Status: In progess

Forbidden Love

Troubling Matters

They were walking down the hall as quietly as they could when they heard a thud. Hyukjae was the first to look around. “What was that…?” he said.

Heechul shrugged and continued walking, only to be pulled back. He grunted and turned to the angel. “What?”

"We have to see what it was.” he mumbled, listening to the continuous banging sound.

Heechul gave him an exasperated look, shook his head, and said, “You said you were hungry, so you’ll ea-"

He turned toward and pouted. “But it’s coming from Hae’s room.”

He let out a sigh. “Fine.” he replied, walking towards the door. He put his ear to the door, hearing more thuds and voices. He frowned and quietly opened the door only to shut it quickly.

“Nothing’s going on! Let’s go!”He yelled, pulling the angel down the hall.

“Bu-“

”Nothing!” he hissed, still dragging the angel behind him. ‘What the hell did I just see?!’ he thought to himself, running his fingers through his hair.

-

“K-Kyu, did you hear something?” Donghae whispered.

The boy shook his head, snuggling closer to him and mumbling something incoherent. He sighed blissfully, running his fingers along the other’s sweaty back. “I have to go, you know.” He said, sitting up.

Donghae nodded, burying his face into the pillow. “Are you coming back tomorrow?” he whispered, watching him from the corner of his eyes.

Kyuhyun stood up and began to put his clothes on. “No. I have to work.” He replied, turning to kiss his forehead. “But I promise I’ll be back the day after.” He said, smiling and placing a small peck to the corner of his mouth.

Donghae closed his eyes, slowly drifting to sleep. He smiled and left, climbing out the window.

-

“Stay here and eat, Hyukkie.” Heechul said, kissing his angel’s cheek. Hyukjae only nodded, happily distracted by his fried rice.

Heechul closed the door behind him and walked around the outside of the house, leaves crunching under his shoes. He smirked and leaned against the wall, watching the figure jumping out the window. “Kyuhyun.” He said.

The figure froze and slowly turned to him. He let out a sigh of relief, rubbing the back of his head nervously. “Heechul hyung, you’re-“

”Shut up.” He hissed out, stalking toward him slowly. “Listen, I don’t know what possessed you to do it but I don’t ever want you here again. Defiling an angel before he’s even of age, what the hell were you thinking?!” He hissed, causing Kyuhyun to flinch.

“But hyung, he asked me.”

Heechul stopped and stared at him, his fangs bared. “He asked you? When the fuck did you decide to do what people ASKED you to do?” he growled, pacing in front of him.

Kyuhyun huffed, stomping his foot. “Hyung, I love him!” he shouted then put a hand over his mouth in shock.

“You…what?” The older man whispered, stopping and turning to him.

“I-I love him.” He said.

Heechul let out a cold chuckle. “Don’t be so sure of that. Last time you claimed you loved someone, you didn’t see them for months. You left them hanging cold, fur ball.” He said his voice cold and distant.

Kyuhyun shook his head. “It’s not like that with Donghae. I really like him.”

Heechul rubbed his temples in frustration. “He’s too young. You’re both too young, Kyunnie. He’s an angel. And what are you, Kyuhyun? A fox. It’s not going to-“

“Chullie, what’s going on?” Hyukjae said, looking between him and Kyuhyun.

The man in question froze before recovering and turning his head towards his angel. “Aegi, I thought I told you to stay in the kitchen.” He said, motioning for him to come closer.

Hyukjae hesitantly walked towards him, cautiously staring at the other being. “You were taking too long. Who’s this?” he mumbled, shivering from the cold air hitting his legs.

Heechul pulled him close and hugged him, rubbing his nose against his soft pale skin. “I was talking to my dongsaeng.” He whispered, loving the shudder the angel released. “Kyunnie, this is Donghae’s hyung, Hyukjae.” He said, glaring at the cat.

“Hy-hyung, I-“

”Would you like me to tell him why you’re here?” he said, smirking as Kyuhyun only shook his head quickly, staring at the angel in awe.

“Chullie, its cold.” Hyukjae mumbled, letting out a shaky breath.

“We’ll go inside soon.” Heechul promised, tightening his hold on him. “Kyunnie, Hyukjae is pregnant with my child.” He said slowly, his attention back on his dongsaeng and waited for his words to sink in.

Kyuhyun's eyes widened in surprise. ‘They will know.’ He mouthed. “I-I…I have to go.” He said, taking small steps back. He turned and ran away, his breathing suddenly harsh.

“What was that about?” Hyukjae said, nipping at the vampire’s neck.

Heechul chuckled and shook his head. “Donghae’s his boyfriend.”

-

Hyukjae didn't seem to find the news as amusing as Heechul. He was screaming and throwing anything he could get his hands on. He's going to wake Donghae... He thought, but Heechul just watched the tantrum calmly, leaning against the door and waited for the angel to speak. He didn't have to wait long.

“You knew?! How long has this been going on?!” Hyukjae hissed and glared at the vampire.

Heechul held his hands up innocently. “I just found it tonight too.”

”YOU SAID NOTHING WAS GOING ON! H-he defiled him!” He screamed, throwing another vase. He felt arms snake around his waist and growled at Heechul's touch. “You let him get away.” Hyukjae accused, his voice dangerously calm.

Heechul held him close, kissing his neck. “I had to. He’s been through too much already, let him have this.” He whispered softly, feeling the angel begin to relax.

“What are we going to do about Donghae? What if he’s….Oh god.” He felt tears gather in his eyes and let out a strangled sob. “H-he’ll be-“

”You can’t think like that. I'm sure they knew better than to not use protection." Heechul whispered comfortingly, despite being unsure of himself.

“I’ll kill him.” He hissed, tears running down his cheek.

Heechul chuckled. “You can’t.”

”Then I’ll tell omma.”

“You can’t do that either. Look, we can deal with this ourselves. No one else should get involved.” The vampire said, resting his head on top of Hyukjae's. He inhaled his lover's scent and sighed fondly. The strawberry scent soothed him and already he found himself forgetting the possible trouble the two dongsaengs would bring.

“Are you sure we can?” the angel whispered, putting his head down.

Heechul nodded, smiling softly. “Of course we can. We’ve got to get started with parenthood soon, so why not start with him?”