Status: Comments=Updates

Fatal Attractions

Lillith

I sighed as I flopped back on the bed. I was so tired and bored. I had tried calling Castiel hours ago, but he didn't show. Dean and Sam were still busy working on the case, as usual. Dean had called to check up on me about an hour ago. He had a slight edge to his tone. I could only guess what that meant.

Sam was pissing him off.

I chuckled as I got up and walked to my duffel bag. I pulled out an old photo album and walked back to the bed. I laid on my stomach and began filling through the pages. There were pictures of Dean, Sam, and I together as kids. Other pictures were of our moms. They were both very beautiful women.

My heart stung as I flipped the page and saw a picture of my father and John. I had loved my father so much. He had raised me on his own, He would never let anything hurt me, until John came along.

I know Dean gets mad at me because I harbor so much hate for his father, but I can't help it. John killed my dad. He knew that so long as my dad was around he would never be able to use me as much as he'd like. and so he had my father killed.

I shook my head as I tried to rid the memories from my mind. I didn't want to dwell on the past. At least, not when and how my dad died. I was back with the boys now. That should be all that matters.

I sighed as I flipped the page again.

"You tend to sigh a lot." Castiel said, causing me to nearly jump out of my skin.

I looked up and growled at him. "Don't they teach you any manners in Heaven?"

"How is that relevant?"

"Normal people knock before coming into someone's room." I said, glaring at him.

Castiel looked at me with his usual expression and sighed. He disappeared and I groaned. Dammit. I didn't mean to make him leave. I was just frustrated that he keeps sneaking up on me like tha--

A knock at the door cut of my train of thought. I looked at the door, dumbfounded. Was he serious? I walked over to the door and opened. Castiel was standing there, looking as blank and expressionless as he possibly could.

"Is this better?" He asked, as he walked in.

I nodded, unable to say anything. I was trying so hard to contain my laughter that wanted to spill out. I couldn't believe that he had actually done that. I shook my head and walked back to the bed. Castiel followed me and sat at the edge.

I grabbed the photo album and closed it. I wasn't in the mood to go down memory lane anymore. Castiel was an angel. I doubt he would enjoy reliving my past with me. Besides he was probably here for business.

Castiel watched me as I sat beside him.

"So, what's up? Why did you come?" I asked.

"You called for me." Castiel said, as if it were the most obvious thing in he world.

"Yeah, like three hours ago."

"I was busy. I had some work that needed to be taken care of. But when I heard your call, I just had to come see you. I didn't expect it to take as long as I did though." Castiel said, looking somewhat confused.

"Why did you have to come see me? You could have waited till you were done. I wasn't in a life or death situation." I mumbled.

Castiel looked me in my eyes. I felt the trance fall over me again. "I was well aware of that. It was just some urge within me that had me come to you. "

"Wow, you sure don't sugarcoat things do you?" I asked, looking away.

I couldn't get stuck in his gaze. I was already stuck in a trap between the Winchester's. I didn't need to add an angel in the mix. I shook my head as I got up. I walked to the fridge and pulled out a beer. I offered one to Castiel, but he declined.

"Angels don't drink?" I asked, as I sat beside him again.

"It's not a necessity so I do not indulge in it."

"Right." I mumbled as I sat back.

I was getting a bit tired. I hadn't been sleeping much, thanks to the visions I had been having. They always hunted me no matter what I did. I hated how Azazel had such a huge impact on my life.

I shook my head and then took a drink from my beer. Castiel watched me as I flipped on the television. I felt a bit uncomfortable under his gaze. It was like he was reading deep into my soul. He made me feel naked and exposed, which was something I did not like.

*+*+*+*+*

A car door slamming is what woke me up. For the first time in a long time, I had been able to sleep without having any nightmares. I was at peace with my self. I groaned as I heard the motel door open. I tried to shut my eyes. I wanted to sleep. I wanted to go back to wonderland where monsters and demons didn't exist.

I felt someone lightly shaking me. I groaned again as I slowly opened my eyes. I looked into Dean's eyes and smiled. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. I felt him slide his hands under my legs. He lifted me up, bridal style, and I snuggled my face into his chest.

He was so warm. He smelt like burnt wood and dust. I looked up at him and he shook his head. I sighed as he gently put me in the back seat. I was way too tired to fight with him. I cuddled into the seat, seeking warmth. A part of me was wishing that Castiel was back with me.

For an angel, he was really warm. But he was also cute and sweet, in his own way. His cluelessness made me laugh and the way he was straightforward was something that made me smile.

"What are you smiling about?" Dean asked, looking at me.

"Nothing." I mumbled, as I let my sleep consume me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay it's out.

I really don't like this one. I just kept having a lot of brain farts.

I promise next chapter will be better. And I'm seriously thinking about rewriting this one.
Comments please.

Let me know hoe this one made you feel. Let me know if I should rewrite it.

Thanks!