Status: Comments=Updates

Fatal Attractions

Elijah

I couldn't breathe.

Everything was pitch black.

My stomach was engulfed in pain.

The scent of blood filled the room.

I heard his voice. He was laughing at me. Taunting me. Mocking me. I tried to move, but I couldn't. I was trapped. My hands and feet bound. All I could do was curl up in a ball and cry. As pathetic as I was, I cried for help. For someone to find me. To save me.

But there was no answer. I was all alone to endure whatever he had in store for me. I flinched as he roughly yanked me up by my hair. Blood dripped from my lips as he cupped my chin with his slender pale fingers. I shut my eyes, afraid to look into his. I didn't want to see all the hate, lust, and evil in them.

"You won't ever be able to run from me, Ellie. You're mine. You always will be." His velvet voice whispered in my ear.

I felt the tears threatening to spill over. He smirked as he threw me to the ground. I yelped in pain as his steel toe boots came into contact with my already injured abdomen. I had to bite my tongue to keep from screaming out.

Why was this happening to me? What had I done so wrong? I felt slightly relieved when the blows stopped coming. It hurt to breathe and I was sure my ribs were broken. I grimaced as the metallic liquid flowed in my mouth. I let out a shaky breath as I looked up at him. He smirked as I glared at him. His yellow orbs swirled in delight at my pain.

"Just say you'll be mine and all this will stop." He said, as he bent down in front of me, caressing my cheek.

I spat in his face, growling. "Never."

His expression changed to one of disgust, as he wiped my blood from his face. "You'll be quick to regret that, little whore. Let's see how long your resolve will last."

My eyes widened in shock when I saw the look in his eyes. I felt like I was going to vomit. I tried as hard as I could to crawl away. Azazel growled as he grabbed my ankle and yanked me back. I thrashed around, desperate to get away. I felt the sting before my mind register the blow from his fist.

And the blows didn't stop there. Punch after punch. Kick after kick. He beat me till I was almost an inch from death. I felt the world around me spinning. Every single part of my body hurt. Azazel smirked as he dropped me to the ground, done with me for the day. I laid there, motionless. I prayed that I would be found. That I would be saved. The world started turning black as I slipped into a deep sleep.


My eyes snapped open as the vision finished. My breathing was abnormal as I sat up. It took me awhile to calm my heart down. My body was shaking and trembling. I clenched my fist as I tried to make the vision disappear. I looked around the room I was in and sighed.

I was alone in a motel room. How I got here, I honestly don't know. The last thing I remembered was falling asleep in the Impala. I shook my head as the door opened. Sam walked in carrying a bag of McDonald's. His eyes landed on me and he smiled.

"Hey, how was your nap?" He asked, as he sat beside me.

"It was okay." I lied, "How'd I get here?"

"Dean carried you in. You looked so tired, he didn't want to wake you." He handed me the bag of McDonald's. "Breakfast?"

I chuckled as I took the bag from him. My hand was still trembling a bit. It was only a little, but it was still enough for Sam to notice. He looked at me, eyes filled with concern and anger. I shook my head.

"Please, don't make me talk about it. I'm fine and it was so long ago." I muttered.

Sam's eyes softened and he nodded. He quickly changed the subject. "So, how did you and Masen meet?"

"Well, I was staying at the motel in town. I didn't have much money or anything. I had got rid of most my cards after I left. I wanted to have a fresh, clean start, you know?" Sam nodded, smiling at me, "Well, I was grocery shopping one day and I wanted some raspberry lemonade. There only one bottle and Masen and I had grabbed it at the same time. It felt like we were in some corny chick flick. After that, things kinda just fell into place."

"But you never told him? You know about us and what we did?"

"Honestly, I was afraid too. I didn't want him to know what I used to be. I thought it would keep him safe if he stayed in the dark." I said, shaking my head. "Look how well that turned out."

"Yeah, I know how you feel. That bastard killed my girlfriend." Sam said, sighing.

I rose an eyebrow. "You're dad was okay with you having a girlfriend?"

"He didn't know. I left almost a month after you did." Sam said.

He went on telling me about Jessica and how they met. He told me how much he loved her. How he kept the secret from her. How Dean showed up and they left. He told me about him going back home only to find her dead. The whole time he was talking about her, I couldn't help but to feel a pang of jealousy. He sounded like he was truly happy with her.

Sam looked so sad as he talked about her. I felt my heart breaking. I opened my arms for Sam and he laughed. He accepted my hug and rested his head on my shoulder. I held him as his shoulder's trembled lightly. I knew Sam wasn't crying. Not really, at least. He was releasing all the stress and sorrow he had built up after her death.

We were in the same boat. We both ran from the life and ended up getting hurt by it. The only difference was that Sam lost Jessica. Masen was still alive. Azazel wouldn't kill him that easy. He knew he needed leverage over me. He knew if he had someone I really cared about he could bend me to his will.

I often wondered what Azazel wanted with us. I didn't think it was a coincidence that Azazel had chosen our families to torment. There was something about me and Sam. Something that he wanted. But what? Did it have to do with the ability I possessed?

Sam lifted his head off my shoulder and looked into my eyes. I silently growled to myself as I looked away. I hated how these boys had this sort of affect on me. I always got lost in their eyes. There was so much to see in them. So much despair and anger. So much love and pride. Sam gently grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"Ells." He whispered, sending chills up and down my spine.

I was getting sucked in again. I couldn't fight the hold Sam had over me. It was like my body went on auto pilot and I was no longer in control. His lips brushed against mine. I could feel the butterflies flying around in my stomach.

The slam of a car door caused me to jump, snapping me from my trance. Sam groaned as he got up to meet Dean at the door. I sighed as I flopped back into the bed. What the hell was it with these brothers and seducing me? Wasn't I going through enough hell? I groaned in frustration as I got off the bed.

Dean rose an eyebrow as he saw the grumpy look on my face. "Wake up on the wrong side of the bed, princess?"

"Oh, shove it." I snapped, plopping down on the couch beside him.

"What's eating you?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"You're lying. What is it? Was it another vision?" Dean asked, making me face him.

I flinched without meaning to and Dean growled. "It''s not that bad."

"Bull crap it's not. What happened?" He demanded.

I looked away and refused to talk. This is way I liked Sam better sometimes. He never pushed me to talk about them. He knew when to push and when to back off. Dean, however, was still in the process of learning. And failing miserably. Every time he would push, it would just blow up into a huge fight.

Dean knelt in front of me and took my hands in his. I looked at him and he sighed. He gently kissed my knuckles. I watched in confusion as he got up and walked to Sam. Since when was Dean the type to just drop something?

I got up and followed him. The boys were talking about a new case. I sat down on Sam's lap and looked over the papers. They were articles about missing couples, with a year's spread. I started to read more into the case as Sam and Dean talked. I studied the pictures of the couple. I felt a tugging at my brain and I groaned.

"Ells?" I turned to look at Sam. "You okay?"

"Yeah. So, are we going to check this out?" I asked.

"Yup, but it's a six hours drive so let's go refuel on supplies and snacks first." Dean said, as I got up.

I giggled as we left the motel room. Looks like things were going back to how they were before. I just hoped that we would be able to find John before Azazel got tired of waiting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay it's out. =]

Comment please!

Enjoy!