Status: In progess

Forbidden Love

Meeting You

Hyukjae sighed staring out at the endless night sky.He grimaced and leaned against the window sill,the cold surface cooling his warm skin."This is boring..."he mumbled,looking down at his hands.He tugged at the silky sleeve of his kimono and smiled softly."Hyukjae-oppa.It's time."A servant had entered and bowed.He stood up,covering his bare shoulder with the hanging sleeve.He dismissed the servant,walking over to the mirror across the room.

He sat in front of it,staring at his reflection.He grabbed his blonde hair,frowning.'I should dye this soon...'he thought to himself,slowly letting his hand fall away."Hyukkie."he turned and smiled at his omma,who smiled in return."You've been stalling long enough."he said,making his way over to him.Hyukjae turned back to the mirror,a sigh leaving his lips."Of course,Teuk omma.I'm nervous."he whispered,feeling hands touch his shoulders."I know.Sungmin was the same way."He said,smiling at the memory.He chuckled,shaking his head."Yes,but I'm not throwing a fit or crying."He replied.Leeteuk nodded,his soft white wings fluttering.

"We must go now.Everyone is waiting."He said,gently rubbing his back.He stood up and turned to his omma,letting go of the breath he was holding."Okay.Let's go."Leeteuk smiled softly,turning to leave.Hyukjae stalled behind him,his head down.He shut his eyes,blocking out the bright lights that hit his face as soon as they stepped outside of the room.He stumbled back when he bumped into his omma's back.He flushed when he heard small laughter and whispers.He turned to where the sounds came from and eeped,pulling Leeteuk in front of him."Hyukjae."a voice said,making everyone in the room go quiet.He glanced around,admiring his surrounding.He was standing on the top of marble stairs,a long dark blue rub leading down to the floor.The walls were decorated with scarlet drapes and deep purple balloons.The chandeliers reflected a soft blue color.His mouth dropped in astonishment and he straightened up.

"Hyukjae."The voice called again and he turned to the owner.He grinned toothily,slowly taking a step down the stairs."Appa.He said happily.His appa smiled,beckoning him to move faster.Hyukjae reached the second to last step and gasped,doubling over in pain.His omma and appa rushed over to him,worried expressions written on their faces."Are you okay?"they asked,simultaneously when they reached him.He nodded his head,biting his lip to hold back a scream.Leeteuk called for his nurse,the crowd around them moving back to give them space."HyoJin!"his appa yelled,the woman pulling herself out of the crowd and ran over to them.

"Yesung,what's wrong with him?!"Leeteuk whispered,pulling at his husband's clothes.HyoJin checked his pulse and pressed her fingers to his forehead."He doesn't have a fever."she mumbled."Then what's going on?!"Yesung growled out,holding Leeteuk close.She glanced at the crowd then the family.Hyukjae let out a guttural scream,his nails biting into the marble floor."He must be taken to his room.I-i have to check something."She said,standing.Yesung nodded,pulling Hyukjae onto his back and making his way to his room.Leeteuk and HyoJin followed behind closely.When they reached his room,he settled him onto the bed softly.He whimpered and rolled over,sighing in exhaustion.

HyoJin pulled his kimono down,gently putting pressure on his back.He clutched his pillow,biting a hole into his lip."Ah.I thought this would happen.."she mumbled,covering his back.Leeteuk and Yesung glanced at him,then her."Well?"Yesung said,impatience shown on his face.His omma waited patiently.She took a small breath and looked at the two."He's developing his wings early.I checked the points where they'll be and judging by the persistent pushes,they'll be here within two to three hours."She said,pushing her glasses up,"You should keep watch over him though.The process would be brutal if one of you isn't here."she finished,bowing and leaving the room.

Leeteuk dropped into the chair next to his bed and let out a shaky breath."I'll stay.You go and tell the guests to leave."he said,staring at the plush carpet beneath his feet.Yesung softly kissed his forehead,mumbling,"I love you." against it.Leeteuk smiled,kissing his cheek."Saranghae."Yesung left the room,the sound of his shoes slowly fading.The room went silent,except for Hyukjae's harsh breathing."Omma.."he whispered,trying to sit up.Leeteuk pushed him back down."I'm here.Don't get up."he said,rubbing small circles on his back.He moaned in pain,drops of sweat plastering his hair to his forehead.

"Omma,it hurts.."he mumbled,fingers biting into the pillow again."I'm sorry."he whispered,pulling his hand away."Make it stop.Please!"he said,tears threatening to spill.Leeteuk squeezed his eyes shut,pulling the kimono back."Hyukkie-ah.This will hurt for awhile.Bear with me."he said,putting pressure on the small bumps.Hyukjae let out a whimper,shutting his eyes.Leeteuk dug his nails into one of the growing red bumps,piercing the skin around it.Hyukjae screamed,the pillow being shredded by his nails.He bit his lip,his fingers grabbing hold of the blood slicked softness.He pulled roughly,never letting go of the soft material.Hyukjae screamed in pain,his back arching.The covers beneath him was splattered with blood."Now for the other."he mumbled,digging his fingers into the second bump,piercing the skin and taking hold of the soft material beneath it.He pulled again,blood splattering across the bed and onto his face.

Hyukjae opened his mouth in a silent scream,his back arched.Leeteuk let out a small sob,staring the beautiful blood-soaked wings.He heard a small gasp and turned to the intruder."Omma.."the voice said shakily,stepping closer."Donghae.Omma needs a bucket of cold water."he said,stopping him from seeing the horrendous sight.Donghae hesitated before nodding and leaving the room.He turned to him and sighed,sitting next to the limp body.He ran his fingers through the sweet soaked hair,humming softly.Donghae came back into the room,a bucket of water in his hands.

He sat up,setting the bucket on the dresser next to the bed.He grabbed a towel and soaked it in the water before rubbing it across Hyukjae's face."Omma,what happened?"Donghae whispered,eyes wide.He sighed,soaking the clothe in the water again and began to gently clean the newly born wings."Your hyung became an adult."he said,simple and to the point.He paused and stared at the color of the wings."Hae,turn on the light."he said,dropping the clothe into the water.Donghae blinked."But omma,the light is on."he replied.'This is..''"Yesung!"he yelled."Omma,what's wrong?""Yesung!"he yelled again,hurriedly cleaning the other wing.Hyukjae winced,opening his eyes a little.Yesung ran into the room,gasping for air."Look!Look at the color!"he said,pointing at the fluttering wings.He did as told and froze."He's the one?"he said,his eyes wider.Leeteuk nodded,falling to his knees and letting out a sob."We have it.The purest,rarest soul."

~

Heechul yawned,stretching his arms out."Geng~"he called out,grinning.Said man poked hi head out of a door."What?"he said,rubbing his eyes sleepily."Make me food."he purred,pointing at his mouth.Hangeng rolled his eyes and entered the room fully.He approached the older and rubbed his head,messing up the blonde hair."Ya!"he yelled out,glaring at him.

"Gege,where is omma?"He said,looking around the house.Heechul shrugged,following him with his eyes."I think they went to that angel's party.Something about being polite and not refusing the invitation."he stretched out on the small couch,his feet hanging over the edge."Chullie,go to the market!We need rice!"He yelled out,slamming the cabin closed.He mumbled before getting up and slipping his shoes on."Fine,but you're paying for whatever else I get."He said and shut the door behind him,pulling his jacket on.

He stuck his hands in his pockets,kicking at a small rock.He froze in his steps,sniffing the air.The strong smell of blood his his nose and his eyes turned crimson red.He followed it,his fangs touching the bottom of his lip.He stopped infront of a mansion and blinked.'Angel's house.But isn't omma and appa here?'He shrugged and climbed the tree,still following the scent.He stopped when the stench became strong and noticed the light off in the room.He silently pushed the window open and jumped the small distance into the room.Harsh breathing reached his ears and he frowned,stepping further into the room.

"I...can see you..."a voice said,causing him to freeze.He shut his eyes tightly when the light came.He blinked away the whiteness and looked around before his eyes settled on the figure in bed.He chuckled and stuck his hands into his jacket pockets,flipping his hair out of his eyes."You look like shit."he said,grinning.Hyukjae glared at him and he instantly stopped grinning."Who are you and why are you here,bothering me?"he said,annoyance etched on his face."The scent of blood is here,I followed it.My name is Heechul."He said,staring at the person in front of him.Although he was glaring,the angel's body yelled out pure.His soul was untouched."Amazing..."he whispered,unconsciously walking closer to him.

"W-what are you doing?"Hyukjae hissed,pushing himself away from the intruder.Heechul smirked,crawling on to the bed."Nothing."he replied,not taking his eyes off the sight.Hyukjae shuffled away,his back hitting the bed post.Heechul hummed in satisfaction and softly kissed the angel's lips,moaning in bliss.Hyukjae froze,his eyes wide in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
Teehee first chapter~ I'm on a roll here!