Status: Very Random =)

Real Dreams

Prologue

My heart was pounding in my ears thud, thud, thud. They were never going to get me. Not if I had something to do with it. “Hahahahaha. Not so fast anymore are you.” I ran into this barbwire fence and arm caught and snagged a rip almost completely around my arm when I was trying to escape. My left arm was wet from the dripping blood and water coming from the giant gash in my arm. I pulled a muscle trying to jump over giant crates and now it was impairing me from continuing. I’m boxed in at a dead end. I hear there boots clattering against the floor. My stomach drops.

“Ahhh. There’s our girl.” I whirl around to see a man of about 6’6 walking towards me with his hands out like he was going to grab me. I close my eyes waiting for the pain. I hear this beeping and it got louder and louder. I was sure it was a bomb when, “Blythe Shayne Cooper!!! Get UP!!!! We gotta go!!!” My eyes snap open. Oh my fricking good gravy train that was all a fucking dream?!?! It felt so real, like I was actually there.

I ignored the uncomfortably real dream and reluctantly pulled myself out of my warm bed. This dream had felt different than any dream I had ever had but I had to get to school I didn’t have time to think about that now.
I got in the shower but when the water hit my left arm it stung. My head jerked downward to see the gash in my arm was still there. It was real the cut was still there.
Maybe it was backwards. Had I passed out? Was this instead my dream? Did getting cut in real life transfer to a dream or did this just happen when I was sleeping?

“Are you almost done in there?” My little brother shouted from outside the bathroom.
Was he real was this real? I didn’t have time to ponder the meaning of life right now so I quickly got out of the shower and got dressed not paying attention to what I was putting on. I was too creeped out to function properly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok guys new stuff!!! Hope ya like!! xP