Status: Should be undated at least once everyday.

This Is Halloween

This Time I Mean It

Chapter 4

"Too early" William wined when my alarm started to go off.

"Oh shut" I smiled, turning off the alarm "If you don't like it go share the couch with someone"

"No" William answered wrapping his arms around my waist.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to make you cuddle with me" William smiled burying his face in my shoulder.

"I have to get up" I sighed "I actually have work today"

"It's two days before Halloween" William pouted "Heaven said you take off the week before Halloween"

"Normally I do" I answered "but my new boss is an asshat and wouldn't let me. Now if you don't let go of me I am going to be late and get fired"

William pouted again but let Rgo of my waist. I crawled out of bed and yawned, grabbing my work cloths from my closet and opened my bedroom.

"Oh my fuck god" I squeaked, dropping my cloths.

I slammed the door shut and ran back to my bed, hiding under the covers.

William gave me a funny look "What's wrong?"

"Freddy is outside my bedroom"

"Freddy who?"

"Krueger"

William got up from the bed and walked over to my bedroom door and opened it.

"I didn't know Freddy was only 5'1" William laughed.

"And three quarters" heaven's voice snapped.

I peaked out from under my covers and saw Heaven standing in the doorway in Freddy cloths and William holding a Freddy mask and smirking at me. I got out of bed and grabbed my work cloths off the floor. "I hate you" I growled at heaven before leaving the room and heading to the bathroom.

"You love me!" Heaven yelled after me.

"Fuck off!"

I quickly took a shower and changed, knowing that if I didn't get out of here soon someone with a clown mask would come after me next and I would kill them. However, I loved my friends and didn't want to murder any of them, for some reason i would miss them.

"Bye" William smiled as I walked through the kitchen.

I smiled and kissed his cheek "Bye"

"Aww how cute" Gabe cooed making kissey faces at me.

I responded with my middle finger as I left the apartment and closed the door behind me. I was hopeful to have a nice relaxing easy day at work but my friends had other ideas. I work at hell on earth. Hell's more common name was Walmart.

"Someone kill me." I sighed leaving the breakroom. My first break was over and I was already hopeful for my next one.

"That can be arranged"

"Oh no." I sighed, knowing the voice all to well "What are you doing here Heaven?" I asked.

"Why am I ever here?" she smiled.

"Because you like to mess with me."

"Exactly and I am disappointed that you don't seem excited that I came to visit you at work." she pouted.

"Why would i be excited?" I sighed "You tend to get me fired."

"I do not!"

"Three" I answered holding up three fingers "three times now I have gotten fired because you got bored and decided to annoy me at work."

"Does that mean you want me to leave too?"

I looked over and saw William smiling at me.

I smiled a little "As much as I would like to say otherwise, yes I would like you to leave."

William frowned.

"I'm at work William." I sighed "I need to pay attention to my work."

"Anderson."

I sighed and turned around to see my manager glaring at me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I believe your break ended five minutes ago, why are you not back in the fitting room?"

"I was just-"

"Go." he growled pointing a stiff finger toward the frozen section.

I held in a sigh and eye roll before glancing at William and Heaven. i gave them a weak smile and headed back to the fitting room. It was two days from Halloween, I should be at home with my friends scareing each other to death but instead I was here freezing to death and being yelled at.

I was in the middle of folding cloths when I heard someone walk up behind me. I turnned to address the customer as the phone rang.

"Hold on one moment and I'll be right with you." I said to the person behind me without looking at him "I need to take this call."

I picked the phone and smiled "Thank-you for calling Wal-mart how may I help yo-Holy mother of fucking god, son of a fucking bitch!"

The customer who had been standing behind me was now in front of me wearing a freedy costume, I began screaming as loud as my lung would allow me as I dropped the phone.

"Nicole!" My manger yelled looking at me horrified and angry.

------------------

"I'm sorry." William pouted, looking up at me with big puppy eyes. He was cuddled into my side as I drove home, trying to get me to talk to him. Heaven was sitting in the back seat looking very pleased with herself.

The score was now four for her and zero for my jobs. The two had gotten me fired again and now I was going to have to start hunting for a job all over again. I glanced at Heaven in the rearview mirror and saw heaven smirk at me. I shook my head to keep myself from smiling; at least I was free for Halloween now.

"You are not sorry." I smiled lightly, glancing down at him. "You just don't want me to be mad at you, oh and by the way Heaven."

"Yes captain?" she asked smirking.

I made eye contact with her throught the rearview mirror "I'll be getting you back for this."

"I would expect nothing less."

"As you were General."

"If she is your general should you be talking to her like that?" William asked looking at me confused.

I shrugged "She loves me so i wont get court marshalled."

"For now." Heaven smirked.

"Yeah whatever."

-----------------

"Back already?" Tarra asked as the three of us walked into the apartment "I thought you worked until six tonight."

"I would have, if they hadn't gotten me fired." I growled, giving William and Heaven death glares.

"At least this months rent has already been paid." Tarra shrugged.

I frowned "That is far from the point."

"But now you get to hang out with us." Adam smiled from the couch.

I shrugged and went into the kitchen, i hadn't had time to eat breakfast and was starving. I opened the fridge and was not surprised to see it was practically empty. I turned to close the fridge and check the pantry, but ran into another human.

I let out a squeak as the human in question caught me around waist, saving me from wacking my head on the hard kitchen floor.

"You alright Nicole?"

I looked into a pair of brown eyes, but not the ones she had grown to seeing the last couple of days.

"Um.. Yes." I answered, "Do I know you?"

"I'm Michael." he smiled with a thick Aussie accent. "I'm in The Academy Is... and Mike never shuts up about you."

"Oh."

"Nicole are you okay? I heard you sc-" William stopped mid sentence as his eyes went from me to Michael who still had his arms around my waist.

"I fell." I answered quickly knowing my face was probably covered in a blush. "Michael caught me."

William's eyes narrowed "Sure."

I quickly grabbed a bagel and fled from the kitchen. I hadn't liked the look on William's face and was all too ready to get out of the situation.

"Whats going on?" Heaven asked as I jumped into the seat next to her on the couch.

"I'm so sexy boys are fighting over me." I answered taking a bite of my cream cheeseless bagel.

"Who and who?" Tarra asked.

"William and some Aussie."

"That would be Michael, he just got here this morning."

"So I gathered."

William and Michael walked into the living room a minute later. William still looking pissed, while Michael just seemed confused. William walked over to the couch and stood in front of me. I looked up at him and took another bite of my bagel without saying anything. He held his hand out to me and I just looked at him, not taking his hand.

"Come on." he sighed, smiling lightly.

"To where?" I asked.

"Not here."

I tilted my head to the side "Alright Beckett." I grabbed his hand and let him pull me to my feet.

I looked back at Tarra, Heaven and Gabe as if to ask 'am I going to be okay'. They all shrugged. I was so happy to see my friends worried about my safety.

William led me back into the kitchen and lifted me by my hips and sat me down on a stool at the bar. My eyes got wide and I let out a small squeak causing William to chuckle.

He walked to the cupboard and bent down to look at the bottom shelf, giving me a good view of his ass in girl's jeans. Wait a minute.

"Are those my jeans?" I asked horrified.

William grabbed a box from the very back of the shelf and stood up, smiling at me. "Of course not."

"Don't lie to me." I glared. "I can see where Heaven wrote Sexy across the back pocket when I was sleeping."

William shrugged "Maybe Heaven thinks my right pocket is sexy too."

"I don't think so." I glared. "What are you cooking?"

William smiled and held up the box "Halloween Mac and cheese."

"You are a god amoung men." I smiled.

William smirked back and winked "You haaven't seen nothen yet."

"Are you done having your jealous fit then?" I asked as he mixed in the cheese packet.

"I don't get jealous." William answered simply.

"You looked jealous to me."

"Well I wasnt."

"Alright." I smiled as William set a plate down in front of me.

"You don't like Chizzy do you?" he asked after watching me for a moment.

"Who?" I mummbled through a mouthful of food.

"Michael." William answered "We call him Chizzy sometimes."

"I don't even know him." I frowned.

"You don't even know me."

"And who said I liked you?" I snapped, glaring at him.

It was William's turn to frown. "I can kinda tell."

"You're a psych now?" I growled, not quite sure why I was getting so upset with him.

"Why would you let me kiss you if you didn't like me?" he growled back.

"I didn't let! I tried to kiss your cheek and you turned your head and stole a kiss. There is a difference!"

"Are you two okay?"

William and I both turned to look at Adam, who had stuck his head into the kitchen.

"We're fine Lazzara." I growled. "Go back to the living room."

"We can hear you yelling."

"I believe she told you to leave." William snapped.

Adam frowned before vanishing from the kitchen.

"Not only are you on my shit list Beckett, but I had better not find you in my fucking bed tonight and I mean it this time." I snapped before leaving the kitchen.

"What wrong?" Tarra asked, when she saw my face.

"Nothing." I growled, grabbing my jacket and keys. Before anyone could protest, I was out the door, slamming it shut behind me.