Status: In progess

Forbidden Love

Moving into Your World

Hyukjae shot up and stared at the vampire in shock. “P-pregnant?!” he yelled, his hands on his stomach. Heechul nodded, smiling slightly. However, that smile disappeared when he heard a yell outside his door.
-
Yesung used all his strength to restrain Eeteuk, to keep him from doing something reckless. “Let me go!” he yelled, struggling to get away. Yesung shook his head, gritting his teeth. “Calm down first! You can’t just barge in there!” Eeteuk took a deep breath and calmed down, going limp in Yesung’s arm.

Yesung let go of a breath he didn’t know he was holding and let him go. Henli had buried his face into Zhou Mi’s chest, whimpering. The angel was so calm before then everything just went crazy. Zhou Mi whispered reassuring words to him until Eeteuk became calm. He looked over to them, his eyes blank. “For three weeks, my own son has been pregnant without my knowing. With a vampire’s son at that.” He hissed, his hands balled into fists.

Henli tensed, turning to look at the angry man. “W-we didn’t find out until today…Please don’t hurt him.” He whispered, tears gathering in his eyes. Zhou Mi rubbed his back soothingly, kissing his brown hair. Eeteuk’s shoulders slumped at that, his face softening. “I overreacted, I’m sorry. It’s just…He just developed his wings those three weeks ago. Now I find out he’s pregnant… No one must know about this.” He said, shaking his head.

Yesung pat his back, placing a soft lingering kiss on his forehead. Eeteuk let out a sigh, laying his head on his husband’s shoulder. Yesung turned to the vampires, his expression serious. “You guys should pack your stuff.” He said. Henli frowned, moving away from Zhou Mi. “W-why?” “You’re moving into our home. We’re not leaving our son here.”
-
Hyukjae looked at the door when he heard his omma and appa. He began to walk toward it when Heechul blocked it. “You can’t.” he said, frowning. Hyukjae pouted, taking another step closer. “Why not? I want to see my parents…” he murmured, reaching for the door knob. Heechul pushed him away, shaking his head. “Wait for them to come here first.” He whispered, putting his hand on the angel’s waist.

“Chullie…” he whined, tears glittering in his eyes. Heechul looked away, not intending to give in. He heard another whine and resisted, his head telling him that something was wrong. The door opened behind him and he stumbled forward, rubbing his back. “What the-“ “Pack.” Was all he heard. He turned and saw another angel, whose wings were pale green. His eyes were sharp and his hair rugged. Hyukjae’s eyes sparkled when he saw his appa. “Appa!” he yelled, tackling him.

Yesung smiled softly, hugging him tightly. He pulled away and examined his face, turning it left and right. His eyes landed on the fading bite marks and he shut his eyes tightly, taking a sharp breath. “You’re okay.” He murmured, hugging him again. Eeteuk came in next, a small sob escaping his throat. Heechul turned toward the family, crossing his arms over his chest. “I’m done.” He said loudly, a frown on his face.

Hyukjae turned to him and smiled softly. He held his arms out for a hug and the angel happily jumped into the awaiting arms, placing a kiss on the other’s lips. Yesung and Eeteuk watched in amusement. They looked at each other, silently mouthing words. ‘He likes him.’ ‘I know.’ They say.
-
Hangeng sighed, rubbing his eyes sleepily as he and his family stepped into their new house. His eyes widened at the size of it and his mouth dropped open in an ‘o’ shape. Siwon stumbled into the house, dropping suitcases next to him. “Remind me to punch Heechul.” He said, panting. Hyukjae dragged Heechul away from the two and led him upstairs to his room, saying a quick hello to his brothers.

Heechul followed as quick as he could, yawning. He dropped on to the angel’s bed, murmuring some words. Hyukjae pouted and pushed his shoulders, wanting him to get up. “Chullie. You can’t sleep in that!” he said, tugging at his shirt. Heechul swatted at his hands, sitting up sleepily. “Your parents wouldn’t approve of me sleeping naked either. Just let me sleep.” Hyukjae pulled out monkey printed pajamas and handed them to him, grinning. “Sleep in that!” he said, throwing them at the vampire.

He grumbled before pulling off his shirt to change into them. He finished and turned to his angel, his mouth falling open. He was wearing a shirt that was too big and shorts too small. His eyes landed on Hyukjae’s porcelain skin and he smirked, crawling toward the oblivious angel. Hyukjae was bent over the bed, fixing the covers when he felt Heechul on top of him. “W-wha?” he turned his head and frowned. Heechul kissed him softly, his fingers sneaking under the other’s shirt. He pushed him away, pouting. “Not now. I want to sleep.” He said, climbing under the covers.

He huffed, doing the same. “Fine.”