Status: Comments=Updates

Fatal Attractions

All Hell Breaks Loose 2

Pain rippled through her body as she felt herself collied roughly with the ground beneath her feet. Screams erupted through her throat as the pain became unbearable. Ellie's body spasmed as something deep within her began to awake.

Dean watched helplessly, as he cradled his brother's lifeless corpse in his arms. Horror spread through Dean. What would he do if he lost Ellie too? He wouldn't be able to cope with that. Dean felt his chest tighten at the thought of being alone in this world.

"Bobby!" He shouted, the fright evident in his voice. "Bobby, help!!"

Gently, Dean placed his brother's body on the rough dirt as he rushed over to Ellie's side. Her body kept convulsing as if she were being electrocuted. Dean shuttered, remembering how that felt when he had once tazered himself.

The sound of footfalls nearing him, altered Dean that Bobby was approaching. "Please, Bobby. Get Sam." Dean said, as he reached over for Ellie. He knew he wouldn't be able to take them far.

As Dean's hands touched Ellie's body, he felt the familiar tingle he always got when they had embraced each other. Images of their night of passion flowed through his mind only to be cut off by Ellie's piercing cry of agony!

Startled, Dean quickly pulled away from his injured friend. Bobby rushed to his side, concern and fear plaguing his face. "What happened?"

"I don't know. I tried to pick her up and she just started screaming." Dean respond, as Ellie curled into a ball. The pain was far too great for her to explain.

She had no idea why Dean's touch burned her. Darkness threatened to consume Ellie as she felt her strength being drained from her. She could hear Dean and Bobby shouting for her to stay away, but the pain was too much. She just wanted to sleep and go to the place where Sam was. She wanted to be released from her Hell.

Dean felt his heart shatter as Ellie's body went limp. What was he to do now? How could he fight Azazel on his own, knowing that all his loved ones had left him? His family was his strength, though Dean would never admit it to anyone.

Without his little brother to boss around or the love his life to rely on when things became too much, Dean had become lost. he had no thoughts of what he was going to do next. he knew he would have to go track Azazel down and kill the bastard for what he had done, yet he could find the strength to get up. Why should he? Everyone he had ever loved was dead.

He was alone.

"Dean?" Bobby's voice broke through his subconscious thoughts.

Dean turned to face Bobby, pushing himself off the doorway. Confusion spread through Dean. How long had he been in thought that he was now inside one of the old house, staring at his brothers body?

"Bought you this back." Bobby said, motioning to the bucket of chicken in his hand.

"No thanks, I'm fine." Dean muttered, turning back to face his brother.

Bobby's concern for Dean only rose as he saw how distraught Dean was becoming. Bobby sighed heavily as he place the chicken down on the old, worn out dining table.

Dean felt the void in his chest growing bigger with every passing second. He knew what he had to do to make himself feel whole again. He knew how much he'd be hated for it, but he was too much of a coward to deal with losing his family. Dean knew how she'd react to this. He knew how much Ellie would come to hate him for his selfish desire.

But he didn't care. He wanted them back.

*******

White entered my vision as my eyes snapped open. Every inch of my body felt like it had been hit by a bulldozer. My skin was blazing as I shifted around uncomfortably on the familiar old, purple themed queen bed.

I slowly sat up, feeling confusion find its way into my mind. What was I doing back at Bobby's? The last thing I remembered was seeing Sam die in Dean's arm. My heart tore as the images of what happened flowed through my mind.

The way Sam had looked at me. The shock and accusation his eyes held. The disgust he must have felt right before he died. My stomach did back flips as I tried to steady myself upright on the bed. Before i could help myself, I was emptying the contents of my stomach into the toilet bowl. A bitter taste filled my mouth afterwards, not because of the bile I had just expelled from within me. but for the sheer shout that Sam had died being disgusted with me.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I pulled my knees to my chest. What was I supposed to do now? Sam was gone. He had been taken from me and I coukldn't even help. For the second time, I had only been able to sit back and watch as two people I had cared for dearly were murdered before my very eyes. I hated felling so helpless. So weak.

A shock of pain ran through my body causing me to scream in agony once more. My body toppled to ground, feeling abused and broken. What the hell was going on with me? Why was I in so much pain? what was triggering it?

The sound of the bathroom door being thrown open, notified me that Bobby was now present in the room. But I couldn't move. The pain still lingered on my skin and I knew the minute Bobby tried to help me, it'd only intensify again.

Bobby watched helplessly as the pain coursed through my body once again. My screams filling the entire house. By the time the pain had dulled down, my voice was horse and my body was drained. I couldn't fight off what was happening to me. All I could do was scream and cry as my body become an over-sized heap of pain warfare.

I weakly watched as Bobby grit his teeth, knowing what he had to do was sure to send more pain my way.

"J-just do it." I managed to whisper, though it barely sounded audible to my own ears.

Bobby nodded, as he quickly lifted me up bridal style. The moment his skin came into contact with my own the pain intensified. I had to bit my lip to keep from screaming Bobby's ear. The taste of cooper filled my mouth as Bobby laid me as gently as he could on my bed.

The pain came in waves along with screams and whimpers. My skin felt as if it were on fire. My bones ached to the core. Every fiber on my being was engulfed in a world of pain and agony. My throat burned from all the screaming I had been doing, yet I couldn't find the will to stop. The pain was too great.

Bibby slowly got up from the bed to bring me a glass of water. As much as I tried to lift my body to take a drink, the pain overpowered me. The look of worry and anguish on Bobby's face bought tears to my eyes.

"G-go! Get o-out!" I tried to shout.

"No, I'm going to stay here with you, Ellie." Bobby said.

"J-just go! Please!"

"No, Elleanor, I'm staying he--"

"Get out!!" I shouted, as the pain rose up my chest.

I could feel a flame flow throughout me as I threw Bobby out the room with an invisible force, the door slamming shut behind him and locking. Screams ripped from my throat as the pain came once again. It felt as if I was being bound down to the bed.

I didn't know why this was happening to me. i didn't understand it. Was this something Azazel was doing to me? Was it my punishment for killing someone with my bare hands? Even if she had killed my friend? Or was this my punishment for the way I had been between the Winchester?

I rolled over as clood poured from my mouth. It felt as if I was dying. I couldn't take the pain anymore. I just wanted to sleep and never wake up. I wanted to find Dean and Sam. I wanted to hold them and love them. I wanted things to go back to normal.

My vision started to blur in and out as my body gave up its fight to overcome the pain. I could feel my body began to shut down. This was it. I was going to die. I was going to be reunited with Sam. I would soon be free from this pain, from this world.

And just as I shut my eyes to accept my fate, the pain stopped. Everything stopped as if it had never happened. I opened my eyes in confusion and quickly sat up. I waited for the aftermath of pain to come. But it never did.

A sudden pounding at the door startled me from my revaltion. What the hell was going on? The sound of footsteps racing towards my door caused me to look up. I could sense him. I could feel his pulse as the adrenaline pushed him to come to me faster.

I couldn't believe it. It wasn't possible. I watched him die, so how? How was he racing to come see me now? What the hell ha-- No! Realization dawned on my as my bedroom door slammed open. I looked up straight past the eyes of a worried Sam to the eyes of a guilty Dean.

I felt the rage boil inside me as i quickly sprang from my bed.

"Ells!" Sam shouted, holding his arms out for me.

I dodge Sam's hold as I ran for Dean, punching him clean across his jaw. And I didn't hold back. I watched in anger as Dean looked back at me, blood dripping down his now busted lips. He didn't complain or even get mad; he just sat there. Which caused me to get even angrier.

I shrieked in anger as I jumped on Dean, throwing punch after punch to his face. I soon felt my wrist being constricted as Sam tried to pull me off Dean. Hot tears of sorrow flowed down my cheeks as I allowed Sam to pull me off.

I wrapped my arms around Sam's waist as I cried into his chest. I was feeling so many emotion at that moment. Happiness, anger, sorrow, pain, regret, but most of all, I felt lost. I felt as if what deal Dean had made it wasn't going to give us enough time. It wasn't going to be enough for me to figure out how to save him.

"Ells?" Sam asked, sounding concerned.

"I-I'm fine." I mumbled, my throat still sounding hoarse.

"Then why.."

"Sam, please, just shut up." I said, weakly.

Sam chuckled lightly as he nodded. After I had calmed down, Bobby asked Sam if he wouldn't mind helping him do some research. I made a mental note to thank Bobby later for giving me some time to yell at Dean.

I sighed heavily as I flopped back on my bed. Even though the pain had vanished, my body still ached. I looked up at Dean and patted the bed beside me. Dean reluctantly sat beside me. He kept his head down, avoiding my gaze.

I groaned as I grabbed a hold of his hand.

"Why?" I asked, already knowing his answer.

"Sam was dead. You were in a freak coma. What was I supposed to do, Ellz?"

"You weren't supposed to run off and sell your soul! What the hell do you think Sam's going to think when he finds out you did the exact same stupid thing your father did?" I whisper/shouted, feeling the tears sting my eyes again

"You can't tell him. Please, you can't."

"Why not? He deserves to know." I snapped.

"Please, Ellz." Deans begged.

I growled as I nodded. I didn't want to start a fight with him right now.

"I'm sorry, Ellz. I love you." Dean whispered, as he pulled me into his chest.

My chest tightened as those words left his lips. "How much time did the give you?"

"I love you." Dean whispered again, stroking my hair.

"How much time?" I asked again.

Dean's fingers caressed my cheek as he gently lifted my face to his. His lips pressed against my softly as if he were afraid I'd disappear. Little by little, he deepened the kiss until he had me pushed back again the bed. I ignored the butterflies that danced around my stomach, determined to get my answer.

"Dean, I'm serious. Tell me." I said, pushing him off.

Dean looked deep into my eyes before he heaved a heavy sigh, resting his head in my chest. "I'm so sorry."

"Dean." I whispered, feeling helpless. "Please."

After what felt like forever, he finally looked up at me and set the countdown for the day when my heart would be shattered.

"One year."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay it's out! Hope you enjoyed it.

Facebook Fan page 'Like' it!

Be sure to comment! I ask for at least three before I update again! I really love feedback! Now I'm off to bed since it's like 4 something in the morning here! Night/Morning all!