Status: In progess

Forbidden Love

The News

Heechul sat in the chair across from his bed, staring at the sleeping angel blankly.”Omma.” He said, a small chuckle slipping out. Henli looked up from where he was, blinking. “Yes?” Heechul stood up, taking small steps toward his bed. “Is he…really pregnant?” he mumbled, now standing over Hyukjae’s sleeping body. Hyukjae slept peacefully, his breathing now evened out. Henli gently ran his fingers through the angel’s hair, sighing. “Yes, Heechul, he is.” He turned to the sleeping figure, smiling softly. “You’ve managed to get the angel prince pregnant. I wonder what his parents will think.” He grinned, imagining the outcome.

Heechul frowned and sat down next to Henli, his fingers drumming on his leg. “I don’t want them to know.” He murmured, leaning back against the headboard of his bed. Henli chuckled coldly, shaking his head. “I’m sorry but you have no choice. He can’t leave this house. If he does, he’ll get a fever or worse, die. Do you want that?” He said, giving Heechul a pointed look. He shook his head, gently pulling some of the covers over his own body and laying his chin on top of the angel’s head.

Henli stood up, patting Heechul’s shoulder and walking away. “Get some sleep. I’ll deal with it.” He said quietly, turning off the lights as he left. Hyukjae snuggled into Heechul’s chest, murmuring quietly before going back to sleep. Heechul smiled softly, drifting into dream world himself.

-

Zhou Mi watched his wife when he walked into the room, beckoning him to come. Henli dropped into his lap, sighing. Zhou Mi placed a soft kiss on his forehead and smiled, soothingly rubbing his back. “Mi, we have to tell the angels bad news.” He said, leaning into the touch. Zhou Mi looked at him, his eyes questioning. “And this would be…?” “That our son is stupid enough to fuck with theirs and get him pregnant.” He said, laughing coldly.

Zhou Mi frowned, fixing his cheetah framed glasses. “He got the angel pregnant? The angel is a girl right…?” Henli turned to him, gave him this surprised look then burst into laughter. “Mimi! What has gotten into you lately?!” he said, holding his stomach and laughing. Zhou Mi pouted and pushed him down, a satisfied look settling on his face. Henli continued laughing even as he fell. “YAH! It’s not funny!” he yelled, glaring at his wife. Henli wiped a few tears from his eyes, sitting up straight. “I’m sorry. It’s just…You know he doesn’t like girls yet you ask something so stupid…I had to laugh.” He mumbled, laying his head in his lap.

Zhou Mi sighed, patting his head. “Huh. He got an angel pregnant.” He mumbled to himself, continuously running his fingers through Henli’s should length brown hair. Henli nodded, picking at the carpet beneath him. “Mi…We have to call his parents. Tell them to come..” he murmured, closing his eyes in bliss. Zhou Mi froze. “Who…exactly are his parents?” Henli looked up at him. “Yesung and Eeteuk.”

-

Eeteuk paced back and forth in his living room, glancing up at the door every now and then. Their son was gone too long. The worry was eating at him. “Omma..” he heard a voice say and looked up. “Minnie..” he stopped pacing and walked toward his son, who smiled softly. “Why are you pacing? You’ll put a hole in the floor.” he said, giggling softly. Eeteuk smiled weakly, running his fingers through his honey brown hair. “Your brother hasn’t come home yet. He’s been out for hours now.” He said, tugging at the sleeve of his shirt.

Sungmin pouted and opened his mouth but before he could say anything a phone rang. Eeteuk ran towards it, answering quickly. “Hello. Yes…What..?You need to see us? Now? But…Okay then. We’ll be on our way.” He said, putting the phone on the receiver. “Who was that?” Sungmin asked, staring at his mom. Eeteuk looked up after a few seconds and sighed. “Get Yesung. Omma and appa have to deal with something.”

-

Hyukjae felt warm all over. He smiled, not wanting to open his eyes just yet. He buried his face into the source of his warmth and sighed blissfully. “You have to get up eventually.” A voice said sleepily. He pouted, peeking an eye open. “But you’re so warm…I don’t want to get up.” He said, sulkily. Heechul shrugged, sitting up sleepily. Hyukjae sighed and sat up too, tugging at his hair. Heechul chuckled. “You so adorable when you wake up.” He said, kissing the angel’s forehead.

Hyukjae pouted and pushed him away, his wings fluttering. “Do not.” He said, sticking his tongue out. He froze. Heechul looked at him worriedly, waving a hand in front of his face. “Something wrong?” “Omma...He’s here. Why is he here? Appa too.” Heechul frowned, rubbing his eyes. “You...Henli omma is telling them you can’t leave this house.” He mumbled, making sure to avoid all contact with the angel.

Hyukjae frowned, or tried to. “Why can’t I leave? I’m perfectly fine now.” He said, standing up to prove his point. His silk kimono slipped off his shoulder and he blushed darkly, tugging it back on. Heechul smirked, tugging the angel forth. Hyukjae fell into his lap and squeaked. He looked up to complain only to be silenced by the other’s lips softly touching his. “You’re pregnant. With my child. So you can’t leave my sight.” Heechul whispered against his lips.

-

Henli shuffled around uncomfortably. “Well you see…Um…” he began and then stopped. He didn’t know what to say. After Yesung and Eeteuk arrived, he lost all nerves. Zhou Mi placed a comforting hand on his back. “Your son is pregnant with our youngest son’s child.” He said his shoulders tense.

Eeteuk looked at them in shock. He opened his mouth then closed it, no words coming out. Yesung stared, his mind slowly processing the news. “How long..?” he asked after a while, his voice low. Henli spoke up this time, his voice filled with nervousness. “Three weeks.”