Status: Comments=Updates

Fatal Attractions

All Hell Breaks Loose 1

I sighed as Sam and I walked through the forest. After Andy had explained to me how he had sent Dean a message with his mind, Sam and Jake decided that it would be best for us all to stay together. We found refugee in an old abandoned house. Sam and I decided we'd look for wood to stay warm while Jake and the others searched for iron weapons.

We had been out here for at least 30 minutes. I sighed again, this time irritated. I knew why we were here, but that didn't explain my dad or what he wanted. A part of me just wished I could summon Castiel and ask for his help, but I knew that so long as Sam was here that was a no go.

I felt so confused. I knew I wasn't human so why did Azazel bring me here? What purpose did he and my father have? I shook my head as Sam cleared his throat. I looked up at him and gave him a half hearted smile. This wasn't the best time to get myself distracted.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I muttered.

"Are you sure, Ells? There's nothing bothering you?"

"I'm fine, Sammy."

Sam nodded as he turned his attention back to the trees. I groaned. Great, now I was being a bitch, when all he was did was worry about me. I walked up to Sam and gently took his hand. He looked me in the eyes as I gave his hand a squeeze.

"I'm sorry. I'm just frustrated and worried. I don't know what's going to happen to us."

"We'll be fine, Ells." Sam said, trying to reassure me.

"You don't know that." I argued back. "We're talking about an army of demons here, Sam."

"I know what the odds are, but I'm sure we'll make it through this. And Dean will find us. We'll be alright." He said, rubbing my upper arms.

"We don't even know if he got our message. What if this is just one battle we just can't win? We could die, Sam!" I snapped, feeling completely helpless.

Sam roughly pulled me into his arms and held me tight. "We won't die, Ellie! I promise you. We'll make it through this."

I felt tears brim my eyes as I heard the determination in Sam's voice. Part of me knew Sam was saying the truth, but I was just too scared to listen. I didn't know what I would do if I lost Sam or Dean. They were my whole life. Without them, there was no me.

I looked deep into Sam's eyes. I saw something click within him, like he had just realized something. Sam roughly crashed his lips to mine. At first I didn't respond. I was surprised at his sudden actions, but that wore off quick.

I wrapped my arms around Sam's neck as I deepened the kiss. I felt a hunger grow within me that couldn't be contained. A need to feel him closer to me than he had ever been before. Sam groaned as he as I fumbled with the belt on his pants. I felt the ground beneath me vanish as Sam lifted me up and roughly pushed me against a tree.

Pain and pleasure erupted within me as the tree bark harshly scraped against against my bare skin with each thrust. I dug my nails deeply into Sam's shoulders. Sam groaned as he looked deep into my eyes. The lust and urgency I saw in them was overwhelming.

Right now at this moment, nothing else mattered. It was as if we weren't about to face our destinies. Our lives' weren't in any danger. It was just Sam and I. Tears gently slid down my cheeks.. I knew deep within me that something bad was going to happen to one of us.

And I prayed with all my might that that person was me...

*+*+*+*+*+*

The old floor was dirty and uncomfortable to sleep on. I groaned as I woke up, groggily. I looked around. Andy was dead asleep beside me. Jake and Sam were sitting beside the door on guard. Ava was nowhere I could see. Which caused to go on alert. I opened my mouth to call for Sam, but stopped.

Something wasn't right.

I quickly got up. I could sense him here. I groaned knowing exactly what that meant. I walked around Andy, making sure not to step on him. I followed his presence and fond myself out in an old barn. I growled as I started into his dead yellow eyes.

"Azazel." I spat.

"Ellie, dear. Well, this is a surprise." Azazel said, looking a bit curious.

"What are you talking about?" I snapped, not in the mood for this.

"You're not supposed to be here."

"So you weren't the one who brought me here?" I asked, skeptically.

"Of course not!." He scoffed, "Why would I bring my most precious possession here?"

I growled, ignoring his comment. "Then it really was that bastard."

Azazel looked at me, suspiciously. "What do you mean? What bastard?"

"My father."

Azazel looked at me, a bit surprised. I felt his aura tense, causing me to slowly retreat. i didn't like it when Azazel got mad. It always stirred up memories that i didn't intend to remember at this moment.

Azazel glared at me as he advanced on me.

"What?" i snapped.

"I thought we talked about this." Azazel, stated.

Immediately, i knew what he was referring to. "I didn't look for him. He found me."

Azazel groaned and shook his head. He lapsed into a deep silence. I watched cautiously, waiting for his next move.

Azazel sighed, his yellow eye's deadly. "Get out of here. Now."

"What? Wh--"


"Ells!" Sam's voice entered my mind.

I groaned as I opened my eyes. "What?"

"Ava's gone."

"So what do you want to do? Split up and search for her?" I asked, annoyed.

Azazel, that coward.

"No. Jake and I will go search for her. You and Andy stay here." Sam said, helping me up.

"No way. I'm not going to let you go out there cause that crazy bitch decided to go for a walk!'
I snapped. "Andy and I can go too."

"No, Ellie!" Sam nearly shouted. "You're going to stay here with Andy."

"Fine." I muttered, feeling slightly surprised. Sam never shouts at me.

Sam nodded as he gently kissed my forehead. I sighed as I walked back over to Andy. This was just great. Azazel was planning something big here and Ava decides to go get lost. I groaned as i felt the frustration coarse through me again. Andy gently rested his hand on mine.

I looked up at him and slightly smiled. i knew I had to calm myself down. If anything happened while Sam and Jake were out there, I had to be the one to take care of us here. Andy may have been the guy, but I knew he wasn't as skilled a fighter as I was. I squeezed his hand back. Andy smiled at me.

A sudden noise caught our attention. I looked towards the entry door and saw Ava standing there. I was about to smile at her, when i noticed that there was something off about her. She didn't seem like herself. Something had changed.

Andy asked her where she had went. I didn't catch her reply. I wasn't really paying attention to their conversation. I was trying to figure out what had happened to her. She seemed so different. She seemed so...evil. I watched suspiciously as she walked over to the window.

Subconsciously, I got in front of Andy as she made a line in the salt against the window. Andy held onto my arms as we watched Ava's fingers touch her temple. Immediately I knew what she was doing once the black smoke started forming a demon.

"Andy find something iron. Quick!" I shouted, getting into a defensive pose.

Andy didn't move. He stood their frozen to the spot. i groaned as I told him to move again.

But Andy just stood there, frozen. I groaned as the demon lashed in front of me. It quickly flung me towards that wall. Pain erupted throughout my body as I crashed into the wall. I hissed in pain as I called for Andy. His cries of agony and pain filled the room.

I growled as I pulled myself up, grabbing an iron fire poker which laid a few feet away. My body cried in agony as ran towards the demon. I knew I had to save Andy. I swung the fire poker into the demon. The demon turned to smoke which quickly evaporated. I was too late.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I stared down into the eyes of Andy's lifeless corpse. I didn't make it. Slowly, i feel to my knees in shock. Blood trickled down Andy's mouth. A part of me was telling myself to get up and finish the job. But my body wouldn't move. All i could do was stare at Andy.

Even when Ava started screaming her head off like an idiot, I didn't react. Andy was gone. I couldn't save him. After boasting that i was so much more skilled that he was, i still couldn't do anything. I was useless.

Sam rushed into the room, asking what was wrong. I didn't respond. I didn't know what to say. I let Andy die. I couldn't help him. He called for me and I could help. Distantly, i could hear Sam and Ava arguing. I was barely listening to them. I was in so much pain, physically and mentally.

But the moment I felt Ava summoning that demon again, I returned to my senses. I practically jumped from my spot and advanced on Ava. I had her pin to the floor before anything else could happen. I heard Sam shouting for me to stop, but I ignored him. She was about to kill him, too. I couldn't let that happen.

I felt my vision turn blurry as I continued to punch Ava in her face. Something was awakening within me. A blood lust I never knew I had possessed. I could feel the need to kill Ava rising deeper within me.

Ava screamed as she grabbed hold of my hair, causing me to hiss in pain. Ava pushed me off and quickly got up. She took off running out the old house. I was quick on her tail. She screamed as I tackled her to the ground. She started begging and pleading for me to stop. I punched her in her jaw, shutting her up.

I watched as she started spitting out blood. For some reason, I got excited. I could feel the adrenaline quick in. I wanted to hurt her more. I wanted her to suffer more. I wanted her to die. I punched her again. And again. And again.

Before I knew what I was doing, my hands were already around her throat. A smirked formed on my lips as I choked the life out of her. i barely felt the pain as she scratched at my arms in a desperate attempt to free herself. My fingers tightened around her throat. After awhile she stopped struggling. But even then I didn't stop.

It wasn't until I heard his voice that i felt like all my common sense returned to me.

"Ellz!" Dean's voice broke through my mental state.

My head snapped up as I looked around for Dean. I saw him and Bobby rushing towards us. My fingers released Ava's neck. Confusion filled me as I saw her lifeless corpse beneath me. What the hell had i just done? The last this i remember was hovering over Andy and Sam Asking me if i was alright.

Sam!

My head snapped up as I searched for Sam. I spotted him walking towards Dean, not that far from me. I felt relief flood through me, that is, until I saw Jake. He quickly ran behind Sam, wrapping one arm around his neck and the other roughly stabbing a blade deep into his back.

I watched in horror as Sam fell to his knees. Jake ran past me, but I didn't care. i was already heading for Sam. I slid to a stop as Dean held Sam in his arms. I quickly started applying pressure to the wound. Dean kept mumbling for Sam to stay awake. Tears were forming in my eyes as Sam stared at me in shock.

"Ellie.." Sam whispered as his body went limp.

And with Sam's last breath, i felt something within me snap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, it's out! Sorry, I would have had this out earlier, but thanks to Mibba not having a save button, I lost everything i had written. They should really consider installing one.

Any who, yes Sam's dead. Boo! But he'll be back soon!

'Like' my Facebook Fan page to stay updated, read side stories, and discuss what you would like to see in upcoming chapters.

I ask for at least two comments before i update again.

p.s. I also have a Wattpad account with these stories on it.. So please, feel free to go read the there as well, if you'd like. My username is the same.