Status: Should be undated at least once everyday.

This Is Halloween

The Way You Make My Heart Beat

Heaven's POV:

"What are we doing?" Heaven asked turning to look at Alex again.

He had dragged her to a park in the middle of the night and hadn't told her what they were doing.

"You'll see" he smiled "now close your eyes"

"Why?"

"Because it will bug you even more if you can't see where you are going"

"Meanie"

Alex smirked "Yes I am"

After what seemed like hours, Alex allowed Heaven to open her eyes.

"Trees?" she asked confused.

"Trees" Alex smiled and handed her the grappling hook she always kept in her car.

"Are you going to climb with me?" she asked smiling.

"How about I stay down here while you are climb and catch you if you fall" he smiled "and then if you want me to try I will"

Heaven smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before running closer to one of the trees. Alex stared after her for a moment a little surprised, but a smile soon appeared on his lips and he followed her towards the tree.

------------------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV:

"Have you guys seen William?" I asked the next morning heading straight for the coffee pot.

"Why?" Heaven smirked "do you miss him?"

I glared at her "No, forget I asked"

"Well i had a wonderful time last night" Heaven smiled seeming to actually forget I had asked about William.

"Did you get some?" I asked smiling over the top of my coffee cup.

Heaven stuck her tongue out at me "No, Alex took me to a park"

Tarra smiled "and then you got some?"

"No, he found some really big trees for me to use my grappling hook on"

"Awh" Tarra and I said at the same time smirking "How cute"

I set my coffee cup down and sat on a stool next to Heaven "Our wittle Heaven is growing up and went out on a wittle date"

"I will kill you" Heaven glared.

I smiled "You love me!"

"Anyone home?" a voice called from the front door.

"In here" Tarra called.

"Shannt!" I smiled hugging him "we didn't know you were coming"

"Pete canceled our shows for the next two weeks so i really had no choice"

"Where is the rest of the band?"

"They all went home"

"They all suck"

"That's what I said" Shannt laughed "any chance there is a bed still open?"

"Just Tarra's" Heaven smirked "you could protect her from Brendon"

"I might just" Shannt smiled looking over at Tarra, causing her to blush.

"Y-You don't-" Tarra started to say but Shannt cut her off.

"I'll behave" he smiled "I'm more in on it for the bed"

The blush got even redder and I had to keep myself from laughing.

"Also does anyone know why William is asleep in the hall?"

I looked at Shannt confused before walking to the door. I opened it and found William sleeping next to the door of our apartment, flowers in his lap and snoring. I closed the door and sat down next to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"William?"

He stirred a little but didn't wake up.

"William?" I tried again and poked his cheek.

"Stop" he mumbled sleepy.

"William why are you sleeping in the hall?"

"I forgot my keys" he sighed lifting his head and looking at me.

"And what is with the flowers?"

He picked them up and set them in my lap "Heaven said you love Tiger Lilies"

I smiled and moved to kiss his cheek but he tilted his head so he caught my lips with his own. I pulled back surprised and William smiled at me.

"Common let's go inside and take a nap"

"I don't want to take a nap, I just woke up"

"Well I got locked out last night getting you flowers so I think you should at least talk to me until i fall asleep"

I glared at him playfully and smirked "Why did you get me flowers?"

William shrugged "Why did you not shove me out of your bed when I interrupted your nap?"

"Alright then, be that way"

"Alright I will" he smiled.

"What are you two doing out here?" Tarra asked opening the door and leaning out to look at us.

"Talking"

"Well get your asses in here we are playing Monopoly"

"Monopoly sucks" I answered confused. I always refused to play monopoly, I always lost and I'll admit it I'm a sore loser.

"It's Halloween themed"

"Coming!" I smiled standing up and running towards the door. I stopped and looked back at William who was looking at me and pouting. I walked back over to him and kissed his cheek "Thank-you for the flowers"

William smiled "No problem"

"Now get your ass inside, you're on my team for the no doubt long list of board games we will be forced to play"

William's smile grew and he allowed me to pull him to his feet and as soon as the apartment door closed behind us the games began.

"I kicked your ass!" I yelled standing up and pointing at Brendon.

"Shut the fuck up!" Brendon shout back.

I glared at him "I will fucking cut you!"

Brendon's eyes got wide and he instantly sat back down in his seat.

"That's what I thought Urie"

"What's next?"

"Bingo"

"Scrabble"

"Sorry"

"Who is in my mouth!"

Everyone turned and stared at Gabe.

"What?" Gabe asked smirking "sounds like fun"

"But for the part where there are only three girls here who would all kick our ass id we even tried to kiss them"

"Nicole didn't-"

I quickly slapped the back of William's head and gave him a death glare.

"What happened?" Gabe smiled "were you too playing tongue hockey"

I glared at Gabe "Go fuck yourself"

"We are playing Sorry" Heaven declared setting the board between Gabe and I before I could kick his ass.

"I hate this game" I pouted.

"Well now you love it" Heaven answered glaring at me.

I sighed and William kissed my cheek. I smiled over at him and Gabe started making kissy noises at us.

I would kill him one day.

---------------------------------------------

Tarra's POV:

"Are you sure you don't mind sharing your bed?" Shannt asked hesitating to crawl in the bed.

Tarra shrugged and hid a blush "It would be kind of mean to not let you now"

Shannt smiled at little and pulled off his shirt, making Tarra's blush grow even redder.

"Are you blushing?"

"No!"

Shannt laughted "It's alright, I know I'm sexy"

"Oh shut up and get in bed" Tarra growled.

Shannt raised an eyebrow and smiled at it her. Tarra rolled her eyes and laid so her back w as facing him. Shannt turned off the light and crawled into the other side of the bed.

"I was just kidding" he whispered.

Tarra smiled "I know. See you in the morning"

"Night"
♠ ♠ ♠
So much for undating every day and having this done by Halloween lol