Status: In progess

Forbidden Love

Anger Leaves Pain

Donghae stumbled out of his room, rubbing his eyes sleepily. He had heard crashes and shouting coming from his hyung’s room and frowned. ‘Aish...It’s too early for this…’ he thought to himself, pushing the door to Hyukjae’s room open.

“Look, you woke him up Hyukkie.” Heechul whispered, staring at the younger boy. He pulled his angel closer and buried his face into his neck.

Hyukjae shrugged his shoulders and pushed the vampire away, giving him a warning look. He turned to his brother and sighed. “Donghae…” he said. He stared at his hands, sniffing quietly.

Donghae watched him curiously and sighed, turning to leave. “Don’t you dare walk out.” He heard Heechul whisper. He turned around, his eyes wide in surprise.

He let out a cold laugh and sat on the bed, watching him closely. “If you even take one step out, I won’t hold him back from ripping to Kyuhyun to pieces like he wants.” He smirked when Donghae froze.

“Y-you know?!” He whispered, his body shaking in fear. He shakily closed the door behind him and slid down the door. He felt as if ice was poured all over his body. His hyung couldn’t even look at him.

Hyukjae felt angry, very angry. His body was shaking dangerously. He looked at Donghae and everything turned red. “Y-you. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?! I-I can’t believe you would do something so stupid! Did you even THINK about the consequences?! No! Of course not!”

Donghae flinched at the screams. He wiped his eyes, refusing to let tears fall. “Hyung, I love him. I-i…I didn’t want to wait. I ju-“

He held his cheek in shock, turning to look at his hyung. “Y-you slapped me.” He whispered.

Hyukjae looked at him through his bangs, his eyes cold. “Shut up. Don’t make up excuses. I should tell omma what you did but I won’t. Instead, we’ll take care of it ourselves. In a week, Henli will give you a check up. So help me, if you are in the same state as me Donghae...I will-“

Heechul covered his mouth, tired of seeing his love angry. “He won’t do anything. Go back to bed before you make me angry.”

Donghae nodded and quickly stood up. “I-I’m sorry…”he whispered and closed the door behind him.

-

Heechul rubbed his shoulders soothingly. He sat him down on the bed and bent down to his knees in front of him. The angel avoided looking at him and he frowned, not liking it. He grabbed his chin and forced him to look at him. “You shouldn’t have hit him. You scared him for god’s sake.”

Hyukjae chuckled silently. “Wasn’t that the point?” He rubbed his eyes and climbed under the covers, turning his back to Heechul. “Let’s not talk about this now. Tomorrow.” He mumbled.

Heechul laughed and wrapped his arms around his waist, sighing. “Fine, tomorrow. But you can’t forget or else.”

-

Kibum sat in the living room, watching TV and taking small sips of juice. He looked up at the sound of shouts and shrugged. ‘They must’ve celebrated again.’

-Next Day-

Eeteuk rubbed his eyes, sleepily walking to the kitchen. He was up all night fretting over Donghae and could barely sleep. He yawned and pushed the door open. “Good morning, Hae.”He said and took out the materials he needed to make pancakes.

“Morning, omma.” Donghae replied. He watched his sleepy omma while he ate his cereal. Memories of what happened last night flooding his vision.

He looked up when the door opened again and tensed. Heechul had just walked in and he didn’t look the least bit happy. The vampire looked at him and waved a little, making himself a glass of juice. Heechul took a seat next to him, staring at the glass in front of him. “He won’t leave the bed. He’s upset and hurt.” He whispered so only Donghae could hear.

Donghae hmed in response. He looked at the vampire and sighed. “D-do you think he’ll get over it? I mean…I don’t want him to worry about me so much because of this.” He said, finishing his food.

Heechul shrugged and stood up, making his way out. “That depends on the results.”

-

He felt so stupid, so…Guilty. It hurt. He buried his head into his pillow, muffling the scream he let out.

The door opened and closed quickly. “I brought you something to drink.” He heard. He turned to the vampire and took the glass, taking a small sip. He smiled weakly and sat up.

“You know, he’s scared. He’s worried that you’ll be mad at him forever.” He said, playing with the feathers of his wings. Hyukjae rubbed his eyes, groaning.

“Not now. I just don’t want to think about it.” He mumbled. Heechul laughed and tugged on a feather causing him to wince.

He felt a puff of air on his neck and sighed, tilting his head. “A week is all you have. We either talk about it now or after we get results.” He whispered, rubbing the angel’s stomach.

He shook his head, placing his hands on top of the vampire’s. “Later.” He whispered, leaning into the vampire’s warmth. “I love you, Chullie.” He mumbled, dozing off again.

Heechul continued rubbing his stomach, staring at the growing bulge. “I love you and the little being growing inside of you.” He said, kissing the top of his head softly.