstring.
My wand. My very own wand. It was the first wand I tried and it was the one. I loved it!
"Now your next step is getting home. Have fun Mayla."
"I will Ron. Is there a fire place nearby, in which I can use the Floo Network?" I ask.
The three look at each other and smiled.
"The Leaky Cauldron." The three of them said at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 <3 <3 I hope you LOVE (or just like, thats okay too) what I wrote. Comments? I know the owl's name is lame... but I couldn't think of anything. Any ideas for a better name or more story parts.? J.K. Rowling Owns the Leaky Cauldron as well!!!