Status: Comments=Updates

Fatal Attractions

Eros

I sighed as I dropped my duffel bag onto the sofa. I was so tired. We had been driving for hours. Dean rolled his eyes as he sat beside me. We were on another case. Surprise, surprise. I rolled my eyes as I rested my head on Dean's shoulder.

I snatched the remote from Deans hand and started flipping through the channels. I had no idea what I was going to do while I waited for the guys on this case. Maybe I would just end up calling Castiel again. He always helped to keep my mind off of Azazel and Masen.

I looked over to Sam and saw him scanning through his laptop doing research. Normally, that was my job, but Sam and I were not on speaking terms at the moment. I looked back to the television.

"How long is this case going to take?" I mumbled, slightly annoyed.

"Chill, Ellz. You know it depends on what we're hunting."

"Why can't we ever just have a day to ourselves and just relax?" I muttered, flipping through the channels again.

"We have to do our job. If not--"

"'People will die.' Yeah, I get it Dean." I growled out, having heard the speech a thousand times from John.

Dean sighed as Sam got up. Sam walked over to us and handed me a sheet of paper. I cocked an eyebrow at him. He rolled his eyes as I looked over the sheet. It was a missing person's sheet.

I groaned as I realized the person in the photo was Meg. Well, the girl that used to be Meg. I looked up at Sam, feeling a bit confused. Why the hell had he given me this? What could I do about this? I only tracked down demons. I couldn't kill them.

"Where is she?" Sam snapped, annoyed.

"How the hell would I know?" I growled.

"Don't play dumb, Ells. Dad told me you could track down demons. Find her. Now."

I narrowed my eyes at Sam. Who the hell did he think he was to just bark orders at me? I wasn't his little bitch or anything. I stood up and glared at Sam. Dean quickly stood up and got in between us.

Sam knew how much I hated to be dictated. they both knew how bad my temper would get when John would treat me that way. So what in Sam's right mind would make him think it was alright for him to treat me the same?

"You know what, Sam." I said, looking him square in the eye. "I don't know what crawled up your ass and died, but get over it. I'm not your bitch. If you want Meg, you find her!"

I turned around and stormed out of the motel room. I was so furious with him. Sam was supposed to be my best friend. He was never like this before I had left. He was always the sweet, understanding one. What the hell had changed?

Was it this Jessica chick? Was he really that in love with her that I had to be treated as the replacement? I sighed as I sat down the small love seat. I hated having to waste extra money to rent myself another room cause it was Sam's turn to be on his man period. I swear, you fix one brother and the other gets broken.

All I wanted was to be back with Masen and my normal life. Even if I didn't love the guy, at least he wasn't full of all this drama like Sam and Dean were. Being in love with one man was enough, let alone two, who happen to be brothers. I was definitely going to hell for sure.

A knock at the door snapped me from my thoughts. I sighed as I walked over to the door. I opened it, feeling a tiny bit disappointed when I saw Dean standing there instead of Castiel. I had no idea why, but a part of me had hoped it would have been him.

"Hey.' I mumbled, turning to walk to the bed.

"You okay?"

"I guess."

"Ellz." Dean tried.

"Please don't, Dean." I muttered sitting on the bed. "He went to far."

"I know, but he's stressed. Finding yellow eyes means a lot to him."

"And you don't think it means the same for me. He has Masen, Dean. I want to find this bastard as much as he does. I just hate being ordered around."

Dean sat beside me and gently rubbed my arms.

"I know."

"No, you don't. You don't know what its like to just want to escape this life we live. Everyday is a nightmare for me. I hate always having to remember what he did to me. What he would say."

My body began to tremble as memories flooded my mind. I shut my eyes tight;y as i tried to push them away. I hated having to live with the past that haunted me nearly everyday. Dean pulled me into his arms and tried to comfort me.

But I didn't want comfort. I didn't want sympathy. What I wanted was him. I wanted to feel him like I used to. I wanted him to make me feel clean again. I wanted him to make that bastard's touch disappear like he had last time.

I growled as I quickly crashed my lips against his. I pushed Dean back onto the bed as I jumped over him. Deans fingers tangled themselves into my hair as he deepened the kiss. I straddled him as I unbuttoned my top. I could feel the heat build up within me.

Dean broke this kiss to rip his shirt off. I ran my fingers against his cool flesh as I looked him in his eyes. I could see the lust that swirled with in his green orbs. I chuckled as Dean fumbled with my bra strap.

I worked on taking off his jeans, leaving him to work his hardest on my bra. Once we had succeeded in removing all our clothing, Dean flipped me over. He leaned down and kissed me roughly. I felt my body tingle as he slowly inserted himself into me.

I bit back a cry of pain as he began to thrust himself into me. After a while the pain turned to pleasure. Dean smirked at me as he began to move a bit faster. Dean had always known best how to make my skin crawl with pleasure. He knew just what buttons to press.

I shivered in pleasure as he gently took my left nipple into his mouth. I moaned as his tongue swirled around the sensitive area around my nipple. It was torturous as he took his time making me moan. He moved over to the right nipple and I ran my hands across his back.

I felt goosebumps form on his back and I smirked. Dean started moving faster and harder. I shut my eyes tightly as I allowed the pleasure to consume me. i didn't want to think about anything. Not Sam. Nor John or Azazel. All I wanted at that moment was Dean.

I wanted him to make me whole again. I didn't care that I was a whore who couldn't choose between the Winchesters. I didn't care that Masen was still Azazel's prisoner. I didn't care about anything. I just wanted to live in this moment.

I knew I loved both boys. They were my everything. The yin to my yang. The sun to my sky. Sam was the sweet understanding one who cared about what I wanted, but used me for sex when it was convenient. Dean was the harsh ass, who loved to make my life hell every chance he got, but would never return the feelings I shared for him.

I knew our relationship was wrong, but I didn't care. They were mine. They would always be mine. And no force on earth was ever going to separate me from them.

Dean groaned in pleasure as we reached our peck. I dug my nails into his back as the pleasure intensified within me. I moaned out as we reached our climax. Dean groaned again as he rolled over beside me.

I cuddled up into his side and smiled. Dean shook his head as he looked down at me. I smiled at him and leaned up to kiss him. Dean kissed me back as he wrapped his arms around me, possessively.

"You're addictive." Dean muttered, as he gently broke the kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, it's out! Sorry, I took so long!

Hope you liked the love scene. Yes, I wrote it myself. Hope it wasn't too crappy.

Okay, so I will be killing John and Masen in the next couple of chapters! Yay! =]

Add FaceBook Page so you can stay updated. Trust me, it's so much better than just sitting around waiting for an email to let you know when I've updated! =D

Okay, once again, Id like at least two comments before another update! =]

Hope you enjoyed!