Status: In progess

Forbidden Love

I Love You

Hyukjae blushed, pulling Heechul closer. His body felt warm all over and he moaned, feeling Heechul kiss his neck. “W-we should-“Heechul kissed him softly, his fingers trailing over sensitive nipples. “We’ll do it later.” He whispered, kissing down his neck and nipping at it softly. He shivered and gripped the covers tightly, his hands turning white. He felt him nuzzle his stomach and sighed.

He gasped and arched his back, warmth engulfing the tip of his length. “Ch-Chullie!” he mewled, bucking his hips only to be pushed back down. He whimpered. Heechul smirked, sucking the tip and loosely wrapping his hand around the base. He began to pump the hard length, licking and biting on the angel’s inner thigh. “P-please!” “Please what?” Heechul said, kissing the tip and licking the throbbing vein. He bit his lip. “T-take me, make me yours again.” He mumbled, pulling the other into a harsh kiss.

Heechul groaned, pulling out a bottle of lube and pouring some on his fingers. He trailed his finger down the angel’s chest and over his erection, feeling him shiver. He teased his entranced before pushing a finger inside. He kissed his neck to ease the pain and pumped his erection. Hyukjae’s face scrunched in pain and tried to relax.

He pushed another finger in and felt the walls around it tighten. “Relax.” He said, pecking his lips softly. He began to scissor him, stretching him. Hyukjae gasped and moaned, pushing himself down on his fingers. “T-there!” he mewled. Heechul smirked and angled his digits to continue hitting him right there and added a third. He pulled at the covers, biting his lip to hold in his moans.

Heechul laughed huskily against his ear, licking the shell. “That’s not allowed.” He said, pulling his fingers out. “W-wha?” he whimpered again. Heechul smirked, rubbing lube onto his on erection. The angel watched and blushed, moaning at the thought of it inside of him. “What are you thinking about?” he whispered, slowly pushing himself inch by inch into the boy.

He groaned when he was fully inside him, waiting for him to get used to it. “S-so so tight.” He murmured to himself, nuzzling his neck. He felt the angel give an experimental push and moaned. “M-move…” he whispered, pushing against him again. Heechul grunted and pulled out til the head was left and thrust back in, moaning at how hot and tight he felt.

Hyukjae mewled, pushing against him just as he thrust back in. The vampire was moving at a torturously slow pace and he became frustrated, wrapping his legs behind his back. He pulled the vampire in deeper and cried out in pleasure. “Oh my fucking god there!” he moaned out. Heechul angled his hips to hit that sweet, sweet spot and sped up his pace, wrapping his fingers around his cock.

He felt himself getting closer and pulled the vampire down into a kiss that was all teeth and tongue. He could taste blood but ignored it and pushed into Heechul’s hand. He pulled away from the kiss, screaming in pleasure as he came, painting their chests and Heechul’s hand with his seed. Heechul moaned and buried his fangs into the angel’s neck for the second time, feeling himself come undone inside him.

Hyukjae whimpered when he pulled out and cuddled closer to him. Heechul smiled softly and combed his fingers through his damp hair. “I love you.” He whispered, kissing his forehead. The angel smiled and mumbled “I love you too” before falling asleep.

-

Leeteuk stared at the boy in front of him suspiciously. He knew something. “Donghae, what are you hiding?” he said. Donghae blinked innocently before shaking his head and running off. He huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. “Honey, you knew he wasn’t going to tell. Why did you try anyway?” Yesung said, turning to look at him. Leeteuk glared at him. “I thought he would this time.” He mumbled, pouting. Yesung chuckled and shook his head.

-

Donghae shut his door and locked it, panting. He felt hands on his waist and froze, slowly turning around. “Calm down, it’s only me.” The person said, pulling him closer. “Oh…You’re early.” He whispered, wrapping his arms around the other’s neck. “I wasn’t busy this time.” The person whispered, laughing silently. “Ya! Kyu, my mom…I think he’s catching on.” He mumbled, putting his head down.

Kyu tilted his chin up and looked straight into his wide, innocent eyes. “Hae, we’re not going any further tonight then we did the last time. Besides, there aren’t any marks to give it away.” He said, cupping his cheek. He sighed, leaning into the touch. “But I want to…” He said, blushing. Kyu stopped froze. “You want to…what?” he said, his eyes wide.

Donghae let out a puff of air and kissed the other softly, standing on his toes. “I want us to go further. I want…I want you to be my first, Kyuhyun…” he mumbled against his lips, his cheeks getting darker.

-

Hyukjae rubbed his eyes and groaned, sitting up. He turned to look at the vampire and grinned, rubbing his cheek gently. Heechul opened his eyes, looking up at him and smiling softly. “Why are you awake? Go back to sleep.” He mumbled, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him closer. He pouted and shook his head. “I’m not sleepy anymore.” He said, touching the other’s hair.

Heechul grunted and looked around for a clock. “It’s late, meaning it’s sleep time. Please go back to sleep.” He shook his head again. “I’m hungry. Chullie ah, make me some fried rice…”Heechul frowned and sat up, rubbing his eye. “Fine.” He said, throwing the covers back and putting some pants on. He smiled and got out of bed, putting on a big shirt and shorts. He hugged the vampire from behind and mumbled ‘thank you’.

He nodded and opened the door, pulling the angel out of the room with him.